PDA

View Full Version : I Think Al Would Be 10x Funner If We Didnt Pot Spam ..

Revokin
07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
I Think Al Would Be 10x Better If We Didnt Pot Spam..
Would Be More Strategical And Elites Wouldnt Be So "Easy" Like Every One Says.. Bosses Would Be Harder And Funner , Dealing With Mobs Will Be Funner Also.. Now Their Guide To Success Is Pot Spam Your Way Through Elites And Every Map In Arlor ... Whats The Point In That? You Think Your Pro?0.o

Rare
07-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh. I didn't realize the game was about being "pro" my bad. I must've missed the memo.

Tehh
07-07-2014, 11:29 AM
I agree, every class should have certain healing skills or life leach. Mana can be regained from normal attacks. But this is too big of a change to pur in al

FluffNStuff
07-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Would Be More Strategical And Elites Wouldnt Be So "Easy" Like Every One Says.. Bosses Would Be Harder And Funner , Dealing With Mobs Will Be Funner Also.. Now Their Guide To Success Is Pot Spam Your Way Through Elites And Every Map In Arlor ... Whats The Point In That? You Think Your Pro?0.o

Pro? No. Self Sufficient and not badgering Attack Sorcs for health/mana? Yes.

utpal
07-07-2014, 11:34 AM
haha. its cool.
reminds me of STS colony maps. XD. (in SL) it was cool and strategic. darn those OP laser guns of vular :D love that u must need a napalm haha.
and the also the setting of those vulars very carefully.
no pots and u get heal container though in some areas. (in chrome u can spam pots with hot keys)
engg class is most imp here :D.

Aliliam
07-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Auto heal/replenish would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samhayne
07-07-2014, 01:05 PM
There was lively discussion about this issue at Spacetime back when Arcane Legends was being created. At the end of the day, it was decided to leave the same system as Pocket and Star Legends (health pots that are spammable) in place.

Now that it's here and entrenched, so I don't know that it is changing any time soon.

LightPurple
07-07-2014, 01:39 PM
There was lively discussion about this issue at Spacetime back when Arcane Legends was being created. At the end of the day, it was decided to leave the same system as Pocket and Star Legends (health pots that are spammable) in place.

Now that it's here and entrenched, so I don't know that it is changing any time soon.

But you did change it for the last map expansion for SL (can't use "pots")

To the OP, It's not fun AT ALL when it's a pug and you have 4 rogues trying to be cool and life steal with shadow strike. The only problem is other games do have a dedicated healer (SL has engineer and you can argue PL has the mage person). This game has a mix of Warrior and Sorcerer (haven't played them so don't know how effective it is).

Although I would hate it to be mandatory to be no pot in a map since some people do prefer solo over party ._.

Zuzeq
07-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Just don't pot ....

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 01:57 PM
why would you want pots removed people will have like 9,000 deaths

Tehh
07-07-2014, 02:35 PM
You all have to realize, if pots were removed (not obviously) but if they were, all classes would have some way to heal. I think it should be like you have a limited number of pots per map, you get extra pots from killing certain mobs or just getting lucky pot drops.

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 02:39 PM
You all have to realize, if pots were removed (not obviously) but if they were, all classes would have some way to heal. I think it should be like you have a limited number of pots per map, you get extra pots from killing certain mobs or just getting lucky pot drops.
mmkay. i just dont agree though but i respect your opinion

Revokin
07-07-2014, 03:57 PM
My Point Is Al Would Be More Challenging , Imagine This Elite Players Beg For Challenging Maps , Want A Challenge? Try Elite With No Pots Or Just A Few Not Spamming Yoyr Way Through It Is BORING Like A Video Game With The Invicibility Cheat Code You Never Die Its Cheating , Sam Any Of You Mods/Devs Dare To Take A Challenge To Clear Normal And Elite Maps Using A Max Of 25 Pots ? And Show Us A Video Please It Would Be Lovely To See The Real Fun , Also Challenging :) Then Al Wont Be Boring For Nobody :)

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 04:01 PM
My Point Is Al Would Be More Challenging , Imagine This Elite Players Beg For Challenging Maps , Want A Challenge? Try Elite With No Pots Or Just A Few Not Spamming Yoyr Way Through It Is BORING Like A Video Game With The Invicibility Cheat Code You Never Die Its Cheating , Sam Any Of You Mods/Devs Dare To Take A Challenge To Clear Normal And Elite Maps Using A Max Of 25 Pots ? And Show Us A Video Please It Would Be Lovely To See The Real Fun , Also Challenging :) Then Al Wont Be Boring For Nobody :)

well i agree with the challenging part but i was thinking of suggesting that sts lowers your hp and increase your damage in elite dungeons that would be a even more brilliant idea

Revokin
07-07-2014, 04:03 PM
I Disagree I Think Nerfs Of Our Stats/Skills Should All Be Deleted And Be Turned To Normal..

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 04:19 PM
I Disagree I Think Nerfs Of Our Stats/Skills Should All Be Deleted And Be Turned To Normal..

Why would you want that? i really dont understand that, you are basically saying you wish our stats were lowered and game would be crazy hard too the point where no one would play unless they have super builds with arcanes rings and amulets with indestructable health

Revokin
07-07-2014, 04:30 PM
You Didnt Understand Us Nerfs Are What Makes Us Weak .

Crowsfoot
07-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes, let's further slow down elite runs for the heck of it.

Tehh
07-07-2014, 07:28 PM
What about the future? What would yoy guys think about the next legends game(if there is one) not having pots? And it would be built around that concept. Opinions?

epicrrr
07-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Haha keep your pots to 0/0 and have fun dying all the time hope that is "pro" enough for you, seriously game would be boring if pve people keep dying.

SacredKnight
07-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Sure, let us all die in a pit of fire because we don't like to live.

MoloToha
07-08-2014, 01:14 PM
If you want to give up from current system, you need some kind of healer class (or mage skills), which could replace spammable pots. I don't think it will be implemented (at least, in the observable future of this game). Actually, with nice team work, a party can run elites without pots, but it will be veeery slow assuming that mobs will be pulled by much smaller groups, and boss fights will be much more complicated.

Caabatric
08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Yes no more pots try going through elite tindrin like that it could take 40+ min unless everyone is pro with mythics arcanes sams.

I see that this will add challenge but truly this will just make average players rage quit because they are unable to farm something valuable (elite tindrin).

If you add a healing class who do you think will play it?? I know i wont. (useless in pvp except groups so no twinks and nobody wants to run around saying here is life and then die because unable to defend themselves like they could as a rogue mage or tank)

Xeusx
08-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Nice mini necro.

fiftyonecents
08-16-2014, 09:56 PM
how about I take all of your ideas and thoughts and develop it into this idea .............

MAKE AN APS FOR COMPLETEING A MAP WITHOUT USING ANY POTS......THE REWARD IS 5K GOLD , AND TITLE ( PRO ) ..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

This idea is no different from the other aps ...meaning the reward is little to none you only doing it for the aps

Soundlesskill
08-17-2014, 01:34 AM

You don't really spam pots when you have a tank, admit it. You occasionally get hit by the snake and occasionally need mana.

nelson131
08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
how about I take all of your ideas and thoughts and develop it into this idea .............

MAKE AN APS FOR COMPLETEING A MAP WITHOUT USING ANY POTS......THE REWARD IS 5K GOLD , AND TITLE ( PRO ) ..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

This idea is no different from the other aps ...meaning the reward is little to none you only doing it for the aps

Make title MLG or FEARLESS or living to die lol.....
On an serious note.....elite tinderin would be impossible for normal ppl or take hours to complete......
If u think u are pro.......... Upload a video of elites caves solo no pots within 25min...... Lol good luck

@voicy but the tank still spams pots right?