PDA

View Full Version : Can't use fireball

BigBevo
05-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I got some new spell at level ten. It looks like fire. I can't appear to use it. Do I need other items/staff to use it?

Also, my other character got a green staff drop I wan't to give him....where do I go to do this?

Yes, I'm a Noob

SlipperyJim
05-10-2010, 10:35 AM
I got some new spell at level ten. It looks like fire. I can't appear to use it. Do I need other items/staff to use it?

Also, my other character got a green staff drop I wan't to give him....where do I go to do this?

Yes, I'm a Noob
Welcome to the Forums!

I think the spell is called Firestorm. It's a great spell, one of the Enchantress's main weapons. You should always be able to use it once you've learned it, unless you're out of Mana (the blue bar). Are you out of Mana? Another possibility is that you might not have put any skill points into Firestorm. You need to put at least one skill point into the spell in order to use it.

(Wait for the next spell: Ice Storm! You can chain together Ice Storm + Firestorm for a nice combo called "HOT FLASH" that does extra damage....)

You can trade items between characters by using the Stash:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1046-How-to-Trade-and-Stash

Duke
05-10-2010, 11:09 AM

After level 8, the game no longer automatically places one skill point into a new skill learned (apparently, it "auto-learns" the first four skills to load up the skills hotbar). You'll have to "train" the skill manually with at least one skill point in order to use it.

LordRaid
05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
At level 10, if you're unable to use the firestorm skill, you should level to level 11, and you'll see in the skills window you will have one extra unused skill point. Place that into the level 10 firestorm skill, and voila!

KingFu
10-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Hehe, this thread made me crack up:)

kurl
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
lmao =D hahahah and that stuff is true btw

SlipperyJim
10-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Hehe, this thread made me crack up:)
Wow, impressive thread necro....
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4265/threadlich.jpg

Remember back when we were all excited to learn Firestorm? Ah, those were the days.... :)