PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Titanfall
07-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone! ^^ For those of you who dont know me Im a player from AL named Titanfall. :)
I've taken a break from AL now for about a month or two. So i thought i'd try out SL.
Im a complete noob for starters.
Any suggestions on what class to pick?
Where to farm?
Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Jblazer
07-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Hi everyone! ^^ For those of you who dont know me Im a player from AL named Titanfall. :)
I've taken a break from AL now for about a month or two. So i thought i'd try out SL.
Where to farm?

I suggest the operative class for a first timer. It's the first class I did when SL came out. It's the bird of PL and the idk of AL lol. add jblazah, I'd love to help you. Whats your ign?

Titanfall
07-08-2014, 02:46 AM
Where to farm?

I suggest the operative class for a first timer. It's the first class I did when SL came out. It's the bird of PL and the idk of AL lol. add jblazah, I'd love to help you. Whats your ign?

IGN is Rebornblaze :)

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 02:49 AM

Alright, I'm busy tonight and won't be on. Add me :) Would love to help you tomorrow if your on.

Titanfall
07-08-2014, 02:58 AM

Alright, I'm busy tonight and won't be on. Add me :) Would love to help you tomorrow if your on.

Awesome, I sent a friend request ^^

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 03:14 AM
Sad that there is 36 views and just you and me on thread. And since your coming from AL you should keep this in mind. SL is probably the least active of the legends games. So don't expect as many people on as are on AL. I'll be glad to help you level a bit, give you some tips and tricks, and tell you the basics :)

Uafaud
07-09-2014, 07:46 AM
\( ._.)/welcome to teh SL \(._. )/ add uafaud or if you are lazy just accept my friend request later ill help you till you get hang of the game

Szangheili
07-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow there are still new players here!? :o I really miss this game :(

Jblazer
07-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Wow there are still new players here!? :o I really miss this game :(

Yea dude you should check in

Carcinogen
07-11-2014, 08:13 PM
i mean seriously, i gotta tell u jes one thing. once you get a napalm, ur all set lol

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 10:41 PM
i mean seriously, i gotta tell u jes one thing. once you get a napalm, ur all set lol

You forgot about Surplus Flashguns...stupid.

Zodiarck
07-14-2014, 03:03 AM
Operative if you like speed, commando If you like tanking, engineer if you prefer support, I'm a engineer and can tell you we play a lot of roles we can tank(I do in pvp lol works for me most if not every time coms engies and ops) we can buff our allies and heal/rev Lot of roles, but it's fun experimenting with each class so I recommend making three toons for three different classes, but if you want to go for something like your Al Class, Rouge is operative, Commando is warrior, and engineer is Mage

Jblazer
07-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Operative if you like speed, commando If you like tanking, engineer if you prefer support, I'm a engineer and can tell you we play a lot of roles we can tank(I do in pvp lol works for me most if not every time coms engies and ops) we can buff our allies and heal/rev Lot of roles, but it's fun experimenting with each class so I recommend making three toons for three different classes, but if you want to go for something like your Al Class, Rouge is operative, Commando is warrior, and engineer is Mage
I honestly find that tanking with eng is easier for me. Especially when I'm running STS. Just heal right before combat and you practically stay half to full health the whole time.