PDA

View Full Version : Customer complaint

Znarfznarf
07-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Okay? I sent ticket for complaint the other day and its still unresponded... How long will SPacetime going to respond and attend my concern? Still AL crashed... iOs 7.1.2 user here... Uninstalled and reinstall the game... Still the same... Anyone who experienced this? Pls help what i must do? I wanna play the game now... Please

Arpluvial
07-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Please note that our support team takes issues in the order they are received. As such, it can take a few days for them to get back to you. Please rest assured that they do care and will get back to you as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, please try looking at support.spacetimestudios.com to see if there are any articles that may help you. You can also use the Contact Us button on the lower right hand side to reach support.

quzz
07-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com not sure if they will fix your problem but its better than nothing

jiph
07-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Get androooooooooid and fix no more problems did you know that apple buys IPhone5 parts cheap for 200 dollars than they resell the phones for 800 dollars knock knock.

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Get androooooooooid and fix no more problems did you know that apple buys IPhone5 parts cheap for 200 dollars than they resell the phones for 800 dollars knock knock.

Some people prefer Apple's iOS, some prefer Google's Android

Its someone's preference

yasshh
07-08-2014, 04:43 AM

I prefer iOS.....