PDA

View Full Version : o.O

Cero
07-08-2014, 12:51 AM
As far as i know, love was put to perma ban.
Why is he playing?o.O
Just wondering... i need devs clariffication about him getting unbanned.

Doomreaper
07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
OMFG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 01:22 AM
They exist. :)/

-no
07-08-2014, 01:26 AM

Energizeric
07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm guessing after a certain amount of time the name became available again and someone else took it.

Euldor
07-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Was wondering this myself. Lol.
*They walk among us* :D

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Why in the world She alive!?!?!

matanofx
07-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Its not love, i asked someone she said its her guildie who got the name recently.

Helicopter
07-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Honestly, I'd be happy if Love was back. He reminds me of the old AL. The Great AL.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 03:04 AM
Its not love, i asked someone she said its her guildie who got the name recently.
------------------------------------__________________________---------------------------------

Gensin
07-08-2014, 03:04 AM
Honestly, I'd be happy if Love was back. He reminds me of the old AL. The Great AL.

God bless this post.
I'll be soo much happy if love comes back. If it was love, Its probably fine, People like Paulsebijr did came back.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 03:07 AM
God bless this post.
I'll be soo much happy if love comes back. If it was love, Its probably fine, People like Paulsebijr did came back.
And Coinmart did came back.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 03:13 AM

Sounds interesting....
Does this mean after some time banned names become available?

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 04:49 AM
I'm guessing after a certain amount of time the name became available again and someone else took it.

No.

glengon
07-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Um can someone tell me why was he was banned? :3

kixkaxx
07-08-2014, 05:40 AM
Love is the only mercher I know in AL who sells things with reasonable price. When he was there Samael was always sold like 16m and old mythic dagger was 10m. If he were still here arcane ring shouldn't go over 80m now

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 06:01 AM
Love is the only mercher I know in AL who sells things with reasonable price. When he was there Samael was always sold like 16m and old mythic dagger was 10m. If he were still here arcane ring shouldn't go over 80m now

a single dude cannot control the market, its impossible ..

for daggers part, it was 10m only during the mythic weekend and everyone thought that there will be more weekends like that.. thus price was 10m.

for samael when i first joined game it was 25m then during double arcane eggs event it came down to 16m then again it went up to 25m after release of singe bcoz singe sucked..

price of items depends on supply, demand and thinking of players.. even if love had a billion gold, he can never control market.

kixkaxx
07-08-2014, 06:26 AM
a single dude cannot control the market, its impossible ..

for daggers part, it was 10m only during the mythic weekend and everyone thought that there will be more weekends like that.. thus price was 10m.

for samael when i first joined game it was 25m then during double arcane eggs event it came down to 16m then again it went up to 25m after release of singe bcoz singe sucked..

price of items depends on supply, demand and thinking of players.. even if love had a billion gold, he can never control market.

General theory of economic only applies to a group of very large people and vast amount of goods. In this case market price is not sensitive to individual contribution. But there are two parts missing:
1). This theorem assume that all people are rational: they make decisions that maximize their benefit. But in AL, I don't find this to be anything near true. Most of people here are blindly lead by a few people who sets the initial price of the goods(i.e. Arcane Ring)

2) The supply here is way too small. In this case individual will matter: think about the nightblade pet, can you say that the very three people have not significant influence to its price ?

Reunegade
07-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Okay, so basically I asked support if banned names could be released. The guy said it could so I got the name Love. But while I was renaming, Fraline got the name. So Fraline is Love :)

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 07:03 AM
There is a big question why some ppl become banned for no reason???

what makes a player banned and another one not!!

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 07:08 AM
General theory of economic only applies to a group of very large people and vast amount of goods. In this case market price is not sensitive to individual contribution. But there are two parts missing:
1). This theorem assume that all people are rational: they make decisions that maximize their benefit. But in AL, I don't find this to be anything near true. Most of people here are blindly lead by a few people who sets the initial price of the goods(i.e. Arcane Ring)

2) The supply here is way too small. In this case individual will matter: think about the nightblade pet, can you say that the very three people have not significant influence to its price ?

obviously every player tries to get maximum gold for his item as possible, its a competitive mobile game, what u expect people fix price of samael 20m?and only sell for 20m?

As of arcane ring no1 set the price, i bought shard on second day of release for 55m but bcoz of its huge demand by all three classes ultimately the price rose to 85m..No1 bought many shards and set the price to 90m :o

sorry ive no idea about economics and its theorem.. my statement was based upon nearly 4 years of successful merching in sts games..

For nightshade you cant compare nightshade to any other item of game its completely different..there are like 250-300+ samaels and 75-100 daggers and 5 nightshades..

love is here or not, doesn't make a single change to market and am pretty sure he didn't made millions by selling people cheap items..

Ps. sorry for going bit off topic, i was trying to explain in deep(lol)

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Okay, so basically I asked support if banned names could be released. The guy said it could so I got the name Love. But while I was renaming, Fraline got the name. So Fraline is Love :)

if thats true then theres seriously something wrong with support staff, it can lead to dual identity threat.. i actually cant believe they gave away name of a banned player @@

Blindness
07-08-2014, 07:24 AM
Love cant be replaced. That guy is a LEGEND imo! I dont care if i sounds like his fanboy cuz that guy is really cool! xD

Rare
07-08-2014, 07:24 AM

the number of people it takes to dictate price is directly proportional to the rarity and supply of the item. Nightshade is not a good example for you argument as there were only 5 that we know of.

But I tend to agree with the first point. The current market is driven by a few. Again though, this is mostly only for very rare items (arcanes/mythics/etc).

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Someone took the name; it isn't the old love. Up to them to say who they are.

Endkey
07-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Love cant be replaced. That guy is a LEGEND imo! I dont care if i sounds like his fanboy cuz that guy is really cool! xD

are u even sure that he was a guy or not?

Zeus
07-08-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm still waiting for Mysticaleagle, LwMark, and Yohoho to come back. They were some great teachers.

The first two are known scammers. They were great teachers in the art of scamming? O_O

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:56 AM
The first two are known scammers. They were great teachers in the art of scamming? O_O
sir, teach me sir about art of scamming, sir, please sir, teach me, sir.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:56 AM

Aww Did someone got scammed???:3

Endkey
07-08-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm still waiting for Mysticaleagle, LwMark, and Yohoho to come back. They were some great teachers.

Mysitcaleagle did come bak a while ago..scammed a person and vanished again..:)

Zeus
07-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Aww Did someone got scammed???:3

Numerous times:

Mysticaleagle was also Astrocat, Hayabusaz and a few other identities that I cannot remember at this point of time.

Lwmark would steal irl money.

The point is that STG usually does not ban for without reason. Despite what your friend that got banned tells you the what the reason is, there's usually a lot more behind that reason.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Numerous times:

Mysticaleagle was also Astrocat, Hayabusaz and a few other identities that I cannot remember at this point of time.

The point is that STG usually does not can for without reason. Despite what your friend that got banned tells you the what the reason is, there's usually a lot more behind that reason.

Lol was kinda referring to u but yeah.
And ban not can:3.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Numerous times:

The point is that STG usually does not can for without reason. Despite what your friend that got banned tells you the what the reason is, there's usually a lot more behind that reason.

And stealing irl money u will need to find a 12 year old with a credit card or a complete idi*t.

Cero
07-08-2014, 09:09 AM

So this is what happen?
Cool thanks.

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 09:09 AM
And stealing irl money u will need to find a 12 year old with a credit card or a complete idi*t.

or a very rich adult collector xD

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:11 AM
or a very rich adult collector xD

That was the idi*t I was referring to an adult which gets scammed like -_-.

Commanderkeen
07-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Numerous times:

I knew there was a reason I didn't like Astrocat. She always had this "thing" about her where I knew she was trouble.

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 09:16 AM

lel you have proof?

glengon
07-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Was mysticaleagle the guy who had 0 deaths or something? And could someone tell me why love was banned? :3 real curious...

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Lol i seriously care less about the glorious heroes or scammers of the dead past what i need and will search for henceforth is a list of all the banned players!

@ Reun: did the support group tell you after how long the names become available again?

FluidShot
07-08-2014, 09:19 AM
I knew there was a reason I didn't like Astrocat. She always had this "thing" about her where I knew she was trouble.

Scariest part was she ran three forum accounts each with 3000+ posts on each. The time commitment for that...

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:21 AM
lel you have proof?
He is, He asked to Support, didn't he?

Bunny♥
07-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Someone took the name; it isn't the old love. Up to them to say who they are.

hey, i just want to clarify that im not and never will impersonate the old Love, the people who spam my pms thinking that im the old Love is notified and informed that its a new user. Also, I dont think I "stole" the name, the term sound different for me.

Bunny♥
07-08-2014, 09:26 AM
if thats true then theres seriously something wrong with support staff, it can lead to dual identity threat.. i actually cant believe they gave away name of a banned player @@

if needed, i can get my name back <_<
I like my new name, its cool but seems like a lot of you finds it ... mehh..

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Nothing wrong with using the names of previously banned players. If the name gravity pops up, I will likely take it if it can.

Blindness
07-08-2014, 09:38 AM
are u even sure that he was a guy or not?

Yes hes a guy. Idk about the new one.

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 09:39 AM
@Bea perhaps change your IGNs listed below your Sig :rolleyes:

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:44 AM
sir, teach me sir about art of scamming, sir, please sir, teach me, sir.

why you wanna learn scamming ?, it shows you already have the knowledge, by sending emails and messages to devs and probably making some innocent people banned, according to your other posts.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:46 AM
why you wanna learn scamming ?, it shows you already have the knowledge, by sending emails and messages to devs and probably making some innocent people banned, according to your other posts.

And why are u talking 100% crap atm?

Bunny♥
07-08-2014, 09:47 AM
@Bea perhaps change your IGNs listed below your Sig :rolleyes:

ye (y)

Zeus
07-08-2014, 09:49 AM
@Thar

No, I wasn't scammed by them before, lol. Sorry about the mistake, was making the post from my iPhone in the shower. Auto correct fail!

Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot
@Thar

No, I wasn't scammed by them before, lol. Sorry about the mistake, was making the post from my iPhone in the shower. Auto correct fail!
What else were you using your phone for in the shower?

Zeus
07-08-2014, 09:50 AM

It's called jealousy, ignore them.

Bunny♥
07-08-2014, 09:50 AM
@Thar

umm ._.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Your name is not cool.

Its sublime.

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 09:53 AM
@Thar

uhmm wouldnt your phone break if it was in the shower?

Zeus
07-08-2014, 09:56 AM
uhmm wouldnt your phone break if it was in the shower?

No, you have to have skills to keep it from getting wet. xD

@Crow
Important stuff! >.>

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:58 AM
No, you have to have skills to keep it from getting wet. xD

@Crow
Important stuff! >.>

So your phone broke? Since u dont have those skills.:3

Samhayne
07-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Was mysticaleagle the guy who had 0 deaths or something? And could someone tell me why love was banned? :3 real curious...

If you're curious as to why people could have their accounts closed, check out: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963550-help-i-ve-been-banned-

Bannings are a private matter between Spacetime and the account holder. As such, and as per the forum rules, we don't discuss them here.