PDA

View Full Version : New pet with XP bonus

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 02:27 AM
How about bringing some new pets with XP bonus, at the moment we only have abadon with XP bonus, is good to bring variety of pets with XP bonus or at least one or two more, thank you

Eski
07-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Abaddon is a unisex pet..theres no need to bring out more powerful pets with a xp boost

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Abaddon is a great pet, like you said, Abaddon doesn't have good stats which mean You dont know how to use him.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 03:04 AM
I agree with OP more exp pets please even available only through plat :)

Gensin
07-08-2014, 03:10 AM
I rather ask for a "luck pet".

Eski
07-08-2014, 05:15 AM

and where would it come to an end?
there are allready elexir kits and the amulets leprechaun and jack hellows pendant..
you will never see that in the game ,never.
back to the topic ,if there would be another stronger pet with a xp gain,then would abaddon become useless =a mythic pet that nobody wants..

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 05:45 AM
there are allready elexir kits and the amulets leprechaun and jack hellows pendant..
back to the topic ,if there would be another stronger pet with a xp gain,then would abaddon become useless =a mythic pet that nobody wants..
Anyway, Abaddon is a old strong tier mythic pet, new strong tier would be the next generation of XP bonus pet.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 06:52 AM
Abaddon is a great pet, like you said, Abaddon doesn't have good stats which mean You dont know how to use him.

Maybe you have to open your eyes carefully at abadon stats to realize it has good stat or no!! only armor which or more good for twinks, new pets with different stat make up is now more become common.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Anyway, Abaddon is a old strong tier mythic pet, new strong tier would be the next generation of XP bonus pet.

you say old strong and new strong???? if its old then its not strong anymore, more powerfull pets are now in the way, which you have seen in the game probably

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 06:57 AM
I agree with OP more exp pets please even available only through plat :)

Yes it would be great to have more pets in stable with more concentration on primary stats along with other benefits.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 06:58 AM

ohh man if there would come any luck pet I would be the first person to get that and lvl it up to l41 lol :)

KingMartin
07-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Interesting - Abby is not a pet with good stats and last season when it was pretty hard to get Haunted title I did all the 1:30 runs with him :)

Derezzzed
07-08-2014, 07:25 AM
All I'm gonna say is u should get abbadon and use him before u judge his stats lmao, abbadon is one of the best none arcane pets hands down, happiness bonus isn't everything, you have to take in a pets AA and passive attacks as well

alexdroog
07-08-2014, 08:00 AM
In 21 it is the best non arcane pet for pvp a warrior can have.
15 percent damage and 110 armor.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Maybe you have to open your eyes carefully at abadon stats to realize it has good stat or no!! only armor which or more good for twinks, new pets with different stat make up is now more become common.
Maybe you should pratice how to USE him. Do you know that Abaddon have other happiness bonus, strong passive, and good AA?

you say old strong and new strong???? if its old then its not strong anymore, more powerfull pets are now in the way, which you have seen in the game probably
*facepalm*
Abaddon is old strong pet, which mean Abaddon is a strong mythic pet in old seasons.

My advice is you should compare Old strong mythic pet and New strong mythic pet, and learn it.

grumpy
07-08-2014, 08:37 AM
agree with above posters. I used to think Abby sucked looking at this stats on paper, but once i actually got to use him he is pretty awesome especially at high levels. He can dish out a lot of damage with his arcane and the fact that his passive debuffs enemies armor, hit and crit.

On the flip-side scorch, this season's mythic initially sounded awesome on paper with his supposed shielding ability but as many noticed, it was a total flop in practice.

So the lesson is, unless you own abaddon or any other pet and have tested it to its full ability, you should refrain from harsh criticism.

Oxk
07-08-2014, 08:42 AM
there is abaddon and it is good pet . Better if Glacian will get 12 % dmg and hammerjaw will have more primary stat, because for example Dova better than Glacian and Hammerjaw , And it is legendary pet. Glacian and Hammerjaw are arcane but they are not so powerfull as Dova. Up Glacian and Hammerjaw stats =)

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:45 AM
there is abaddon and it is good pet . Better if Glacian will get 12 % dmg and hammerjaw will have more primary stat, because for example Dova better than Glacian and Hammerjaw , And it is legendary pet. Glacian and Hammerjaw are arcane but they are not so powerfull as Dova. Up Glacian and Hammerjaw stats =)

If they want to change a pet they should upgrade scorch's AA, hj and glacian have become to old to change.
And hj and glacian still can easily beat dova.

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 08:45 AM

true, but i dont understand why he would want an extra xp pet in al though

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:58 AM
true, but i dont understand why he would want an extra xp pet in al though
Tend, seems like you wont stop thanking your own account, so I pm Remiem once and for all.
Enjoy your days when banned.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Glacian and Hammerjaw is a Old Strong arcane pet, though.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:28 AM

agree primary stats are low, if it was higher it would be more nice :)

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Maybe you should pratice how to USE him. Do you know that Abaddon have other happiness bonus, strong passive, and good AA?

*facepalm*
Abaddon is old strong pet, which mean Abaddon is a strong mythic pet in old seasons.

My advice is you should compare Old strong mythic pet and New strong mythic pet, and learn it.

you still talking about old, we are not in old systems, now we like new pets and as i mentioned we can have variety of different pets along with some XP bonus as well, so better you keep using old strong pet because we like new stronger pet, which can be happen, is not a dream :)

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:34 AM
To bad the new mythic pets all are weak look at scorch.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Glacian and Hammerjaw is a Old Strong arcane pet, though.

every pet will get old, just as human will get old and some may grow up and some may still be a little kid.

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Tend, seems like you wont stop thanking your own account, so I pm Remiem once and for all.

kk.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:40 AM

I think there should be system for people like you to not making other players banned for no reason, not by sending some fake messages to devs.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:42 AM
agree primary stats are low, if it was higher it would be more nice :)
Abaddon is a OLD pet, it's too late to buff Abaddon.

you still talking about old, we are not in old systems, now we like new pets and as i mentioned we can have variety of different pets along with some XP bonus as well, so better you keep using old strong pet because we like new stronger pet, which can be happen, is not a dream :)
Look at Malison, its from Season 1 and it's still useful, Look at Samael, it's from Season 5 and it's still useful, that's why we always use old strong pet, we always try to use new pets, not to stop using old strong pet and now using new pets.

every pet with get old, just as human will get old and some may grow up and some may still be a little kid.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I think there should be system for people like you to not making other players banned for no reason, not by sending some fake messages to devs.
Dude, HE abusing thanks button, look at his thanked post, now you understand?
He have 5-6 fake accounts, His fake account name is ArlorianXD, IlovePLandAL, Zynkai, Mountaineer, Do you want more names??

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Abaddon is a OLD pet, it's too late to buff Abaddon.

Look at Malison, its from Season 1 and it's still useful, Look at Samael, it's from Season 5 and it's still useful, that's why we always use old strong pet, we always try to use new pets, not to stop using old strong pet and now using new pets.

you can not compare malison with other pets, thats why new pets are different, if it was like old system they would just create same stat pets, they are trying to make different pet for different classes to be happy

tharidom
07-08-2014, 09:50 AM
you can not compare malison with other pets, thats why new pets are different, if it was like old system they would just create same stat pets, they are trying to make different pet for different classes to be happy

And why can't we compare malison to other pets? but we can compare dova to other pets.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Dude, HE abusing thanks button, look at his thanked post, now you understand?
He have 5-6 fake accounts, His fake account name is ArlorianXD, IlovePLandAL, Zynkai, Mountaineer, Do you want more names??

lol, it seems your a investigator,Are you the zeus that kicked from Karma recently?

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 09:51 AM
And why can't we compare malison to other pets? but we can compare dova to other pets.

Personally I like dova but the arcane ability....

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:53 AM
lol, it seems your a investigator,Are you the zeus that kicked from Karma recently?
Are you referring to Zeus? I'm not Zeus, Zeus is Apollo, and I never have a name called Zeus, Apollo have it.
And, where you get that rumor?

tharidom
07-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Personally I like dova but the arcane ability....

Ummm thats not an answer to my question.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Are you referring to Zeus? I'm not Zeus, Zeus is Apollo, and I never have a name called Zeus, Apollo have it.
And, where you get that rumor?

LOL, who do you think created stories about Apollo and told to people like you, hehe

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 10:18 AM
LOL, who do you think created stories about Apollo and told to people like you, hehe
Apollo is Zeus, Zeus's old name is Apollo.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Coconut heads.
Its not a matter of old or new, strong or weak, good stats or bad stats.

The main reason why there should be a new EXP happiness bonus pet is that: differently from before s6 now new players can not access a pet that gives extra exp bonus cause Abbandon is no more available in the store. -250 plats for sts. More time grinding for me that want a toon capped as soon as possible.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Apollo is Zeus, Zeus's old name is Apollo.

Not his old name one of the names is greek and the other one is roman.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Coconut heads.
Its not a matter of old or new, strong or weak, good stats or bad stats.

The core and reason while they should be a new EXP happiness bonus pet is that: differently from before s6 now new players can not access a pet that gives extra exp bonus cause Abbandon is no more available in the store. -250 plats for sts. More time grinding for me that want a toon capped as soon as possible.

A couple a weeks ago 5 abaddon eggs were given away and seeing that im guessing in the near future there's an abaddon egg sale. So they can be gotten if people just wait.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Not his old name one of the names is greek and the other one is roman.
Apollo changed his name into Zeus, and Zeus still have the name; Apollo.

Zeus
07-08-2014, 12:00 PM

Umm, what? I left Karma for reasons that I am not going to make public here - I was not kicked. Zeusblade is not me, sorry.

I own the names: Zeus, Apollo, and Poseidon. No others have those names - I can assure you.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 12:26 PM
A couple a weeks ago 5 abaddon eggs were given away and seeing that im guessing in the near future there's an abaddon egg sale. So they can be gotten if people just wait.

but is much better to have different pet with XP, at least new pets, diff look , diff style

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 12:30 PM
What you guys think the new xp bonus pet should look like, or at least whats the stat and ability for it? maybe some suggestion for the look as well..

AL_FTW
07-08-2014, 12:32 PM
I think their should be no new xp pet so no stats.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Umm, what? I left Karma for reasons that I am not going to make public here - I was not kicked. Zeusblade is not me, sorry.

I own the names: Zeus, Apollo, and Poseidon. No others have those names - I can assure you.

I think I know the reason.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 12:33 PM
I think their should be no new xp pet so no stats.

state your reason why?

Zeus
07-08-2014, 12:40 PM
I think I know the reason, but anyway crubel is your friend :)

What do you think the reason is?

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 04:50 PM
What is your reason to talk about that?

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 07:43 PM
I dont even have a abaddon ._.
its stats look good in my opinion.

it give +10%xp

Farz
07-08-2014, 08:50 PM

I think you're the investigator,not zeusblade...

Gensin
07-08-2014, 10:49 PM

and we also have abbaddon and xp elixir kits, and where would it come to an end? considering that this poster wants another xp bonus pet. -_-

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 11:55 PM
What is your reason to talk about that?

First I didnt mention any reason I said I may know the reason, second this is forum learn to not make anything public against other people because it may be wrong and is not good so get that...

Picklee
07-09-2014, 12:05 AM
I dont like this idea, it would make abaddon non wanted, thats not cool

Xeusx
07-09-2014, 12:26 AM
First I didnt mention any reason I said I may know the reason, second this is forum learn to not make anything public against other people because it may be wrong and is not good so get that...
And why you want to know about my info in my guild?

cyrusrevange
07-09-2014, 07:07 AM
And why you want to know about my info in my guild?

I never ask about your info, LOL