PDA

View Full Version : Common and rare gear

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 05:39 AM
I think there should be an option to disable looting common and rare gear we get from pve maps , bcs it fills our inventories in no time and it's obviously useless especially for high levels and I think it's time to get arcane maul upgraded , am I right ?

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 05:41 AM
-1000 to get arcane maul upgraded.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 05:46 AM
-1 for both ideas.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 05:52 AM
Can u explain why -10000? And the -1?

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 05:55 AM
upgrading was the worst move by sts.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Can u explain why -10000? And the -1?
Get arcane maul upgrade is even more worse move by STS, and about the Inventory filter, I say no to this because you should get Inventory slots maxed and when your inventory full, start to sell your common, rare, and epic gears by 1 move.

-no
07-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Upgrade the maul, +1

gumball3000
07-08-2014, 06:33 AM
There should at least be a better way of deleting items, because taking them one by one is just a plain waste of time and it's very annoying when you are in a rush to join for tombs run ir even when running normal maps.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Get arcane maul upgrade is even more worse move by STS, and about the Inventory filter, I say no to this because you should get Inventory slots maxed and when your inventory full, start to sell your common, rare, and epic gears by 1 move.

Not everyone have their inventory slots maxed up , it takes huge time to max it to 500 and even if u do then it will get filled with the common rare items , I'm talking about the high levels players who doesn't need 100-200gold form selling common/rare items ,why not using an easy way and disable looting the common / rare loot ? , making the game system swift isn't a bad idea .

Lvl41 legendary sword can deal more damage than the arcane maul which worth 25-27 millions , however rogues and mages have higher damage now with hp and armor "in case proc applied " , with the new mythic weapon we will lose damage / dps and gain armor , we don't need that much of armor we already have jug and 2.1-2.2k armor are enough so getting higher damage for warriors is a must now .

There should at least be a better way of deleting items, because taking them one by one is just a plain waste of time and it's very annoying when you are in a rush to join for tombs run ir even when running normal maps.

Exactly .

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Not everyone have their inventory slots maxed up , it takes huge time to max it to 500 and even if u do then it will get filled with the common rare items , I'm talking about the high levels players who doesn't need 100-200gold form selling common/rare items ,why not using an easy way and disable looting the common / rare loot ? , making the game system swift isn't a bad idea .

Lvl41 legendary sword can deal more damage than the arcane maul which worth 25-27 millions , however rogues and mages have higher damage now with hp and armor "in case proc applied " , with the new mythic weapon we will lose damage / dps and gain armor , we don't need that much of armor we already have jug and 2.1-2.2k armor are enough so getting higher damage for warriors is a must now .

Exactly .
OH! Arcane maul upgraded so getting higher damage for warriors? again, -1000000000000000000 or NERF the damage for warriors.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 07:11 AM
OH! Arcane maul upgraded so getting higher damage for warriors? again, -1000000000000000000 or NERF the damage for warriors.

but keeping our dmg low and decreasing it is a better idea ? Lol if u don't have an arcane maul it doesn't mean it shouldn't be upgraded and like I said we have enough armor we just need more damage to be balanced , now warriors are looking for weapons that have high damage and leaving the bulwark since we don't need that much armor , take a look at glaive prices and how much it increased it will show U how much warriors are in need for dmg, so ya we need a dmg increase especially for arcane mauls .

I'm looking for Constructive criticism only so no need to type "-1000000000000000000".

gumball3000
07-08-2014, 07:27 AM
I don't agree with maul being buffed, if it did, the price on it would be alot more than it is now. Fact is maul is pretty dated, it has a good proc and that's it, skill damage is still low.

Regarding common and rare items, i think that our pets should be able to pick them up and convert them directly to gold as long as the happyness bonus is active.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 07:32 AM
A legendary sword doing more damage then arcane maul and what sword is that then arcane commander? And I don't wanna be nerfed because the rich players need to go from 600 to 800dmg with their maul.

Iliketolol
07-08-2014, 07:39 AM
A legendary sword doing more damage then arcane maul and what sword is that then arcane commander? And I don't wanna be nerfed because the rich players need to go from 600 to 800dmg with their maul.

its proven maul has fake damage, its actually 25-35% less than what it shows on page... maybe when maul was launched devs noticed it was way over powered so they nerfed its damage secretly to avoid rich people cry on forums.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 07:42 AM
its proven maul has fake damage, its actually 25-35% less than what it shows on page... maybe when maul was launched devs noticed it was way over powered so they nerfed its damage secretly to avoid rich people cry on forums.

Thanks iliketolol , tharidom the sword is magmatic sword if claymore .

I don't agree with maul being buffed, if it did, the price on it would be alot more than it is now. Fact is maul is pretty dated, it has a good proc and that's it, skill damage is still low.

Regarding common and rare items, i think that our pets should be able to pick them up and convert them directly to gold as long as the happyness bonus is active.

Let's not care if the price will increase so much , arcane rings are for 90-100 and ppl are buying it without hesitating , if the item worth that much of money then buy it , anyway u shouldn't compare the arcane maul with other weapons by only it's proc bcs proc doesn't happen always and it depends on luck , and trust me the proc doesn't worth 24 millions since magmatic claymore of assault is better and only for 1.2 millions .

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Thanks iliketolol , tharidom the sword is magmatic sword if claymore .

Let's not care if the price will increase so much , arcane rings are for 90-100 and ppl are buying it without hesitating , if the item worth that much of money then buy it , anyway u shouldn't compare the arcane maul with other weapons by only it's proc bcs proc doesn't happen always and it depends on luck , and trust me the proc doesn't worth 24 millions since magmatic claymore of assault is better and only for 1.2 millions .

The assault version isn't the best it's the best for dmg but it is weak on all other fronts.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:11 AM
but keeping our dmg low and decreasing it is a better idea ? Lol if u don't have an arcane maul it doesn't mean it shouldn't be upgraded and like I said we have enough armor we just need more damage to be balanced , now warriors are looking for weapons that have high damage and leaving the bulwark since we don't need that much armor , take a look at glaive prices and how much it increased it will show U how much warriors are in need for dmg, so ya we need a dmg increase especially for arcane mauls .

I'm looking for Constructive criticism only so no need to type "-1000000000000000000".
Sound like you dont care to Sorcerer and Rogue, can you compare the damage between them? No?
Warrior's damage is balanced now, if you want more overpowered, NERF it then Sorcerer and Rogue happy.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:14 AM
And warrior dmg isn't so low with an entombed of warfare, upgraded myth set, blood ruby and a doom pendant+prance/dova you will go over 400dmg I think.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 08:14 AM
The assault version isn't the best it's the best for dmg but it is weak on all other fronts.
The point is that it's better than arcane maul in damage and armor .

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:17 AM
The point is that it's better than arcane maul in damage and armor .
Magmatic claymore of assault is a claymore that focusing on DPS, while Arcane maul is a maul that focussing on DMG.(Arcane maul dont have Armor)

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Magmatic claymore of assault is a claymore that focusing on DPS, while Arcane maul is a maul that focussing on DMG.(Arcane maul dont have Armor)

The what is it 54 armor from the claymore isn't that usefull anyways.

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 08:37 AM
-1 on gear filter. waste of man hours that could be used on actual game advancements.

-10 on upgrading arcanes unless the drop rates get a huge buff.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 08:53 AM
I meant the dmg shown when u hit someone , dps for regular attack u hit faster causing high damage and damage for skills , claymore still dealing more skills damage than arcane maul .

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 08:55 AM
-1 on gear filter. waste of man hours that could be used on actual game advancements.

-10 on upgrading arcanes unless the drop rates get a huge buff.
How about auto liquidate rare and commons? Sound better ?

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:58 AM

There are collectables which are epic and rare rarity don't think people would like to see those get liquidated.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:01 AM
What if you noticed that you have important rare or common gears?

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 09:38 AM
-1 +1 +2 *0 + 500 = LMAO.

ok seriously after every tomb run i have to pause and delete all the legendary downwards rarity trash i looted. A filter would be greatly appreciated (even for essences)

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 10:06 AM

There are collectables which are epic and rare rarity don't think people would like to see those get liquidated.
There is a stash for a reason , ur important rare or common"-.-" gear won't be more than 4-5 items just put it in stash , or the auto liquidate option will liquidate the items get looted after activating it .

tharidom
07-08-2014, 10:08 AM
There is a stash for a reason , ur important rare or common"-.-" gear won't be more than 4-5 items just put it in stash

U have those collectibles to wear them not to stash them.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 10:17 AM

Dude do you even know what a filter is?
The old stuff you already have won't be filtered it is the new common and rare stuff you are supposed to loot that would be.

**Please list the valuable rare and common stuff you can currently loot from AL maps, i wont mind logging to farm them.

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 10:33 AM

Continue the 2nd part of my quote"or the liquidate option will liquidate the new rare/common looted items "

tharidom
07-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Dude do you even know what a filter is?
The old stuff you already have won't be filtered it is the new common and rare stuff you are supposed to loot that would be.

**Please list the valuable rare and common stuff you can currently loot from AL maps, i wont mind logging to farm them.

If u stash one of those items and unstash them they will be auto removed too.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Continue the 2nd part of my quote"or the liquidate option will liquidate the new rare/common looted items "

Yeah I also can edit my posts everytime and say that.

firechandra
07-08-2014, 03:18 PM
For rare and common (but also epic and legendary or essences) my advice is to make new dropped items appear at the top or bottom of your list of items till you don't go in a town, this way they will be faster to delete cause they will be all one near the other. When you got around 450 items and you do brackenridge, km3 or other maps many times, drop many of those useless items and than you delete them you have to pay attention to don't delete some rare or epic collectibles discontinued or promocode weapons so having the new ones separed from old ones till you go in a town (or else like till you look in cs) would be useful in my opinion

Titanfall
07-08-2014, 04:13 PM

There is a stash for a reason , ur important rare or common"-.-" gear won't be more than 4-5 items just put it in stash , or the auto liquidate option will liquidate the items get looted after activating it .

Buddy, People like me love wearing there rare items around town and showing them off. We dont want them auto liquidated. And 4-5 items? You clearly havent got much rare items.

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Buddy, People like me love wearing there rare items around town and showing them off. We dont want them auto liquidated. And 4-5 items? You clearly havent got much rare items.

What rare items do you want to wear? You quited.

@Tharidom: filters are freshly looted rare,common, epic and even pink items. Anything you already posses shouldn't be filtered, thats how a decent basic filter should work.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 06:24 PM

@Tharidom: filters are freshly looted rare,common, epic and even pink items. Anything you already posses shouldn't be filtered, thats how a decent basic filter should work.

Seeing the last client update on my apple I'm having the feeling that something could go wrong with the filter;).

Titanfall
07-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Indeed I did, but I hop on from time to time to say Hi and chill in pier for like 10 mins >.>

Arcane commander
07-08-2014, 07:45 PM
If u stash one of those items and unstash them they will be auto removed too.

I'm getting bored of this , I said the items u loot from pve maps not the ones u unstash or add it to inventory without being looted from pve maps .

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm getting bored of this , I said the items u loot from pve maps not the ones u unstash or add it to inventory without being looted from pve maps .
Instead of that, STS should add item x1 like that so we can liquidate it quickly.

Meemaw
07-08-2014, 10:37 PM
No for maul upgrade. But definently yes for disableing common / Rare. I hate liquidating rares and commons. Yes; you get gold. never a bad thing. But there should be a thing like check mark boxes you fill aout on side and delete all items checked off at once. (you an still "Buy back" if you delete somthing by accident)