PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone of you met the problem that suddenly the joystick itself determines the

Nelrevete
07-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Does anyone of you met the problem that suddenly the joystick itself determines the range of motion? Helps me only check the joystick location toggle option and then deselect. This is an occasional problem. The second error occurs when the hero's movement, most often when you suddenly have a problem with your Internet connection, after the jump ping, our character is suddenly in a place with no possibility of movement (only work skills, they make up the movement as a piercer or ss) helps to refresh the map, but on the map of the event it's impossible xD

FluffNStuff
07-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Had this last night but never before. Could not move my toon at all except for with pierce. Ended up resetting the game. Quite annoying.

Atten
07-08-2014, 06:10 PM
It rarely happens to me too. Btw, that cat made me laugh :P

Nesox
07-08-2014, 11:52 PM
I get the frozen joystick all the time. Rather annoying to be standing still mashing skills and madly hoping the joystick will respond before some big club gets to me.

Nelrevete
07-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Thanks for your reply. Now I know that my hardware is ok and the error is in the game code.

Remiem
07-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey there. :) I'd love to pass this over to our QA guys but I need some more info, like what device and OS are you using? Did you do anything right before you experienced the issue?

FluffNStuff
07-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey there. :) I'd love to pass this over to our QA guys but I need some more info, like what device and OS are you using? Did you do anything right before you experienced the issue?

I was using my iPad 1 (crashes A LOT on AL). Was in frozen area and there were ice patches. I was NOT stuck on one, but the control acted like I was, thought I could pierce, so it is not root sticking around. I tried to open and close the quest menu (fixed the issue before) but this time it did not work.

Nesox
07-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Samsung Tab 2 running android 4.2.2. It also did this in the previous android 4.1. Glitch appears completely independant of ping or enemies as I have also had this happen in town or random empty sections of maps. Character just freezes and refuses to move as if rooted. When this happens (which is at least every couple days) I am typically frozen for 3-4 seconds. Skills still work during this period so it is not like a sudden lag spike.

Nelrevete
07-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Remi,

As for me, the problem is old, deepened when you have added a map - dragon's enclave. Very often on the first map the problem occurs. Also in other locations and new event map. My OS is Android 4.0 and 4.2. My Devices: Lg L5, samsung galaxy s3 mini. The problem with the movement is when I have problem with internet connection: 100ping, after10k - lag, ping back to 100-200 everything is ok but only the joystick is no longer responding. I can create a movement only through the "piercer" (on rogue, and skywardS on warrior). The problem occurs sporadically.

nelson131
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
it happens when u use shadow pierce and is lagging. this problem always happens to me. twice and hour mabae? sometimes when u finish a elite and see good loot drops but u and ur pet can't move. u just miss the loot unless u die and respawn or leave map. i once got a malison egg drop but couldn't get it...... very annoying
also, remiem, i think the devs already know it as this problem was noted out several times and samhayne once replyed to it and said that after testing, lag or bad connection is the cause of it. i hope this clears things up

nelson131
07-11-2014, 02:04 PM
although no action was taken. i use ipad 2 and note 2
also i could trace this problem back to s3, not just after dragon enclave expansion. this problem is very, very old and is ignored.

Euldor
07-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Happened to me yesterday in Pvp while I was vsing a tank. I don't know how and what tirggered it. First time thought it was my ping, the few times ig happened again my ping was 200 so not ping related.