PDA

View Full Version : Guild black list (really we need it)

Brollysaiyan
07-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Make guild black list only master can write this names like ignore list and the list cant join your guild.
We need this cuz officers kicking spy or bad members but if he offline they joining back to guild. We kicking again and again
but this is really making us sick. Pls sts make black list for guild. Lilke ignore list. if anyone in black list then even officers cant invite him.
İf u want u can add this black list on guild hall for all members see. i guess looking good :)

Ebezaanec
07-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Yes, this is a good idea and I support it, but it also seems like you guys need to reevaluate your current recruiters.

Brollysaiyan
07-08-2014, 09:09 AM
We tried 2 week no recrucitiers still they joined. Demoting recs didnt solve problem. if we kick a spy from guild all dont know his name cuz many recs and officers would be offline that time. Plus he can change name too. if he in my ignore list i can see his new name. i want like this black list. ty for support

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 09:22 AM
1+ i really want this feature in the game too i cant beleive it wasnt even though of

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 09:38 AM
We tried 2 week no recrucitiers still they joined. Demoting recs didnt solve problem. if we kick a spy from guild all dont know his name cuz many recs and officers would be offline that time. Plus he can change name too. if he in my ignore list i can see his new name. i want like this black list. ty for support
Demote all officers and recruiters, then start new requirement to be officer, this will help you.

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Theres an easy solution

1. Make alt account (not character)
2. Add names to that acc's ignire list

Candylicks
07-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Spies?

LOL....

We just shoot the person's name out in o chat generally whose about to be invited and if it's a player we have issue with, someone speaks up. The thought of keeping a black list sounds extreme, and people do change and deserve second chances sometimes. It doesn't feel right to me to keep a list of the people who are 'black listed' but sounds more like an issue of better communication between officers and recruiters.

Serancha
07-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Pheonix has had a boot list in place for over a year, and it works great. Ours is on our private forum, it might be hard to implement in game though.

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Spies?

LOL....

We just shoot the person's name out in o chat generally whose about to be invited and if it's a player we have issue with, someone speaks up. The thought of keeping a black list sounds extreme, and people do change and deserve second chances sometimes. It doesn't feel right to me to keep a list of the people who are 'black listed' but sounds more like an issue of better communication between officers and recruiters.

O.o
that sudden scary feeling...

Ishtmeet
07-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Spies?

LOL....

He's a twink. These issues hardly arise at well maintained guild like yours. The twink guilds have lot of problems. I've been in many and if master kicks a guy, he she joins immediately in few secs. Its frustrating. And like the mass booting in I smash I, who knew a trusted officer will do that because of a little fight? . That idea is great.
+1

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
07-09-2014, 06:15 AM
So what you are saying is one person is kicked then immediately invited back by another recruiter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Atten
07-09-2014, 06:30 AM
I agree.The Black List would help and protect guilds from any further suspicious spies and avengers..

Ravager
07-09-2014, 03:13 PM
+1 I'm for this.

SacredKnight
07-09-2014, 04:30 PM
To be honest I would just like more content for a guilds specifically.

aquascaper
07-09-2014, 04:42 PM
lol, every single member in my guild is a recruiter apart from my characters.

Serancha
07-09-2014, 04:44 PM
lol, every single member in my guild is a recruiter apart from my characters.

I can see where that could become a problem.

Candylicks
07-10-2014, 07:49 AM
This reminds me of being in elementary school growing up. When you were bad you had to write your name on the chalk board.

Foebegone
07-10-2014, 10:01 AM
good Idea, we have an ignore list for a reason cant see that its much bother to extend it for guilds too. Wont happen ofc would require a client change and unless you had to spent 10plat to put a name on it I don't think they will invest the dev time.

notfaded1
07-10-2014, 11:19 AM
I can see how this is a bigger problem with pvp guilds specifically. I suppose there would be more spies involved with that maybe...

Brollysaiyan
07-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Ty for all supports we will wait and see pvp guilds need this

Brollysaiyan
07-16-2014, 08:14 PM
up.

Serancha
07-16-2014, 08:19 PM
I can see how this is a bigger problem with pvp guilds specifically. I suppose there would be more spies involved with that maybe...

lol@pvpspies

Zeus
07-16-2014, 10:45 PM
lol@pvpspies

I report, Zeus is making a move on the blue team. Guild A, calling all blockers! Join! Now!

Brollysaiyan
07-17-2014, 05:50 PM
Haha :D call all and farm them zeus :D

Serancha
07-18-2014, 12:58 AM
I report, Zeus is making a move on the blue team. Guild A, calling all blockers! Join! Now!

Dude, you just got yourself blocked!

Brollysaiyan
07-24-2014, 02:00 PM
need more support guys..

Brollysaiyan
08-03-2014, 07:08 PM
up.

fiftyonecents
08-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Yes, this is a good idea and I support it, but it also seems like you guys need to reevaluate your current recruiters.

true but at the same time the person being recruiting will know how to play that person, so the officer or recruiter isn't really 100% at fault. The recruiter is just doing his or her job at the time.

Brollysaiyan
08-07-2014, 02:04 PM
yea recs or officers cant see all in game thats why we need it. Officers can report to master for ignore anyone and he cant join the guild again.

Brollysaiyan
08-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Need more support guys. ty ...

obee
08-20-2014, 02:33 PM
This is a great idea, because back in my old guild, one dude kept joining back, and it was so annoying