PDA

View Full Version : Nerfs and buffs.

tharidom
07-08-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm seeing a lot of threads about nerfs and buffs these days and I'm kinda bored atm, so thats why I'm asking what things would you guys like to be nerfed or buffed,(nothing also is an option). One thing I would like to see buffed is Shazbot since he isn't really doing anything usefull atm.

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 08:54 AM
All I want is nerf Helena's health.

Goodfella
07-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Helena should be really nerfed or lesser mobs spawning

glengon
07-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Pls, Shazbot gives me pots...sometimes i like to walk around town wearing his clothes to show my appreciation to him..

ShannKey
07-08-2014, 04:40 PM
I would like to see Scorch get a nice buff. The shield barely shields when u need it the most. I only use Scorch now for the speed bonus or to let other pets rest. It would be cool if the shield reflected damage or was a real shield. I love my Scorch but barely use em now a days. I wouldnt change much else. Maybe add armor to blood ruby. Maybe evne add a lil stun to Abaddon orgive more points to primary stat and add +5 str. +5 dex +5 int atleast. New legendary pets are almost as good as some mythics. Doubt they would do anything like that though, but I very much enjoy the new legendary pets, ready to see a new mythic. I would list bulwark but enough has been said about that lol. Awesome thread idea btw!!!

tharidom
07-08-2014, 06:27 PM
I would like to see Scorch get a nice buff. The shield barely shields when u need it the most. I only use Scorch now for the speed bonus or to let other pets rest. It would be cool if the shield reflected damage or was a real shield. I love my Scorch but barely use em now a days. I wouldnt change much else. Maybe add armor to blood ruby. Maybe evne add a lil stun to Abaddon orgive more points to primary stat and add +5 str. +5 dex +5 int atleast. New legendary pets are almost as good as some mythics. Doubt they would do anything like that though, but I very much enjoy the new legendary pets, ready to see a new mythic. I would list bulwark but enough has been said about that lol. Awesome thread idea btw!!!

Yes Scorch his AA how could I even forget to put that down myself, it breaks in one hit from those shamans in normal tindirin.

Maalice
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Buff kershal proc plz

Kakashis
07-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Maul, bulwark, Kershal, Scorch need a buff.

Helena needs nerf.

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Nerf:
-Helena
-Samael passive
-parking in elite
-Komodos
-Boss one hits

Buff:
-Bulwark
-Mage survivability
-boss tactics
-healers (mob) healing ability. Remove the ability fir them to self heal and buff their HP.
-Magma helms and armor to be #1 again.

I have given up in a maul nerf, kershal and hooks buff, and EGd drop rate buff.

Serancha
07-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Scorch needs a fix. Worst investment I ever made.

Doomreaper
07-08-2014, 11:31 PM
To be specific, I just want a nerf in the number of vines Helena spawns. They are what make it take so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk