PDA

View Full Version : Hacks or a scnd acc of a dev?

tharidom
07-08-2014, 12:05 PM
This guys kills and lvl make no sence so...?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/thaar11/FF20A992-5325-4191-9B48-3C387C9E4E30_zps5ux1hmvf.jpg (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/thaar11/media/FF20A992-5325-4191-9B48-3C387C9E4E30_zps5ux1hmvf.jpg.html)

So is this a hacker or do devs also have the goblin banner?

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 12:07 PM
useless thread, people that are level 10 can have goblin banner too its not a dev or mod its just a pro low level

tharidom
07-08-2014, 12:08 PM
He has 4 kills and is lvl 40 thats what its about so does he hack and did he transfer the banner from his main or is it a dev who quickly lvled it up and gave it the banner.

Tendirin
07-08-2014, 12:10 PM
he simply leeches off from other players

Meemaw
07-08-2014, 12:10 PM
He could have leeched. There are people I know (not giving names) that had their friends fight for them, they get xp but dont get kills. I could be wrong though...

tharidom
07-08-2014, 12:11 PM
he simply leeches off from other players

He could have leeched. There are people I know (not giving names) that had their friends fight for them, they get xp but dont get kills. I could be wrong though...

Pfff leeching to lvl 40 I would've quit immediatly out of boredom.

Milan Lame Man
07-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Edit: Posted questions while others were answering -.-

Evicted
07-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Guys he just joined arena to earn xp never killed any enemy himself.. Its not a hack anyone can do it..

ClumsyCactus
07-08-2014, 12:20 PM
I think i can read guild and name through your blur...
But anyway, prolly leeching

Rare
07-08-2014, 12:20 PM
isn't the banner stashable??

AL_FTW
07-08-2014, 12:25 PM

Meh he atleast tried to blur it.

Kakashis
07-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Most likely self leech, I do it too! But 0 deaths is like the next level of OCD

keikali
07-08-2014, 01:38 PM
isn't the banner stashable??

I believe so.

Also, I can still make out the name of the player and guild and I know who that belongs to, js.

Bunny♥
07-08-2014, 01:53 PM
lol, i know who this is, he's not a dev or mod :3

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 01:55 PM
You can stash the goblin banner just like any other banner.

epicrrr
07-08-2014, 02:44 PM
He made a friend kill mobs for him while his pets are off, im guessing he cant go 41 cuz its to riskeeyy!

Blackair142
07-08-2014, 02:51 PM
I wonder when this person started that account...

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 02:52 PM
Lol definitely not a dev

Jig
07-08-2014, 10:32 PM

I cant see anything, zoomed in and cant see absolutely nothing.

Theres your answer xD Moderators have Green coloured names, Developers have Red coloured names.

This guy leeches and gets friends to level him, its quite easy just a lot boring time, really silly IMO...

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Its Nuwars and its his alt called Nuwarss, Thats possible to do. w/ hardwork.

Zylx
07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
It could be a dev account. Not necessarily a red-named dev, but it is probably used by a dev to test out game mechanics secretly without having a red-name for star-struck eyes to spam pm.

Of course, it could also have been a recovered character that STS had an "oopsie" with restoring some data like when there were cases of names with numbers.

But in actuality, the first is the most likely. Hack? Its always funny when frustrated players blame hackers. There is no way the server can get hacked. It's well-guarded.

Cero
07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Not hacks but its just for someone who is bored and need sometjing different to do in AL.
As wjat others said he is leeching his way up.
The only thing his concern would ve not killibg or dying on his way to endgame but that is realy not a conxern if you have a friend to leech with.

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:09 PM
That is, in fact, a dev account.

lets do bet? :) If i win I get the minutemen and If loose I quit AL?

Zylx
07-08-2014, 11:10 PM
That is, in fact, a dev account.

lets do bet? :) If i win I get the minutemen and If loose I quit AL?

"If I win I get the minutemen"?

Jig
07-08-2014, 11:12 PM
It could be a dev account. Not necessarily a red-named dev, but it is probably used by a dev to test out game mechanics secretly without having a red-name for star-struck eyes to spam pm.

Of course, it could also have been a recovered character that STS had an "oopsie" with restoring some data like when there were cases of names with numbers.

But in actuality, the first is the most likely. Hack? Its always funny when frustrated players blame hackers. There is no way the server can get hacked. It's well-guarded.

Wrong, you're very wrong sorry...

You really do not know actually, it could be a dev account undercover test account bla bla. But the MOST likely thing would be a 0 death kill (unfortunately 4 kills in pve) character.

2nd of all, can you please not assume Thar is "frustrated"

I am ordering a lock, this is all sorted, people now keep coming in saying the same things that have already been repeated.

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:12 PM
sry IF I win ill be president at minutemen :P

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
How you can handle Minutemen? Do you know how to work as a President at Minutemen? Why you want to be a President at Minutemen? What is the point for being a President at Minutemen?

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Hahah, I just want Zylx to belive that That guys isnt a dev nor a hacker.
and btw, that "dev" is not testing something hes just in paradise pier showing his kdr.

Zylx
07-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Wrong, you're very wrong sorry...

You really do not know actually, it could be a dev account undercover test account bla bla.

2nd of all, can you please not assume Thar is "frustrated"

I am ordering a lock, this is all sorted, people now keep coming in saying the same things that have already been repeated.

Wrong? Please explain.

I have seen devs create accounts to test game mechanics without being harrassed by spam pm-ers. That's why we dont see red-names very often.

In most cases, people blame unfairness and technical glitches on "hacks" out of frustration. Im not necessarily saying the OP is frustrated, but i can tell he is confused with the situation of a high-levelled character with low k/d. Thinking it was a technical goof-up, it's easy to mistake it for a hack.

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Wrong? Please explain.

I have seen devs create accounts to test game mechanics without being harrassed by spam pm-ers. That's why we dont see red-names very often.

In most cases, people blame unfairness and technical glitches on "hacks" out of frustration. Im not necessarily saying the OP is frustrated, but i can tell he is confused with the situation of a high-levelled character with low k/d. Thinking it was a technical goof-up, it's easy to mistake it for a hack.

No dev, would impersonate someone. PM nuwars ingame and ask him if he has a alt with great 4 kills kdr. or simply ask a karma officer if they have A guildmate named Nuwarss.

Zylx
07-08-2014, 11:31 PM
How you can handle Minutemen? Do you know how to work as a President at Minutemen? Why you want to be a President at Minutemen? What is the point for being a President at Minutemen?

THIS :).

If you have a desire to lead for the purpose of building a reputation, then you arent worthy to lead.

If you are afraid to lead, yet are fully prepared to accept responsibility, then you are more than worthy to lead.

I don't think of myself as "president of minutemen". I think of myself only as a member full of ideas. I created the group for a purpose (to create an outlet for new players to seek help), and i am willing to fulfill that purpose through my own work. I didnt do it for the title.

Zylx
07-08-2014, 11:34 PM
No dev, would impersonate someone. PM nuwars ingame and ask him if he has a alt with great 4 kills kdr.

Who exactly are the devs impersonating? Lol.

Gensin
07-08-2014, 11:36 PM
"Nuwars" that warrior with 4 kills is Nuwars alt called Nuwarss.

tharidom
07-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Shouldn't go to sleep when making a forum, it went a bit off topic here, CLOSED!

Jig
07-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Wrong? Please explain.

Of all games I play, mate this is very common, for a player to have this KD, it is Most LIKELY someone doing this on purpose for there some sort of goal.

On the other hand I am mot disagreeing with, just saying it's most likely a player just doing whatever they're doing.

Yes could be a mod/dev, but i'm sure if they don't want to be disturbed, they have a lot of tricks up their sleeves to
be hidden. They are the developers right?