PDA

View Full Version : conversion of gear

for the lulz
07-08-2014, 02:18 PM
O NVM SILLY IDEA

sts raised the liquidation price of forg items to get rid of them . But i have a better idea .
Think about it like this-

i have 2 l10 fbows but i need a l20 fbow . So i can go to some npc in the towne and add the l10 fbows together and get my l20 fbow. (not that id do it , l10 is worth way more)

this can be also used for subtraction . like if i have a l71 and an l50 . So i get an l21 fbow!

but if i subtract a fbow from a ftaff i get the fstaff but it has a higher liquidation price . (cus fbows worth more)
BUT U CANT SPLIT A L70 FBOW INTO 7 L10 FBOWS!! NO NO NO , WE GOTZ TO GET RID OF FBOWS HERE , NOT GIVE BIRTH TO MORE .

and we can have crafted fbows that arent tradeable anymore. These fbows will have the original op fbow stats , but to craft it u gotta spend 1 mil gold . This is also a good idea for a gold sink to manage the inflation .

Cavoc
07-08-2014, 02:24 PM
That's a lot of work for a discontinued item. Well any item for that matter.

Somemager
07-08-2014, 04:20 PM
If it involves effort dont bother posting :p but i get the idea and agree with tron.

JTZ
07-09-2014, 12:01 AM
That sounds too complicated for a game that will no longer be updated... Btw level 20 fbows are worth more than level 10, hardly anyone pvps at 10.