PDA

View Full Version : 2014-07-08 Content Update (152324)

null_void
07-08-2014, 02:38 PM
The "go to" button on the Europhex Boss Kill quest now takes you to the event hub.

sazib
07-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Hmm

keikali
07-08-2014, 02:39 PM
lel

voigtlander
07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
europhex

Anarchist
07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Nice \:D/

boters
07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
lol

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Rhaindra
07-08-2014, 02:46 PM
lol. erophex. why not about helena???

Blindness
07-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Lol i thought i will be plat sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 02:51 PM

Orageunas
07-08-2014, 02:52 PM
...just lol

crimbone
07-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Uhhh

Valkiryas
07-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Amazing Update!

hakoom7
07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Who cares ...

hozukreti
07-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Finally LB chaser have their time to rest for 15 minute..Thanks.

cyrusrevange
07-08-2014, 02:56 PM
thank you s0 much

muffyveismetabi
The "go to" button on the Europhex Boss Kill quest now takes you to the event hub.

helena ???:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Riptank

Wew update, dev could you please not give us death every time there's an update and we're in the middle of a fight? Coz we can't just tell players "ok guys there's an update we have to stop the fight for a bit and leave the arena... peace all"

Madnex
07-08-2014, 02:57 PM
One day, LB's will mean something. One day.

FadedTemptation
07-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Lol good job sts this minor update glitched out everyones banner to some weird green blob :(

Samhayne
07-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Lol good job sts this minor update glitched out everyones banner to some weird green blob :(

Try restarting your device (or force closing the app and re-launching). It's probably just a caching issue post patch if your app wasn't restarted.

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Do all the games have an event going on right now? Besides SL

Ebezaanec
07-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Wew update, dev could you please not give us death every time there's an update and we're in the middle of a fight? Coz we can't just tell players "ok guys there's an update we have to stop the fight for a bit and leave the arena... peace all"

Well, they give you a 15 min notice in the chatbox... And they repeat it every minute, I believe.

Milan Lame Man
07-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Hmm something funny after update - whenever I hit Play on my Android, there is a bit of Loading then it crashes.
I had no problems until update, and iOS and Chrome still load OK.

Edit: Hmmm... so just swiping it away from task list didn't help but force closing seems to have helped. Got me scared for a while.

Zeus
07-08-2014, 03:40 PM
What about all the people that ran the leaderboards for free compared to those who ran the event without cheating? This is just goblin event re-occurring.

Until people start being punished for taking advantages, like being wiped off the leaderboards, they will not stop from exploiting.

SacredKnight
07-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Great! -__-
Now can you make it that people can enter your zone when someone leaves? You have no idea how annoying it is when people leave the zone, especially if your at 3050 points and fighting Ursoth.....
When people leave the zone it is just too hard to go on....
Also, can you make it that the bosses do not reset? That is also an exceedingly frustrating matter -_-: 5% HP on Boss>We All Die> HP Reset> Ragequit>No Energy>Facepalm

Snakespeare
07-08-2014, 04:17 PM
They don't believe us about Helena because a.) they are testing with endgame toons that are maxed out on mythic gear or 2.) they are testing on non-endgame toons, or possibly III.) because they don't use warriors.

LOL I take that back!

Kakashis
07-08-2014, 04:39 PM
I honestly thought this was to address helena being OP, oh wells, I've already reached gold tier and stopped running

Madnex
07-08-2014, 04:40 PM
What about all the people that ran the leaderboards for free compared to those who ran the event without cheating? This is just goblin event re-occurring.

Until people start being punished for taking advantages, like being wiped off the leaderboards, they will not stop from exploiting.
Most people didn't even notice the real meaning of this fix. Well, farewell LB freeloaders.

Tharo
07-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes, what about those who used plats, wasted their gold to buy energy kit, stayed on the game almost without sleep just to make it on the board. I felt bad that some exploited the game, didnt play it fair. Some of my friends went down the list and free kit users suddenly went up and even make it to the top 10. I even talked to someone (i wont mentioned the name, you know who you are) about using their low leveled toons on how they can earn points without consuming their energy kit/plats. Simply clicking "go to" and waaallaaaaa, easy enter, no pay and still gain. They show it to me and now i know. Please act on this STS. Look into those who tried reaching to the board and have played it fair and RESET the points of those who exploited the event based on how many times they entered the portal for free. Some of these guys might have changed their IGNs already to avoid being tracked but im sure STS, you have a way of finding this. If you STS will not correct this and just simply give us an update like this, then nothing has changed. Again, think about those who played it fair and stayed in game almost overnight just to make it to the top

Achilleuss
07-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Yes, what about those who used plats, wasted their gold to buy energy kit, stayed on the game almost without sleep just to make it on the board. I felt bad that some exploited the game, didnt play it fair. Some of my friends went down the list and free kit users suddenly went up and even make it to the top 10. I even talked to someone (i wont mentioned the name, you know who you are) about using their low leveled toons on how they can earn points without consuming their energy kit/plats. Simply clicking "go to" and waaallaaaaa, easy enter, no pay and still gain. They show it to me and now i know. Please act on this STS. Look into those who tried reaching to the board and have played it fair and RESET the points of those who exploited the event based on how many times they entered the portal for free. Some of these guys might have changed their IGNs already to avoid being tracked but im sure STS, you have a way of finding this. If you STS will not correct this and just simply give us an update like this, then nothing has changed. Again, think about those who played it fair and stayed in game almost overnight just to make it to the top

I feel this.... very bad, tsk tsk tsk

Snakespeare
07-08-2014, 05:52 PM
There should be a LB for plat purchasing. I just got 165, but I'm sure that's not enough to put me on the board.

Cephina
07-08-2014, 05:54 PM
feel sorry for those who played fair T.T

mapenjay
07-08-2014, 08:04 PM
what’s new bout exploiting? stg doesn’t care to those who play fair

flluby2
07-08-2014, 09:13 PM
No Helena nerf?

Churjya
07-08-2014, 10:23 PM
There was a bug? I didn"t know that.

Eestimaag
07-08-2014, 10:38 PM
is server still down? i cant enter the game :(

Back
07-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Geez.. This update id one of those least priority updates. What about higher priority one?

SacredKnight
07-09-2014, 04:21 AM
They don't believe us about Helena because a.) they are testing with endgame toons that are maxed out on mythic gear or 2.) they are testing on non-endgame toons, or possibly III.) because they don't use warriors.

LOL I take that back!

Ever tried a 4 warrior vs Helena at lvl 41?.....BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!....all four warriors are geared to tank -__

Caielab
07-09-2014, 05:26 AM
yay

Caielab
07-09-2014, 05:40 AM
XD

#Mindblowing

basketholic209
07-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Geez.. This update id one of those least priority updates. What about higher priority one?
Exactly my thought when I first saw it... until I realized what it really means.

ishr
07-09-2014, 08:05 AM
do something about the Helena

Gragorak
07-09-2014, 09:06 AM
I don't understand why sts doesn't ban people who exploit these kind of glitches. Honest players have spent real money and time trying to make it to the leaderboards, and for some of them it all goes down the drain because of this. Next time no one wants to pay plat to participate in these kind of events, since everybody knows honest players will just lose their real life cash due to the extreme greedyness of sts. Sts fears they would lose the money bug exploiters bring to them if they banned them, but really this just effectively destroys fair competition and will backfire in the future.

Allowing glitch exploitation inevitably leads to a playing culture where exploiting and cheating is acceptable. Amount of cheaters will undoubtably increase if this continues, and eventually all honest players will quit. If that's what sts wants, cool, but it does nothing good for revenue or for the game.

Personally I know I'm never going to spend any plat in any event like this because I know I don't have fair chance to achieve anything. There will always be some bugs, and where is bugs is bug exploitation. If it isn't handled properly, there's no point in paying for anything.

Haligali
07-09-2014, 10:26 AM
What is really sad, this event was announced in april (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149992-In-Development-What-s-Next-for-Arcane-Legends) as 'spring' event, there was several reviews meanwhile, pre-test event, delays, refinements.. and released with bugs still??
Why the delays i cant understand, why not just release the mythic weapons short after season start? They have a short lifetime anyways (1 season).

Uicheusa
07-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Lose-lose-win situation...
Who is winning? Do you really have to ask?

Riptank
07-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Well, they give you a 15 min notice in the chatbox... And they repeat it every minute, I believe.

Have you tried playing in twink? 5v5 match? you think your opponents will agree with you if you tell them to temporarily stop the fight?..in our level bracket no we don't negotiate to our enemy nor agree to stop the fight.

SacredKnight
07-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Have you tried playing in twink? 5v5 match? you think your opponents will agree with you if you tell them to temporarily stop the fight?..in our level bracket no we don't negotiate to our enemy nor agree to stop the fight.

wow....it must be SOOOO scary twinking !!
The furious battles.....oh my D:
(Sarcasm)

Xeusx
07-09-2014, 04:46 PM
wow....it must be SOOOO scary twinking !!
The furious battles.....oh my D:
(Sarcasm)
Dude, do you know our Enemy do? Killing us non-stop and we cant stop them.

Haligali
07-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Haha, twink world problems.

Sephiroth143
07-10-2014, 01:09 PM
There should be a LB for plat purchasing. I just got 165, but I'm sure that's not enough to put me on the board.

Reason: Disrespectful & discriminating towards customers' personal infos, anythin that got to do with biodatas, identities, assets, purchases, accounts etc that got to do with real life issues will be remain confidential, its against sts rules anyway. So forget about the idea. If sts do tis, people will say wow, yea, but they will be ur permanent stalkers hunting u like bunch of hyenas & some other reasons that needta prevent in utmost strictly manner. Ty.

Bomchong
07-11-2014, 10:59 AM
seriously? can we have some event update plz

SacredKnight
07-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Dude, do you know our Enemy do? Killing us non-stop and we cant stop them.

They must be saying: WE CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEKING BALL

Arvetch
07-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Do something about helena..she's way tougher than ursoth but offers less points nd coins :/

Xeusx
07-12-2014, 06:46 PM
They must be saying: WE CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEKING BALL
Nope, they saying: NOOOOOOOOOOBS, WE WILL FARM YOU FOODS!!!!
See? That's why they are crazy.

Lunareclipsee
07-14-2014, 01:07 AM
do something about the Helena
Lol Fishr x)

Madnex
07-14-2014, 05:52 AM

Reason: Disrespectful & discriminating towards customers' personal infos, anythin that got to do with biodatas, identities, assets, purchases, accounts etc that got to do with real life issues will be remain confidential, its against sts rules anyway. So forget about the idea. If sts do tis, people will say wow, yea, but they will be ur permanent stalkers hunting u like bunch of hyenas & some other reasons that needta prevent in utmost strictly manner. Ty.
Seph, he was being sarcastic bro - his comment aims to pick on how the pay-to-win mindset has taken over the game.

Sephiroth143
07-14-2014, 12:36 PM
I see lol den i got no comment on people's thoughts. They hv their rights to complaint even sarcastically if unsatisfaction occurs xD thks for da heads up