PDA

View Full Version : high trophy should get 1

Kidosmasher
07-08-2014, 07:10 PM
11,000 trophy should get 1 trophy from 1000 base. Not 20+

jb57542
07-09-2014, 08:19 AM
11,000 trophy should get 1 trophy from 1000 base. Not 20+

It currently is set to 10 but STS failed to disable the double trophies so it's still 20. However you get the same benefit by attacking somebody with 300 trophies if you have 1000.

Too your second point I personally think it should be more than 1 as I have attacked low trophy bases with higher castle level and deserved more than 1 trophy. I have a love/hate relationship with the current trophy system as I see the reason for it but don't always think it's fair.

Kidosmasher
07-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Buy platinum . build army with platinum. Attack weak bases for trophie. That's what's going on. Oh and shield yourself with platinum so little base can't revenge resources and also not to lose trophy. Deamon lords take what 30 minutes to build. Top trophy holders crushing it solely because of platinum. I can buy more platinum and take away all challenge from game too. The point is that the few who play with endless platinum are now getting game updates that unbalance competition even more. The game is very close to being not with playing. Time based games being exploited by currency use. Grats sts makes money. Anyway's game need balance and penalty/reward system overhaul.