PDA

View Full Version : Helena more common than Ursoth?

Medicman
07-08-2014, 11:28 PM
I've been told their since day two of the event. I've noticed over that time, running solo as to make sure I have a chance at Ursoth, that I've had Helena more than 75% of those runs. I don't mind taking on this OP pain in the azz rogue, but at gold tier, I would have expected to encounter Ursoth more often. Anyone else encountering this issue?

Schnitzel
07-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Its either "luck" or who you run with

I think, if you have more gold yier people in your tier, it increases of getting ursoth as boss

Im 70% sure..

Dex Scene
07-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Helena should be more common than ursoath anyway! Ursoath is the main boss and drops little bear and gives the highest token rewards. Common sense

Atten
07-09-2014, 07:20 AM
i am facing that problem too! You see,I found the tree-boss only one time,the lizard-boss less than 5 times but Helena way too many times.Idk why that happens.. :/

Picklee
07-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Honestly, as the event has gone on, I am starting to see Ursoth more than Helena. As more people are reaching this gold tier, it soon will probably be ursoth more than anyone.

_ck
07-09-2014, 09:24 AM
My three characters (lvl 22-23) are all a third of the way through Silver tier and I've only encountered Ursoth once in the 9 days since the event went live. ONCE! And that was when that character was in Bronze tier.

Helena on the other hand is probably what I get 50% of the time, if not more. It's Helena's Assault, nothing else.

Milan Lame Man
07-09-2014, 09:25 AM
My results so far (started keeping track near the end of bronze):

Bronze
herond xxxxx
europh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
helena xxxxxxx

SILVER
herond xxxx
europh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
helena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ursoth xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only records from solo runs. Not yet at golden tier.

If this pattern continues you should see quite a bit of Ursoths at golden tier.
The first toon to enter map decides the boss.

Medicman
07-09-2014, 09:38 AM
What I'm saying is that I have been at gold tier for awhile now and running solo. Helena seems a lot more common than Ursoth. The reason I run solo was to get rid of the chance of lower bosses, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Understanding that Ursoth wouldn't spawn constantly, but was hopeful he would spawn more than what he currently does.