PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Chests vs Entangled Chests

Energizeric
07-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Other than having a very low chance to get a mythic item in Spirit Chests, what are the difference between the other loot that comes from them?

Since the mythic chance is so low, I'm not counting on that, but still trying to decide if it's worth crafting the entangled chests into spirit chests for other better loot. But if all else is the same, then I'd just open the entangled chests.

Anarchist
07-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Craft it and try your luck Ener you can never know whats next :)/

Zylx
07-09-2014, 02:11 AM
I think the spirit chests are playing the role of elite chests and entangled chests are playing the role of normal chests. I think both contain event legendaries, gold, and energy kits. But spirit chests do have mythics.

(Please correct me if im wrong)

Atten
07-09-2014, 07:13 AM
I think the spirit chests are playing the role of elite chests and entangled chests are playing the role of normal chests. I think both contain event legendaries, gold, and energy kits. But spirit chests do have mythics.

(Please correct me if im wrong)

It seems to be like what you said..

Haligali
07-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Not worth crafting imho. Spirit chest looks 'free' but it cost too much plat.

Rare
07-09-2014, 07:30 AM
Not worth crafting imho. Spirit chest looks 'free' but it cost too much plat.

what plat does it cost?

Haligali
07-09-2014, 07:32 AM
what plat does it cost?

24 plat to finish the 12 hour crafting. And once you started, you cannot cancel crafting haha, just finish with plat.

Hectororius
07-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Actually, entangled also drop epic items, regular epic items may i add, not special elondrian epic items. The Spirit chests, while basically useless, at least are chance at mythic and no epic items.

I kinda hated the 2k gold in them, but then realized its better than looting a riposte of anything and having to trash it for 5g

Haligali
07-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Actually, entangled also drop epic items, regular epic items may i add, not special elondrian epic items. The Spirit chests, while basically useless, at least are chance at mythic and no epic items.

I kinda hated the 2k gold in them, but then realized its better than looting a riposte of anything and having to trash it for 5g

I think mythic weapons in the elite gold chest were much better, at least it worth farming elite during event, now not. There is only one item in a spirit chest, elite gold chest - while still very low, but - got 3x more chance.

Ebezaanec
07-09-2014, 09:05 AM
I think mythic weapons in the elite gold chest were much better, at least it worth farming elite during event, now not. There is only one item in a spirit chest, elite gold chest - while still very low, but - got 3x more chance.

Well, that's the thing

Spirit chests drop event tokens and some plat and elite chests drop three items which are usually lousy

So what's better? One thing of minor value or three times the disappointment?

Rare
07-09-2014, 10:42 AM
24 plat to finish the 12 hour crafting. And once you started, you cannot cancel crafting haha, just finish with plat.

oh lol. my patience is strong. i'll just wait

UndeadJudge
07-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Spirit chests drop living spirit gear, entagleds don't..but IMO druid gear is better anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haligali
07-09-2014, 11:31 AM
oh lol. my patience is strong. i'll just wait

Still a lot lockeds left to craft, and energy, 5 slot always full on my main, i just cant wait, so not worth for me. It works for 'free' only if i farm event on twink and buy entangled chest with tokens.

Hectororius
07-09-2014, 01:47 PM

Also, if you were going to do this, why not craft an elondrian, buy through timer for only 8 plat, and open for 15? saving you 1plat!

anyone crafting spirit chests is not in it for the amazing loot. just the chance at a mythic. I know a guy that knows a guy and it dropped a bow.

Haligali
07-09-2014, 01:57 PM
I know a guy that knows a guy and it dropped a bow.

Haha, ok

Ravager
07-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Ya. I got a bow in a spirit chest too.

Hectororius
07-09-2014, 07:12 PM

You were the guy I knew through another guy ;)

Ravager
07-09-2014, 08:57 PM

You were the guy I knew through another guy ;)
Oh haha

Hadec
07-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Imo pranks chests

Mitchiiee
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
i always got 5k from spirit chest :(
Sent via → Android 18 ★☆★☆★☆★

killarrow
07-10-2014, 05:56 AM
For me the entangled chests dropped better loot than the spirit chests. Not sure if its really worth crafting spirit chests at all.

kjed
07-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Waited for many hours just to get a crappy loot..oh yeah spirit chest FTW!