PDA

View Full Version : Dova and little bear VS all ARCANE pets !!!!!!

Oxk
07-09-2014, 04:16 AM
Hello, There are new event pets. These pets are very powerfull. Let's look on Dova stats and let's look on Glacian, Hammerjaw, Samael,Whim and new pet Shady and Surge. Yes all arcane pets have cool stats and each one want to get them . All arcane pets have cool active and passive abilitis. It is cool! But dova have cool stats too and it is legendary pet !! Arcane is better than legendary, right? But all players choose Dova now because 1) Good stats (like arcane pet) 2) Easy to get or to buy 3)Need not spend a lot of money. It means that Dova is op. Nightshade is op too but only 3 players have it. So I ask to up arcanes pets or to down Dova
(Sorry my English, I am from Russia)

warriorromio
07-09-2014, 04:25 AM
Bro..
With the new expension
And the new level cap...
The new pets need to have good stat....
Because..
Its hard to survive with old pets in elites....
U can not compare these pets in any arcane pets..
Because arcane pets aa and pa is far better then these pets...
Gyrm night shade dova and lil bear...
Are only pinks...
So they have good stat with....
A drcent abilitys it isnt mean they are better then..
Arcane pets

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Nelrevete
07-09-2014, 04:31 AM
Bro..
With the new expension
And the new level cap...
The new pets need to have good stat....
Because..
Its hard to survive with old pets in elites....
U can not compare these pets in any arcane pets..
Because arcane pets aa and pa is far better then these pets...
Gyrm night shade dova and lil bear...
Are only pinks...
So they have good stat with....
A drcent abilitys it isnt mean they are better then..
Arcane pets

True. Dova has good stats but Arcane pets better for me. Mean passive ability and active ability. Little bear is very bad on my rogue.

Xeusx
07-09-2014, 04:51 AM
Hello, There are new event pets. These pets are very powerfull. Let's look on Dova stats and let's look on Glacian, Hammerjaw, Samael,Whim and new pet Shady and Surge. Yes all arcane pets have cool stats and each one want to get them . All arcane pets have cool active and passive abilitis. It is cool! But dova have cool stats too and it is legendary pet !! Arcane is better than legendary, right? But all players choose Dova now because 1) Good stats (like arcane pet) 2) Easy to get or to buy 3)Need not spend a lot of money. It means that Dova is op. Nightshade is op too but only 3 players have it. So I ask to up arcanes pets or to down Dova
(Sorry my English, I am from Russia)
Deary win, nuff said.

SacredKnight
07-09-2014, 04:56 AM
Deary win, nuff said.

Nu'Ah!
Guapo for the win!!

Bless
07-09-2014, 05:39 AM
Samael eats everything including S&S.

Zynzyn
07-15-2014, 05:41 PM
As time passes, newer pets get better and better with the release of new and harder maps. Its the pattern. We dont want stagnation or taking step backwards. You cant compare the oldest arcane pets with the latest ones. The old mythic gear and weapons do get old and newer gear and weapons replace them.

While I still have no clue why you would want Littlebear to vs arcane pets, and Dova is a good legendary pet but not comparable to arcanes. It was about time we had a good one, since Malisons, Hazes and Talons were getting old. Still the new arcane pets are the very best and nothing compares to them.

You will also notice that new armor has better stats than the old ones. In the future there will be more powerful pets as even harder maps come about. Lets adjust with the new things sts is offering us and appreciate them rather than nitpicking. :)

Digitalclock
07-24-2014, 11:02 AM
You shouldn't look at only stats. You have to look at abilities too.

Ihateppl
07-28-2014, 01:06 AM
I look at coolness first, stats second.

Justfofun
07-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Nekro wins :D

warriorromio
07-29-2014, 04:18 AM
If sts solve the dovas terrifying issue then he will be better then some arcane pets

macquin
07-29-2014, 09:26 AM
dova bear too OP much better than arcane pet? RIP HJ and GLACIAN. arcane should be better than pinks. fix pls sts. thanks

Zeus
07-29-2014, 10:09 AM

This isn't what you said on your nerf SnS thread? I suppose when you're winning, things are balanced and when you're losing, things need to be nerfed?

C'mon...things shouldn't be nerfed based on your personal wins and losses. There has to be checks and balances which you seem to be completely ignoring.

Spell
07-29-2014, 11:13 AM
This isn't what you said on your nerf SnS thread? I suppose when you're winning, things are balanced and when you're losing, things need to be nerfed?

C'mon...things shouldn't be nerfed based on your personal wins and losses. There has to be checks and balances which you seem to be completely ignoring.
=x so so true

Raleighzsz
07-30-2014, 02:34 AM
Timber is more better than Dova bear :)

Bless
07-30-2014, 06:34 AM

C'mon...things shouldn't be nerfed based on your personal wins and losses. There has to be checks and balances which you seem to be completely ignoring. That was posted on the 9th of July - just when the event was released. I was talking based on theory, it's base stats and the fact that SnS doesn't stun - instead of judging from real experience.

The event ended on the 21st right? And after I got a little experience fighting against it in a clash, I figured it was more OP than expected. Don't you think it's statistically right that if a pool stacks in a CTF hallway (which happens mostly, don't give me that "it's a rare chance" crap because if you're smart, you'd position the pet before hitting the AA) it does more damage to the person than an aimed shot or a lightning bolt? It's just a damn pet, it's not supposed to do thousands of damage in the time it's pools are active.

I'm firm that the SnS pools are OP and should be nerfed, after all, it's just a pet and not your additional aimed shots.

Ps. I'm not stupid. I don't post bs like that. Look at the thread and my post dates and you'll see babe.

Zeus
07-30-2014, 11:00 AM
That was posted on the 9th of July - just when the event was released. I was talking based on theory, it's base stats and the fact that SnS doesn't stun - instead of judging from real experience.

The event ended on the 21st right? And after I got a little experience fighting against it in a clash, I figured it was more OP than expected. Don't you think it's statistically right that if a pool stacks in a CTF hallway (which happens mostly, don't give me that "it's a rare chance" crap because if you're smart, you'd position the pet before hitting the AA) it does more damage to the person than an aimed shot or a lightning bolt? It's just a damn pet, it's not supposed to do thousands of damage in the time it's pools are active.

I'm firm that the SnS pools are OP and should be nerfed, after all, it's just a pet and not your additional aimed shots.

Ps. I'm not stupid. I don't post bs like that. Look at the thread and my post dates and you'll see babe.

I was looking on mobile and it came up under recent posts for some reason so I didn't notice post date.

However, you can complain all you want (it's not really OP). Remiem has confirmed SnS will not be getting nerfed.

Crowsfoot
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Dova and little are obviously better. There assaults are un-bear-able for opponent and are always fatal. You can trust me, I'm smarter than the average bear.

Caabatric
08-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Dova and little are obviously better. There assaults are un-bear-able for opponent and are always fatal. You can trust me, I'm smarter than the average bear.

I would have agreed during event but now that i have him i noticed dova doesn't stun making him useless. You can only terrify with him if the opponent is far away from dova but since dova charges towards opponent it never really terrifies. This makes his aa useless considering the "massive Damage" part of his aa is not really that effective. His passive isnt comparable to arcane pets.

Cant say much about little since i dont use him in pvp or pve so he might be better but i doubt it.

leroycox77
08-08-2014, 04:52 AM
dova bear too OP much better than arcane pet? RIP HJ and GLACIAN. arcane should be better than pinks. fix pls sts. thanks
What do u mean fix free players can't get arcane pets so dovabear was the closest thing we had

macquin
08-08-2014, 06:29 AM
dont start it bro, im just asking for little buff for arcane user to be happy

Sirghastly
08-12-2014, 08:29 AM
u r kidding me? u r comparing ARCANE PET with a legendary pet!!!
Arcane r the best

UndeadJudge
08-13-2014, 12:05 AM
What do u mean fix free players can't get arcane pets so dovabear was the closest thing we had

What do you mean? I didn't spend a cent, the energy essences were dropping like mad. At one point I had 5 energies crafting and 9 essence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leroycox77
08-13-2014, 04:13 AM
What do you mean? I didn't spend a cent, the energy essences were dropping like mad. At one point I had 5 energies crafting and 9 essence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ik that was not a prob arcane pets are

notfaded1
08-13-2014, 12:53 PM
I was looking on mobile and it came up under recent posts for some reason so I didn't notice post date.

However, you can complain all you want (it's not really OP). Remiem has confirmed SnS will not be getting nerfed.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that it prolly wasn't designed to have the pools stack... I'm guessing that was an oversight. I'm mean no other thing in the game stacks like that. I mean if 4 people in party have Sam does each SAM get 4x the banish? The answer is no btw. Maybe I don't understand and am overlooking something... idk.

lol@pvp O.O

Gensin
08-15-2014, 03:05 AM

Its not OP, but it ruins strategy.

For example, in a clash, your rushing a mage, *SNS AA kicks in* Plans ruined. Ended up being killed. + plus the number of pools that shows are massively many.

Zeus
08-21-2014, 03:45 PM
The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that it prolly wasn't designed to have the pools stack... I'm guessing that was an oversight. I'm mean no other thing in the game stacks like that. I mean if 4 people in party have Sam does each SAM get 4x the banish? The answer is no btw. Maybe I don't understand and am overlooking something... idk.

lol@pvp O.O

I think that's the wrong way to look at it. A better way it look at it is the stuns of samaels stacking. When there are 4 Sams, there Sams will stack their stuns. Therefore, I do not think that this should be taken away unless they plan to eliminate Samael stun stacking as well.

@Gensin
Not really, I've fought against SnS users. I just walk over the pools if I have HoT. If I don't, I just step around them.

Blissfulgod
08-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Little Bear + Damage lix. You're welcome ^.^