PDA

View Full Version : Stat trouble

Busterbiebe
07-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Melodywiz is now a lvl 40 Mage. I bought him a magma set, assault I believe, with full gem, blood and glacial. (Some gear is both, some full glacial) I felt really confident of my stats at one point but now I look and everyone is better than me. I don't know how to increase my stats. I have full passive on int, str, and damage. Here are my stats: (I used no points on dex)

Str: 118
Health: 2622
Int: 419
Damage: 342.7
Dps: 474.5
Armor: 1139

So, here you go. I see mages with like 450 damage and 575 dps. The problem is not that I don't have mythic gear. I checked the auction, and Mage mythic gear actually decreases my dps and my damage by a lot. I don't know how else to increase my stats. I've tried everything. Any help or suggestions?

Bigboyblue
07-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Once the mythics are upgraded they will increase your damage and dps by about 40 or 50. Don't base your judgements on the lvl 26 and 31 items. You can't get better damage and dps with any other set of armor.

Busterbiebe
07-09-2014, 03:02 PM
There are upgraded mythical in the auction. They decrease my stats. And they're not lvl 26 or 31, they're about my level.

grumpy
07-09-2014, 03:12 PM
There are upgraded mythical in the auction. They decrease my stats. And they're not lvl 26 or 31, they're about my level.

no, upgraded mythic armor and helm are lvl36 and are not tradeable so they do not appear in auction. You have to buy the lvl26 helm and the lvl31 armor and do a quest to upgrade them, after which they are bound to your account. The only lvl41 mythics are the new weapons.

Get this cheap equip:

Expedition Rifle of Brutality lvl41
Ancient Druid Helm of Brutality lvl41
Ancient Druid Armor of Brutality lvl41
Silver Hoop of Brutality Lvl 41 (epic item)
Tarlok Heart of Brutality lvl36

All with full glacial gems

As you can tell, look for items that give you Int and Str. Your current HP is too low to be sufficient at any end-game

Otahaanak
07-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Upgraded Mythics (level 36 armor and helm) are not trade able nor can you sell them in auction once upgraded, so you must be looking at something else.
Upgraded Helm gives: 350 armor
Upgraded Armor gives: 672 armor
I don't know your gear but:
Ring: Silver hoop of brutality at level 40 is extremely cheap and helps damage as well (and yes Epic rarity ring)
Amuilet: Lunar would be my suggestion, but there are others that offer benefit now, but wait to you hit 41 to buy them.

Also, if you ever use a damage pet that gives +5% or more, that bonus wipes out your Damage passive, so put your stat points into INT, STR, DEX and any left over use for Crit.

I would wait to buy any significant gear until you get to endgame (level 41 currently) as the stat diff is big enough to wait. Grind away in Kraag Tombs 4 til you get there, then buy.

EDIT: Grumpy beat me to it :)