PDA

View Full Version : Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

leoakre
07-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Maybe it is just a rumor but I thought this worthy of investigation by STS. I am hearing much upset over the race to win the new arcane pet from being in the top 10 players on the event leader boards in each class, and with good reason if this rumor is true. Are players actually using twinks to run the event in order to rack up the most possible points at low levels with with extremely devious plans to level up to 35+ the day before the event ends in order to win Shady & Surge? Has this event become similar to the time run LB for The Hauntlet? I don't know about how STS looks at this new problem but I cannot see much of a fair ending for all the players who began this race for the top 10 spots for this event as level 35+ toons if in the end all that is going to happen is the low levels amassing massive points with the lower Boss damage wind up wiping all their hard work right out of the top spots by leveling up at the last minute. Maybe STS should beware of how this will impact the endgame morale since they are the ones that stipulated players must be level 35 and up! A good hard look should be taken at the way the leader boards look now and at the end of the event to ensure that a bunch of new names do not suddenly appear in the top spots from twinking players thinking it is okay to level up and steal the glory so many others have worked so hard for by playing by the rules set in place by the devs at the start of this event!

P.S no one complain to me please, I am not racing for this event LB

matanofx
07-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Well, if some twinks didnt exploit twink event running yet im sure they will now, thanks for leading their way =]

After many twinks already spent alot of platinum/gold on runs to gain however many points they have STG can not do anything against it.

You all should have thought about it before event started or on the first day but now its too late and changing the rules not letting twinks get on lb on the very last day would be stealing their money.

Once again ill suggest you ask for this thread to be removed cause youre giving many people ideas...

Euldor
07-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Well, if some twinks didnt exploit twink event running yet im sure they will now, thanks for leading their way =]

After many twinks already spent alot of platinum/gold on runs to gain however many points they have STG can not do anything against it.

You all should have thought about it before event started or on the first day but now its too late and changing the rules not letting twinks get on lb on the very last day would be stealing their money.

Once again ill suggest you ask for this thread to be removed cause youre giving many people ideas...

There are a handful of other threads discussing this exploit. No use closing this one now as this is already public.

You are right tho, STS is in a ditch. They can't just block the twinks from entering the lb after levelling up because they too spent resources.

Let us see what "solution" STS comes up to fix this.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 08:44 PM

Rofl! I am not competing for this event so don't say you all (y'all since I am mostly southern) and I do not twink. My favorite LB is still the good old fashioned overall leader board for the entire game! And, these ideas were already up and running so chill and please provide a constructive reply!

Thankyou

Crowsfoot
07-09-2014, 08:46 PM
My level 14 warrior can solo Helena in under 5min, this may be a valid concern.

aarrgggggg
07-09-2014, 08:50 PM
if someone rack up the top number of points......#1 position kinda points but did it all while under lvl 35 as to keep the heat off their back so noone knew how many points they had......
i say wow they are smart. Thats a good way to keep your actual cost via plat or gold down because only you know how many points u have and noone else does so that could effectively make it a 1 man race with a huge lead. If thats the case i say well played u outsmarted the rest. kudos to you
Life in general is full of loopholes its those that find them and take advantage of them that usually land on top.....nothing new here

leoakre
07-09-2014, 08:54 PM
if someone rack up the top number of points......#1 position kinda points but did it all while under lvl 35 as to keep the heat off their back so noone knew how many points they had......
i say wow they are smart. Thats a good way to keep your actual cost via plat or gold down because only you know how many points u have and noone else does so that could effectively make it a 1 man race with a huge lead. If thats the case i say well played u outsmarted the rest. kudos to you

Meh!

The Devs set the rules in the beginning of the event which is designed for 35+ level players!

A cheat is a cheat is a cheat! If one can't play a game without cheating then don't play!

Do not pass go! Do not collect 'kudos'! Turn off the game! Go play Scrabble with word cheat (with a 5 year old kid)!

aarrgggggg
07-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Meh!

The Devs set the rules in the beginning of the event which is designed for 35+ level players!

A cheat is a cheat is a cheat! If one can't play a game without cheating then don't play!devs never said u had 2 be lvl 35+ the entire time......
They only stated that u have to be lvl 35 + to be on the leaderboard. I dont consider this cheating at all they still had to fight hundreds or thousands of the same 4 bosses over and over and over again. Same as anyone else did. and also spend ALOT of gold or plat, same as everyone else did. How is that cheating?
Also i think their is a huge diffrence between being outsmarted and being cheated.....my opinion
Seems to me the new leaderboards and energy inclusion in the last 2 events has done nothing but tear the community and guilds apart.
I think perhaps stg might want to reconsider their future events. Tarlok anyone?

Euldor
07-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Meh!

A cheat is a cheat is a cheat! If one can't play a game without cheating then don't play!

Not so much as a cheater but more of being smart?
Still tho, this is unfair. Sure both twinks and endgamers spent (well, after the "go to" got fixed) plat and gold for this. But the boss difficulty isn't the same. Twinks have it easy.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 09:21 PM
devs never said u had 2 be lvl 35+ the entire time......
They only stated that u have to be lvl 35 + to be on the leaderboard. I dont consider this cheating at all they still had to fight hundreds or thousands of the same 4 bosses over and over and over again. Same as anyone else did. and also spend ALOT of gold or plat, same as everyone else did. How is that cheating?
Also i think their is a huge diffrence between being outsmarted and being cheated.....my opinion
Seems to me the new leaderboards and energy inclusion in the last 2 events has done nothing but tear the community and guilds apart.
I think perhaps stg might want to reconsider their future events. Tarlok anyone?

Oooooh! Tarlok was awesome! ;)

Spell
07-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Twinks spend a heck of alot less time than lvl 35+ so yes its very unfair...
Hope they can fix this little cheap way of getting on lb without HARDWORK..

Frigglish
07-09-2014, 09:31 PM
I agree with this.
I`m sure STS set the leaderboard for level 35s+ for a reason other than twinks leveling, at the last minute. :dispirited:

Kakashis
07-09-2014, 09:39 PM
My 9 tank kills Helena solo in 2 minutes lol. Good luck to anyone who runs legit!

matanofx
07-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Rofl! I am not competing for this event so don't say you all (y'all since I am mostly southern) and I do not twink. My favorite LB is still the good old fashioned overall leader board for the entire game! And, these ideas were already up and running so chill and please provide a constructive reply!

Thankyou

Iight relax, never did i say youre competing, i simply said making this info more public is doing no good, each post made about this is spreading the word.

Also i believe my post was extremely constructive i dont know what youre on about... you suggested they stop those twinks from lvling on the last day and taking over LB

I replied that they cant do that cause those twinks aswell as the LB runners already spent tons of plat/gold on this event and changing the rule suddenly in the middle of event would be same as stealing the twink players money.

Disagree? explain if yes.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Iight relax, never did i say youre competing, i simply said making this info more public is doing no good, each post made about this is spreading the word.

Also i believe my post was extremely constructive i dont know what youre on about... you suggested they stop those twinks from lvling on the last day and taking over LB

I replied that they cant do that cause those twinks aswell as the LB runners already spent tons of plat/gold on this event and changing the rule suddenly in the middle of event would be same as stealing the twink players money.

Disagree? explain if yes.

Rofl! Explain what? Read the rules of the contest! Common sense dictates! :suspicion::lemo:

P.S. STS can refund all the low levels who are trying to (and let me say this with the diplomacy used in the above posts) 'outsmart' everyone for the leader board prizes! Hell, for all I care they can say, TUFF luck ... which rhymes with trying to BLUFF my way to the top so I can win OP STUFF while sitting mostly on my low level twink DUFF!

NUFF said!

mokdaddd
07-09-2014, 09:54 PM
As for us been playing this game for like 2years, if this rumor is true then thats unfair, and lvl 35+ keep checking lb's to check there rank to make it to the top and secure themself if aiming for top 10, and since there saying about the twinks low lvls playing x2 faster and we cant see there rank till lvl 35+ is it fair for others ? so if this true is see this as exportation for some people and as you for a staff this is a serious issue occur for this event . so i hope to make any changes or anything to make it fair for everyone and thank you.

matanofx
07-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Where in the rules does it say you cant lvl up to lvl35 on the very last day?

It doesnt? oh so the twinks arent cheating at all theyre obeying the event rules, think a little and realize theyre not breaking any rule by lvling to 35 on the very last day

If you still dont understand what im trying to say im not gonna try more, i know the devs and mods understand and thats what matters, i hope they can find a solution to fit all cause proventing people from lvling on the last day is STEALING THEIR MONEY.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Where in the rules does it say you cant lvl up to lvl35 on the very last day?

It doesnt? oh so the twinks arent cheating at all theyre obeying the event rules, think a little and realize theyre not breaking any rule by lvling to 35 on the very last day

If you still dont understand what im trying to say im not gonna try more, i know the devs and mods understand and thats what matters, i hope they can find a solution to fit all cause proventing people from lvling on the last day is STEALING THEIR MONEY.

Haha! Common sense out the window! At least we know who is twinking their way up the LB from such replies!

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi mata, who is your twink and how many points ya have so far? Lol

Hadec
07-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Just to mention that my rogue twink lvl 13 can solo helena in 3 mins...
With malison help ofc but she is damn fast...i think ur concers are right
But sts cant just ban twinks...really!

matanofx
07-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Lol you guys really disapoint me... im seriously laughing from the inside but feel sad for how tiny your minds might be for thinking anyone whos using his common sense has a secret motive.
I dont have a twink, anyone who knows me can see me online alot on my ONLY active toon matanofx

Im telling you a fact, twinks paid money for plat or gold to run this event, they run just like the end gamers but they found a loophole, a legit loophole that none of us thought about before the event started, not even STG sadly.

If STG said before event started "must be lvl35 on the first day of event to enter LB" none of this would have happened, but they didnt.

Absolutely anyone who knows me will support me saying im not running for lb, never did never will.

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 10:15 PM
It is very unfair, many top players including myself have been running event non stop, how is it fair when twinks run twice as fast as we do, there's no possible way we can catch up to them, thus making this event unfair and unbalanced.

insults
07-09-2014, 10:15 PM
I have twinks and i noticed is WAY EASIER to make runs, but i am not planning to go into lb, but i heard this too, some guys making twinks just to make it easy get into lb at final of event and win the egg...
i think sts seriously need to make something about this!

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Mata we did thought about it and we did pmd devs, but our cries fell on deaf ears.

matanofx
07-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Accusing me of twinking for lb... very low i expected more, and anyone who thinks that has none of my respect. good luck with your cause.

Melissa Mls
07-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Lol you guys really disapoint me... im seriously laughing from the inside but feel sad for how tiny your minds might be for thinking anyone whos using his common sense has a secret motive.
I dont have a twink, anyone who knows me can see me online alot on my ONLY active toon matanofx

Im telling you a fact, twinks paid money for plat or gold to run this event, they run just like the end gamers but they found a loophole, a legit loophole that none of us thought about before the event started, not even STG sadly.

If STG said before event started "must be lvl35 on the first day of event to enter LB" none of this would have happened, but they didnt.

Absolutely anyone who knows me will support me saying im not running for lb, never did never will.

Well, so I m surely that this event is not for end game players, since we will have 0 chance in beating those twinks players who obviously kill twice or more faster than us. The simplest way to show fairness to both twinks and end game players is JUST FKING CREATE SEPERATE LEADERBOARDS
, as such 1 for end gamer players, and others for twinks with different range of lvl, e,g 20-30, 30-35 , or whtever
I am seriouslly laighing at this.

Impact
07-09-2014, 10:25 PM
If u want ur twinks to be on lbs lvl em up before event ends

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 10:26 PM
PS. Mind you that i have top gear, still no way i can catch up to the twink rogue that rumors say has 460k

Volt
07-09-2014, 10:27 PM
I'm not for the twinkers but I think it's more unfair to wipe a twinks hard work than having endgamers lose their spot by a twink.

And Mata wasn't saying anything against Leo.... But she seemed to have gotten offended real quick. Just chill

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 10:29 PM
No one is accusing you, I see you don't tolerate a bit of sarcasm.

matanofx
07-09-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm not for the twinkers but I think it's more unfair to wipe a twinks hard work than having endgamers lose their spot by a twink.

And Mata wasn't saying anything against Leo.... But she seemed to have gotten offended real quick. Just chill

Thanks, its like "if you dont agree with me you must be twinking"

hakoom7
07-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Well, I was thinking about that for a long time, and as mata mentioned earlier I didnt wanna post a thread about it to not make everyone think about it in case there was none,

But we all know theres many.. anyway I tried and sent a private message to Remiem and Samhayne, about this whole thing but they both didnt reply so I have no idea if they just ignored or haven't even checked my message

Volt
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Separate leader boards is nice but 1 it's too late now 2 it would have to result in more eggs given out or none at all to the twinks.. But the eggs are intended to be rare and not easily accessible by an even wider range of level groups.

All in all, it was made unclear by sts again.. Should have stated "only points earned when being 35+ will count towards lb"
Then this wouldn't be happening

Volt
07-09-2014, 10:44 PM

Thanks, its like "if you dont agree with me you must be twinking"

Yeah wasn't right to accuse. It's fine though. I understand your point.. Although I might be hated by some friends because it seems as I'm supporting twinks. I'm not.. Just stating that it's not right to do this to twinks.

Just a mistake (unclear set of words) by sts which in the end will upset some players no matter what they decide to do. Not the first time it's happened I'm sure

matanofx
07-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Yeah wasn't right to accuse. It's fine though. I understand your point.. Although I might be hated by some friends because it seems as I'm supporting twinks. I'm not.. Just stating that it's not right to do this to twinks.

Just a mistake (unclear set of words) by sts which in the end will upset some players no matter what they decide to do. Not the first time it's happened I'm sure

I know why leo was offended but its not cool to react like that to legit criticism.

You said it nicely with the split lb not being a good suggestion cause then the egg wont be rare and everyone loses, STG better come up with a good solution.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 10:50 PM

Lol, I am not offended! Just laughing cuz some people don't know how to interpret rules with common sense and if there is a way to 'outsmart' (cheat) the rules in a game then HEY! Why the heck not!

Geez! I started this thread as a favor to those I am close to who are actually abiding by the 'common sense' of the rules set in place by the Devs. Get a grip!

If I get offended easily, then pardon me.... I will go grab some midol and meditate on why common sense is so widely chucked out the window like afterbirth on toast! Yes Arp, it was sexist, in bad taste and blatantly rude but at least I make sense! (Infraction here I come)

leoakre
07-09-2014, 10:54 PM
I know why leo was offended but its not cool to react like that to legit criticism.

You said it nicely with the split lb not being a good suggestion cause then the egg wont be rare and everyone loses, STG better come up with a good solution.

Wow! You know nothing about me! Don't make a thread so personal! If you have an issue with me...pm me but realize I don't care one way or another about a seasonal LB except that it is a way for STS to make more money out of players which is all they have aimed at doing for the last several seasons and events! Certainly the money made has not been spent on creative content since we still got stuck with one map with 4 different bosses instead of something new and captivating for players to get excited about and try to best!

Keep it impersonal! This is for the players competing legitimately verses the players bending contest rules to their benefit! (Oh sorry, I meant to say they use 'loopholes')

Volt
07-09-2014, 10:58 PM

Lol, I am not offended! Just laughing cuz some people don't know how to interpret rules with common sense and if there is a way to 'outsmart' (cheat) the rules in a game then HEY! Why the heck not!

Geez! I started this thread as a favor to those I am close to who are actually abiding by the 'common sense' of the rules set in place by the Devs. Get a grip!

If I get offended easily, then pardon me.... I will go grab some midol and meditate on why common sense is so widely chucked out the window like afterbirth on toast! Yes Arp, it was sexist, in bad taste and blatantly rude but at least I make sense! (Infraction here I come)
So I don't make sense... OK gl

Frigglish
07-09-2014, 10:58 PM
I don`t think those separate leaderboards would work too well, in my opinion.
Even if there was separate leaderboards created for twink levels, some twinks might still level up and push off players higher than level 35? At twink levels, the competition would still be higher. Possibly the minimum points to enter the top 10 for twinking levels could be more than the maximum points for players higher than level 35. Urk, did that part make sense? I`m bad at explaining stuff. But, that would also promote leveling..

Volt
07-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Even if there was separate leaderboards created for twink levels, some twinks might still level up and push off players higher than level 35? At twink levels, the competition would still be higher. Possibly the minimum points to enter the top 10 for twinking levels could be more than the maximum points for players higher than level 35. Urk, did that part make sense? I`m bad at explaining stuff. But, that would also promote leveling..

Makes sense :p

idk... Just sucks for everyone I guess.. Many will feel guilty for others with hard work invested in this who don't win.

It just sucks to punish players for a mistake made by sts :<

We will find out in 10 days I guess

leoakre
07-09-2014, 11:06 PM
So I don't make sense... OK gl

Thankyou, Zephy! :eagerness:

Gensin
07-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Its no rumor, Its a fact.

matanofx
07-09-2014, 11:14 PM
As my final comment here ill make it clear as possible, so theres no misunderstandings.

Instead of blaming the twinks you need to blame STG for not saying "Must be lvl35+ at the beginning of event to enter lb"

Its not the twinks fault theres a loophole to be used, do i agree with it? no, but theres no rule against it and the devs and mods know it, its okay to defend your lb friends but they too know, its STG's fault not the twinks. Have a funtastic day ya'll =]

hakoom7
07-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Not so much as a cheater but more of being smart?
Still tho, this is unfair. Sure both twinks and endgamers spent (well, after the "go to" got fixed) plat and gold for this. But the boss difficulty isn't the same. Twinks have it easy.

devs never said u had 2 be lvl 35+ the entire time......

First of all, how can u both even argue about this? Im sorry but seriously you both know STS made lb spot for none twinks for a reason.. if level 41 full party takes 2 minutes to kill helen then level 10 full party can kill helen in 20 second

Its not only about thwy can move triple time faster than us but, also for them its not as tiring and boring as it to us, and yes its extremely boring and tiring to fight helen. Go with any party and see their react once helen pop up as the boss.

Im not welling to lose y hard sork spot, I have cut out my real life and go online in game first thing in the morning till midnight I wake up to arcane legend and sleep while playing arcane legends and still not enough points struggling between rank 8 to 5 been moving forward and back daily between those ranks.

So no its not fair to have twinks farming their way up to lb top ten to just level up at last second and take everyone's spots. I mean why even make lb for 35+ if people still can twink ? Doesn't even make since oh and btw if you call that smart we call it cheap.. and we aren't angry because we didnt think of it first since day 1 we all knew it and I sent message to 2 devs about it to make sure they do something. We just prefer to play fair

mokdaddd
07-09-2014, 11:25 PM
incase not gonna fix this problem i suggest make a lb to check other twinks points

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 11:32 PM
I say we all quit playing this game and move on to a better game

SacredKnight
07-09-2014, 11:38 PM
My level 14 warrior can solo Helena in under 5min, this may be a valid concern.\

o.o
How......

Volt
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeah if there will be no more actual fix with the twink problem, I suggest making a 34 and under lb that shows the top point holders from those levels so that the 35+ players can decide whether or not to continue or stop. I feel very bad for at the moment because so many of my friends are hard-core grinding the event. There is no time to do anything else. I fear many of my friends quitting because of this.

So yes I strongly suggest to make a lb with the top twink(34 and under) players so that others won't waste their time seeing how impossible it would be to catch up.

leoakre
07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
I say we all quit playing this game and move on to a better game

But I did not pass GO yet!
:ambivalence:

leoakre
07-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Yeah if there will be no more actual fix with the twink problem, I suggest making a 34 and under lb that shows the top point holders from those levels so that the 35+ players can decide whether or not to continue or stop. I feel very bad for at the moment because so many of my friends are hard-core grinding the event. There is no time to do anything else. I fear many of my friends quitting because of this.

So yes I strongly suggest to make a lb with the top twink(34 and under) players so that others won't waste their time seeing how impossible it would be to catch up.

+10

Ceonatrah
07-09-2014, 11:48 PM

Glad you see the light...

Volt
07-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello

hakoom7
07-09-2014, 11:55 PM
Well I heard now twink rogues already have 450k points plus.. and people still arguing about whether its fair or not !?

Ok lets just get over with this cause its messing with my brain.. is there going to be a fix about this matter or not im not welling to waste more money and time if im just gonna get whipped out by cheap players

Volt
07-09-2014, 11:57 PM
I heard the player 'night' was going to get a free egg

And another big exploit that contributed to this was the "go to" exploit which they can't do anything about.

aarrgggggg
07-09-2014, 11:57 PM
First of all, how can u both even argue about this? Im sorry but seriously you both know STS made lb spot for none twinks for a reason.. if level 41 full party takes 2 minutes to kill helen then level 10 full party can kill helen in 20 second

Its not only about thwy can move triple time faster than us but, also for them its not as tiring and boring as it to us, and yes its extremely boring and tiring to fight helen. Go with any party and see their react once helen pop up as the boss.

Im not welling to lose y hard sork spot, I have cut out my real life and go online in game first thing in the morning till midnight I wake up to arcane legend and sleep while playing arcane legends and still not enough points struggling between rank 8 to 5 been moving forward and back daily between those ranks.

So no its not fair to have twinks farming their way up to lb top ten to just level up at last second and take everyone's spots. I mean why even make lb for 35+ if people still can twink ? Doesn't even make since oh and btw if you call that smart we call it cheap.. and we aren't angry because we didnt think of it first since day 1 we all knew it and I sent message to 2 devs about it to make sure they do something. We just prefer to play fair First off I wish you the best of luck, sincerely i do.
Ive been that guy who plays AL from 630 am til midnight everyday but it wasnt during an event. It was all the time. So trust me i understand the aspect of your time involved.
I do agree with you they did say leaderboard was for lvl 35+ but understand this, there are 2 sides to every coin.
That twink in question whoever the person/persons are, would have legitimately "paid" as much if not more than you.....more points means more money of some sort right???
so how would they be any less deserving.

Am i the only 1 who sees this for what it really is lol
Its p2w so its not who spent the most time earning those points its "WHO BOUGHT THE MOST POINTS"

utpal
07-10-2014, 12:10 AM
I think its not a cheat. twinks have too fought alot bosses, used alot gold and plat and time like u all endgamers.
but although it seems easy at low lvl but bosses are very hard after lvl26.

IMO twink (upto lvl21-23) will rack up enough point then top10 lb and then lvl up fast within 1hr and surprises u.

so endgamers must do more hardwork like twinks.

what I call this is "smart" move not cheating. those twinks have outsmarted u all engamers. so u have still 12days to compete.
goodluck. :D

Muli
07-10-2014, 12:25 AM
Chill dudes and girls,
Blaming someone for twinking because he expresses his opinion? Mata doesn't twink, neither do I. In fact, I don't really bother for the event. But I believe too, that this isn't cheating, as there is no such thing written in the rules. It's not about common sense, it's about what the rules have been since the very first day.

Ps. Can't wait for the day that people accept different opinions without making imaginary senarios, peace :-}

Endkey
07-10-2014, 12:39 AM
STS was supposed to learn from the last events...whatever the mistakes they made in the previous ones shouldhave been taken out in this big event..it isnt that hard to remember all the twink n end level crap happening now..or is it the fact that twink players buy loads of plats? Was really hoping that STS would learn from the previous mistakes but once again, we have an unfair event. How many of these are we gonna get before finally we get an event in which everyone can play fair in?

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:44 AM
First off I wish you the best of luck, sincerely i do.
Ive been that guy who plays AL from 630 am til midnight everyday but it wasnt during an event. It was all the time. So trust me i understand the aspect of your time involved.
I do agree with you they did say leaderboard was for lvl 35+ but understand this, there are 2 sides to every coin.
That twink in question whoever the person/persons are, would have legitimately "paid" as much if not more than you.....more points means more money of some sort right???
so how would they be any less deserving.

Am i the only 1 who sees this for what it really is lol
Its p2w so its not who spent the most time earning those points its "WHO BOUGHT THE MOST POINTS"

Then explain for me why sts made lb for only level 35+ ? It doesnt make sense to me, if it was about whos going to spend the most money then why lb wasn't made for all levels ! Like opening crates its only about the money so every level loot same mythics or arcane

Tbh what you said making me blame sts not the people who twinking, if sts was clearer from the first place and let us know what our spots in lb are then we wouldn't be scared and confused now, I dont know if I should continue or stop now, am I going to whipped out orshould I fight harder and pray o not get surprised at last day? What should I do

Euldor
07-10-2014, 12:45 AM

I was on board with setting up a seperate lb for twinks. That wouldn't stop them from levelling up to I guess.

Well, STS??

Euldor
07-10-2014, 12:55 AM

So no its not fair to have twinks farming their way up to lb top ten to just level up at last second and take everyone's spots. I mean why even make lb for 35+ if people still can twink ? Doesn't even make since oh and btw if you call that smart we call it cheap.. and we aren't angry because we didnt think of it first since day 1 we all knew it and I sent message to 2 devs about it to make sure they do something. We just prefer to play fair

You are misdirecting your anger. As some people said in the posts above, you should be angry at STS, not the twinks.
The loophole was bound to be used. I wasn't saying that they exploited it was fair because it isn't. JS that banning the twinks from the event lb isn't good also. They spent time, plat, and gold too.
And before anyone asks, No I don't have a twink. -.-

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 01:02 AM
You are misdirecting your anger. As some people said in the posts above, you should be angry at STS, not the twinks.
The loophole was bound to be used. I wasn't saying that they exploited it was fair because it isn't. JS that banning the twinks from the event lb isn't good also. They spent time, plat, and gold too.
And before anyone asks, No I don't have a twink. -.-

I actually jjst now made new post saying that

Bunny♥
07-10-2014, 01:18 AM
twinks @ 400k points? hope its not true. LOL! xD

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 01:54 AM
twinks @ 400k points? hope its not true. LOL! xD

Makes sense, now level 41 rogues with 250k points and twinks can do it double faster!!!

Bless
07-10-2014, 02:07 AM
twinks @ 400k points? hope its not true. LOL! xD You, out of all people, should already know whether it's true or not.

Volt
07-10-2014, 02:40 AM
twinks @ 400k points? hope its not true. LOL! xD You, out of all people, should already know whether it's true or not.

Never see her on that toon

Haligali
07-10-2014, 02:41 AM
Accusing me of twinking for lb... very low i expected more, and anyone who thinks that has none of my respect. good luck with your cause.

Matan! You said 'the twinks arent cheating at all, they are obeying the event rule' then why does it matter for you that they accousing you of twinking. I know you dont go for twink lb, but I think you know that something is wrong with.

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 02:49 AM
Lol.. iam not supporting the way twink can do the run very fast and can reach level 35 in the very last day and climb the LB but since this is not breaking any rules, its not cheating tbh.
Why will twinks stop the thing they are doing and STS will prevent them from LB runs just to make the capped levels happy? Where is your so called common senses now? Twinks and endgamers both are paying lots of plats/golds to get in the LB and hence the event run times can be unfair to endgamers but its not cheating and won't be punished!
LAST event people were complaining how Max Payne was so hard for low levels and now the opposite haha god bless you STS

Madnex
07-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Why did this topic need a second thread?

There is nothing going to happen about this, deal with it and cut the needless rage instigating threads.

Euldor
07-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Why did this topic need a second thread?

There is nothing going to happen about this, deal with it and cut the needless rage instigating threads.

+100

utpal
07-10-2014, 03:13 AM
well sts can do only one thing.
"freezing the XP meter on all toons in the arlor"
LOL.

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:18 AM
you, out of all people, should already know whether it's true or not.

thank you!

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Since sts made lb for level 35+ they simply should have thought about making points reset whenever you level up.

Simple

leoakre
07-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Whooaa nelly, everyone! Think I had better head on down to the law library, do a little research here and there, do a wee bit of shepardizing to see if any of these current 'rules' will continue to hold muster when push comes to shove and STS actually has to make a choice on which players to support according to the rules set forth by their great institution! Hell, let's just make proposals for a whole new statute to be set into place and hopefully upheld by the TOS of STS just to see if new law can survive any new loopholes to be exploited along with good old fashioned common sense to be chucked into the nearest incinerator!

Goodnight!

leoakre
07-10-2014, 03:43 AM
well sts can do only one thing.
"freezing the XP meter on all toons in the arlor"
LOL.

Meh! Still awake!

Actually a great idea til this mess comes to a conclusion!

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Since sts made lb for level 35+ they simply should have thought about making points reset whenever you level up.

Simple
Very bad idea!!! It would be like tournaments for only capped people... people will have to disabling XPs for 3 weeks. Aahha a very poor idea !!!

Liked the idea what UTPAL said though!!!

Ardbeg
07-10-2014, 04:21 AM

Simple

They could have for example established separate LB-Points (same amount as the Tier-Points), which only register, if they were achieved in the proper level range.
on any case this should have been sorted out before a lor of people wasted time and/or money.

Emmacheese
07-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Another well thought out leaderboard system from STS I see!

No matter what there will always be loopholes that people will abuse, you can't blame the players you gotta blame the game design. You would of thought with past experiences with twinks this would of been fixed, lol it's not rocket science that this can be abused. It's very very sad tho, all the level 35+ people spending millions and staying online 18+ hours a day when at the last minute BOOOOM 30 unknown names appear on the lb! That's a deffo slap in the face and I really can't see how it can be fixed.

Sts you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Rare
07-10-2014, 06:20 AM
I agree with this.
I`m sure STS set the leaderboard for level 35s+ for a reason other than twinks leveling, at the last minute. :dispirited:

Maybe, but it wasn't well defined and left up to interpretation.

Bunny♥
07-10-2014, 06:28 AM
You, out of all people, should already know whether it's true or not.

oh come on, dont sound like you're accusing me of being one of the twinks who will lvl up and get to the LB spot. I know some twinks who will do that and i am also dissapointed as I run for lb spot at lvl 41. Heres my toon, nice to meet you .

also, i havent reach in to top 10 and spent alot of money already and effort just to try to have my spot, did I mumble? nop. I get dissapointed in a silent way.

Xenobiotic
07-10-2014, 06:33 AM
oh come on, dont sound like you're accusing me of being one of the twinks who will lvl up and get to the LB spot. I know some twinks who will do that and i am also dissapointed as I run for lb spot at lvl 41. Heres my toon, nice to meet you .

also, i havent reach in to top 10 and spent alot of money already and effort just to try to have my spot, did I mumble? nop. I get dissapointed in a silent way.

Thought Love was Gundamsone's name. Did STS start giving out his names and fortune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euldor
07-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Whooaa nelly, everyone! Think I had better head on down to the law library, do a little research here and there, do a wee bit of shepardizing to see if any of these current 'rules' will continue to hold muster when push comes to shove and STS actually has to make a choice on which players to support according to the rules set forth by their great institution! Hell, let's just make proposals for a whole new statute to be set into place and hopefully upheld by the TOS of STS just to see if new law can survive any new loopholes to be exploited along with good old fashioned common sense to be chucked into the nearest incinerator!

Goodnight!

She is all sarcasm, this one.

Bunny♥
07-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Thought Love was Gundamsone's name. Did STS start giving out his names and fortune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was available ._.

Anarchist
07-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Why does Leoakre thinks she is funny? :(

Gensin
07-10-2014, 07:24 AM

can u act like love? Sell a samael for 5m plz.

utpal
07-10-2014, 07:24 AM
2mins for those who didn't understand Leoakre's sarcasm :P

Rare
07-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Matan! You said 'the twinks arent cheating at all, they are obeying the event rule' then why does it matter for you that they accousing you of twinking. I know you dont go for twink lb, but I think you know that something is wrong with.

I personally don't agree with the "twinking". But you know what, there are a lot of things in life I don't agree with. But they happen anyway because that is what the rule dictates.

It was STS's responsibility to handle this type of issue. As we've seen in the past, they aren't dedicated to clearly defining the rules. I don't expect that to change. By just saying "Please follow the spirit of the rules. Otherwise, you may be disqualified from the contest" you eliminate 90% of this kind of thing. Then, the only interpretation is "if I don't know, I should ask STS".

Anarchist
07-10-2014, 07:39 AM
2mins for those who didn't understand Leoakre's sarcasm :P

Probably a hour or more.

Gensin stop disturbing Fraline she was smart in picking that name and she is not obligated to prove anything to you or me or anyone else.

Smart.
As smart as those that spammed glitched portals during the goblin goe event but didnt want the points to be resetted when sts fixed the glitch.

As smart as those that went twinking during this event when they understood that at low levels the bosses are jokes.

Now those smart people cant even be accused of anything cause its not written anywhere they couldn't do so.
What is even worse for the people that slept on their feets partecipating at endgame is that twinks spend 2x their amount since they are 2x faster than them.
They are spending more money than you, legally have more points than you but you don't want them to win the prizes?Lol.

Is this all fair? No.
But they are a couple ways to adjust this problem without raging at sts.

Gensin
07-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Gensin stop disturbing Fraline she was smart in picking that name and she is not obbligated to prove anything to you or me or anyone else.

I was joking about that, -_- leave me alone and Ill leave u alone. I dont mean to disturb fraline with that sentence.
jesus how heated up are you guys in this thread?

haxx
07-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Oooooh! Tarlok was awesome! ;)

leo by now you should have stopped playing this silly game lol no progress for sts, when a game always has bugs or a way to cheat the system means what ? a big FAIL ;)

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Another well thought out leaderboard system from STS I see!

No matter what there will always be loopholes that people will abuse, you can't blame the players you gotta blame the game design. You would of thought with past experiences with twinks this would of been fixed, lol it's not rocket science that this can be abused. It's very very sad tho, all the level 35+ people spending millions and staying online 18+ hours a day when at the last minute BOOOOM 30 unknown names appear on the lb! That's a deffo slap in the face and I really can't see how it can be fixed.

Sts you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Well the twinks whoever chasing LBs are spending the same MILLIONS of golds and a lot plats aswel. They are spending a lot of times aswel. Its just that, they can run the events faster than end gamers.
Its nothing new. Old events when LB with no class separation was there, rogues had edged over mages . And they could run faster than warriors anyway!!!

Endkey
07-10-2014, 08:30 AM

Same way many other people think they are..

Ornah
07-10-2014, 08:30 AM
They earned it, they keep it. Simple as that.

Gensin
07-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Same way many other people think they are..

Its funny cuz ur signature is a jester, your so fani!

Bunny♥
07-10-2014, 08:44 AM
mehh, I'll juz think that i open locks and got trashes, same thing .. just that I have sleepless nights and skipping meals. Was hoping to get the egg for me to have my ring, but nah, skip skip.

Bunny♥
07-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Gensin stop disturbing Fraline she was smart in picking that name and she is not obligated to prove anything to you or me or anyone else.

I was joking about that, -_- leave me alone and Ill leave u alone. I dont mean to disturb fraline with that sentence.
jesus how heated up are you guys in this thread?

You 2 are okay? Lemme know if not. lol

Kill3rPao
07-10-2014, 09:00 AM
You think, that it is an exploit is only smart to know about it? Well you are wrong, it is evident was done on purpose to spend plat until the end of the event.
STG already knew that he knew what would happen as the last event the bug portals, they have done something? No, this will change anything? Mm you know the reason for this? $ $ $ $ $ $
Not to mention the craft for the new Creates. No comment.
And I say to you, guys, it would be better to spend time/money on something more constructive and useful to your life? Open ur eyes

Euldor
07-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Probably a hour or more.

Smart.
As smart as those that spammed glitched portals during the goblin goe event but didnt want the points to be resetted when sts fixed the glitch.

As smart as those that went twinking during this event when they understood that at low levels the bosses are jokes.

Now those smart people cant even be accused of anything cause its not written anywhere they couldn't do so.
What is even worse for the people that slept on their feets partecipating at endgame is that twinks spend 2x their amount since they are 2x faster than them.
They are spending more money than you, legally have more points than you but you don't want them to win the prizes?Lol.

Is this all fair? No.
But they are a couple ways to adjust this problem without raging at sts.

Blame the twinks you say? It's not their fault that a loophole was there. Bound to be exploited. Who wouldn't want to do things easy?
I say STS is to blame. If there wasnt loophole, nobody would be complaining.

A couple of ways. Pls enumerate.

Veluthe
07-10-2014, 09:20 AM
This is why I stop bothering with stupid events. Everyone NEVER has equal chance. Besides the fact that people spend sooou much time and money to win a pet is beyond ridiculous. Also exploiting to get it is ridiculous. I once liked al but now it's starting to bore me. Maybe time to return to onc or console gaming...

Kill3rPao
07-10-2014, 09:29 AM
What Veluthe said :) but it isnt an exploit , stg made it on purpose to maintain the competitive event is mainly to earn money for all this time, until the end of the event

Anarchist
07-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Blame the twinks you say? It's not their fault that a loophole was there. Bound to be exploited. Who wouldn't want to do things easy?
I say STS is to blame. If there wasnt loophole, nobody would be complaining.

A couple of ways. Pls enumerate.
Where did you read blame the twinks?
What i said is the exact contrary...

I will enumerate in my own thread later....if i am feeling like wasting my time writing some lines for people that can't wait to say the opposite. Though what i have in my head can be a good solution i don't think sts needs the help of a teenager to solve their problems.

Fraline: its okay.

Euldor
07-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Where did you read blame the twinks?
What i said is the exact contrary...

I will enumerate in my own thread later....if i am feeling like wasting my time writing some lines for people that can't wait to say the opposite. Though what i have in my head can be a good solution i don't think sts needs the help of a teenager to solve their problems.

Fraline: its okay.

STS needs everyones help IMO. I mean just look at the way things are going. -.-

Gensin
07-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Yeah, Sts is too blame, but I dont face this to them, cause you cant do a perfect event in just 1 click. It is practiced. For me there allowed to commit mistakes and fixing it in the future, not fixing it is committing another mistake.

Gesaffelstein
07-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Yes they will, and they're not cheating.

epicrrr
07-10-2014, 09:58 AM
STS did mention that only 35+ can be on LB, but that doesnt stop anyone from playing it till they get 600,000 points on a low level char. I guess the next step for STS to do is nerf bosses for lvl 35 as to give them their sense of "fairness". I see only one thing that most 35+ complain about is how the bosses were scaled.

leoakre
07-10-2014, 10:10 AM

The sarcasm and humor is meant for my friends. If other people do not appreciate my particular style of posting it is a simple thing to take a gander at my name, say, 'no, I don't wish to read that,' and skip to the next post! Trying to goad someone into making personal attacks on a public forum does nothing but breed animosity and encourage 'trolling' by slinging mudpies here and there! Relax, enjoy, and state any opinions, thoughts, and/or suggestions as they relate to the topic at hand. Witticisms and anecdotes are welcome as long as they stick to the point and remain objective. Leave the troll bait in the bucket and go fish elsewhere please...thanks a million!

P.S. never ask 'why'

leoakre
07-10-2014, 10:15 AM
leo by now you should have stopped playing this silly game lol no progress for sts, when a game always has bugs or a way to cheat the system means what ? a big FAIL ;)

Haha! Agreed hun, although I do so enjoy laughing, joking, and just goofing off in general with all the wonderful friends I have made here from around the globe! So much spirit and so many great memories!
:adoration:

matanofx
07-10-2014, 10:21 AM
This whole thread seems like adults who understand this is life and its not perfect, there are flaws and this is a perfect example.

Versus other people who expect unrealistic things like twinks to not have entry to LB even tho they spent gold and plat too.

Double LB for end gamers and for twinks? if all parties agree sure why not but in the end you'll have 60 pieces of this egg instead of 30.

LB for people below lvl35 to keep track would be extremely useful as mokdad suggested but it would fix nothing.

I suggest we stop pointing fingers at end gamers being "un-wise" or twinks being "jerks who abuse a loophole in the system" and start looking for a real solution to this serious matter, i dont have one said solution but there are many far more creative than me who can help.

Please stop fighting about whose right and whose wrong cause in the end both end gamers and twinks spent the same plat and the same gold (not talking about amounts)
Good luck to all the LB'ers, many of those endgamers are my close friends and i support them but staying objective is one quality im glad i didnt neglect.

Atten
07-10-2014, 10:21 AM
I think STS shouldn't let people level up to 35 during the event.. In that way, nobody would be able to jump into the LB the last day..

Anarchist
07-10-2014, 10:51 AM
The sarcasm and humor is meant for my friends. If other people do not appreciate my particular style of posting it is a simple thing to take a gander at my name, say, 'no, I don't wish to read that,' and skip to the next post! Trying to goad someone into making personal attacks on a public forum does nothing but breed animosity and encourage 'trolling' by slinging mudpies here and there! Relax, enjoy, and state any opinions, thoughts, and/or suggestions as they relate to the topic at hand. Witticisms and anecdotes are welcome as long as they stick to the point and remain objective. Leave the troll bait in the bucket and go fish elsewhere please...thanks a million!

P.S. never ask 'why'
Rogered madam, thanks for your advices.

Rare
07-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I think STS shouldn't let people level up to 35 during the event.. In that way, nobody would be able to jump into the LB the last day..

what about people just playing and not part of LB? They should just stop for 3 weeks?

No, what they should have done is made a rule. You need to be L35 by the time you hit gold tier. If not, you are not eligible. Of course, who knows if there is a way in game to track this right now. Seems VERY easy to add.

Revokin
07-10-2014, 10:59 AM
489k points...
level 10 twink
revokin :D

Rare
07-10-2014, 11:00 AM
489k points...
level 10 twink

Current LB #1... Ijil - 268635.

See any problems here with your leaderboard sts?

Veluthe
07-10-2014, 11:03 AM
That's a lot points... o.0

cami
07-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Wow awesome

Revokin
07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
problem is too many complainers , middle of last week LEVEL UP :DD not even worth it to wait the last day (;

leoakre
07-10-2014, 11:47 AM
problem is too many complainers , middle of last week LEVEL UP :DD not even worth it to wait the last day (;

Rofl at such blatant 'Na Na Na Boo Boo' directed at STS and all the players who tried to play by the rules! Please, no more yapping about 'interpreting' the rules. STS did not design this event for the rules of the game to be interpreted by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to come along and bend for their own personal misuse! Come on, people... stop fretting about what's already happened and start offering forth constructive suggestions that may result in some sort of compromise between the players who have an honest stake in this contest and the players who extort & twist an already money hungry event to promote deviant sportsmanship! So much gold, platinum, time, and ENERGY spent by everyone! It's fine! We get it! Fairplay gets flushed down the toilet in favor of greediness by all parties involved, which includes how this event was set up to begin with! Now, no matter what happens, there will be culpability on either side of the fence except with those players who took the rules of the event at face value. The rules have been bent for the benefit of ill-perceived intentions...let's move on and figure out the next step towards closure for all involved.

Any comments from the Devs are welcome also! There are many players wondering why they should even continue to play Arcane Legends when they have spent their whole amassed fortune of gold on a farce of a contest diguised as an event for a certain level of player! Sorry STS, this just doesn't look good at all and I am so glad I dislike the latest events to the point of not participating vigorously. Heck! Who can actually participate with a straight face if the sound is on while battling Helena?!

Anarchist
07-10-2014, 11:57 AM
If you have a solution please post it here:

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?163683-Lets-fix-the-Leaderboard-contest(Together)

Rare
07-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Rofl at such blatant 'Na Na Na Boo Boo' directed at STS and all the players who tried to play by the rules! Please, no more yapping about 'interpreting' the rules. STS did not design this event for the rules of the game to be interpreted by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to come along and bend for their own personal misuse!

You're right. Unfortunately, time and again, STS doesn't clearly state the rules. If they wanted the event to be for L35+, they should have made that very clear. Then, "twinking it" is clearly against the rules and would be considered an exploit. However, they didn't do that. They leave too much for interpretation, and they take too long to clarify. The longer it is left unclear, the larger the gap grows. Those that are on the fence about it will eventually fall on the side of what's better for them. Nip it in the bud in the beginning and minimize the collateral damage.

Its a shame that each time an event like this is put on where there is an opportunity to unify your customers/players, it turns out like this. Only the tarlok event wasn't this way because there was no competition.

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:17 PM
This whole thread seems like adults who understand this is life and its not perfect, there are flaws and this is a perfect example.

Versus other people who expect unrealistic things like twinks to not have entry to LB even tho they spent gold and plat too.

Double LB for end gamers and for twinks? if all parties agree sure why not but in the end you'll have 60 pieces of this egg instead of 30.

LB for people below lvl35 to keep track would be extremely useful as mokdad suggested but it would fix nothing.

I suggest we stop pointing fingers at end gamers being "un-wise" or twinks being "jerks who abuse a loophole in the system" and start looking for a real solution to this serious matter, i dont have one said solution but there are many far more creative than me who can help.

Please stop fighting about whose right and whose wrong cause in the end both end gamers and twinks spent the same plat and the same gold (not talking about amounts)
Good luck to all the LB'ers, many of those endgamers are my close friends and i support them but staying objective is one quality im glad i didnt neglect.

I couldnt agree more with you mata, thank you for this useful post, lets stop fighting and find a solution. Suggestions are open, I for one would suggest something against twinks as I am an end gamer runner and hate the fact that I have no idea if im going to lose my spot or not, should I continue or am I just wasting? Should I stop or this might be fixed and il regret that I stopped?

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:18 PM

I couldnt agree more with you mata, thank you for this useful post, lets stop fighting and find a solution. Suggestions are open, I for one would suggest something against twinks as I am an end gamer runner and hate the fact that I have no idea if im going to lose my spot or not, should I continue or am I just wasting? Should I stop or this might be fixed and il regret that I stopped?

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:19 PM

I couldnt agree more with you mata, thank you for this useful post, lets stop fighting and find a solution. Suggestions are open, I for one would suggest something against twinks as I am an end gamer runner and hate the fact that I have no idea if im going to lose my spot or not, should I continue or am I just wasting my time? Should I stop or this might be fixed and il regret that I stopped?

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Sorry about that my internet lagged and posted that reply twice :D

leoakre
07-10-2014, 12:27 PM
You're right. Unfortunately, time and again, STS doesn't clearly state the rules. If they wanted the event to be for L35+, they should have made that very clear. Then, "twinking it" is clearly against the rules and would be considered an exploit. However, they didn't do that. They leave too much for interpretation, and they take too long to clarify. The longer it is left unclear, the larger the gap grows. Those that are on the fence about it will eventually fall on the side of what's better for them. Nip it in the bud in the beginning and minimize the collateral damage.

Its a shame that each time an event like this is put on where there is an opportunity to unify your customers/players, it turns out like this. Only the tarlok event wasn't this way because there was no competition.

Well said! Tarlok was a blast and just about everyone I know in the game thoroughly enjoyed playing in that event! Also, Delphy was very prominent during the whole event in game, guild hopping and continuously checking on the event morale amonst all the players! I have yet to even see a moderater show up in any of the maps during this event or visit our guild. Of course, different time zones are a factor but it was always so awesome to see Delphina in guild chat as she jumped around boosting spirits and making all our members excited to talk to her and share their ideas in the more personal setting of guild chat. Being part of the AL community on a daily basis, especially during a huge event seemed to make a difference and definitely was her specialty. Eh, maybe it was just the Christmas spirit in the air!

(Yes, I realize I was off topic)

Kill3rPao
07-10-2014, 12:34 PM
The solution is simple, but they also know them. All you guys, it was done on purpose. Guys wake up. At this time they are at the beach, laughing and eating on the money you give us, is that you will continue to give them.
Happy holidays STG.

Emmacheese
07-10-2014, 12:36 PM
You would think sts would answer since people are spending time and money on this, the longer it goes on the bigger the problem! People are angry and upset now think about the end of event day!

Feel so sorry for all of you in limbo! My 2 best friends want to give up but have spent so much time and money and they are literally exhausted staying up every night on it and they only have half the points the twinks do. I'm not blaming the twinks they have also spent time and money but they are also gaining points x2 faster so this is where it becomes hugely unfair because then they will level to 35 on the last day :/

Simple solution for future events SCALE THE MOBS TO THE LEVEL gosh! As for now I think I read in another post suggestion, people over eg 300k get a pet, Imo that is gonna be the only fair way out of this

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 12:39 PM
We can just make twink lb and freeze exp gain to make them stay as twinks for the event, since they want to use the easy way and run as twinks then lets make them work hard like end gamers by giving them prizes buttttt only top 3 each class gets an egg.

That way we wont have 60 arcane egg giving, and twinks wont lose thier money and plats for nothing. Seems fair to me

And if u think that this doesn't sounds fair for twinks then check this out ..

489k points...
level 10 twink

Current number 1 in overall lb now has 280k points, if this wont be fixed soon, we alllllll gonna get whipped out last day

Kill3rPao
07-10-2014, 12:41 PM
What emma said :) there are many simple solutions for make it work in fair way.

aarrgggggg
07-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Best of luck to ALL who participate in the race...... There are no guarantees in life and as such, no one will be guaranteed one of those eggs.
I really do think that the old "CLIENT" was far better for the overall morale of the game but remember
STS is an app game, one which was designed solely to make you spend your real hard earned money,
and it seems to me sts has been improving on how to effectively earn the most real money they can.

In a few years from now or less sts will have abandoned AL like they have many of their other games.
Milk the cow til its dry and then shoot it because its now served its purpose and will be more useful as meat.

Best of luck to all who spent their real hard earned money throughout this event, or in this game in general.
when i spend my money i like it to be on tangeble real life items that i can benefit from, and not imaginary online items.

I honestly feel bad for everyone who spent their real money i do, but no one twisted anyones arm to do so. That was a choice that each individual must accept as their own choice.
I am off for vacation tomorrow where i will spend thousands of real dollars on making real memories with my wife and kids. Catch u all later

Melissa Mls
07-10-2014, 01:07 PM
This game is bullshyt, developers keeps making little mistkes that cause lots of disaster and unfairness or whtever shyts .
Go ahead sts, making atupid mistakes every events, eventually, your game seeming to reach to an end soon,
Good luck sts, and keep up with all your shyty mistakes, stupid stuffs. Im out of this.

aarrgggggg
07-10-2014, 01:11 PM
One more thing i want to add is this..... im not sure about google store or their policies on returns but i do know that if you made any purchases through ios (aka apple products)
and you were dissatisfied with what you received on grounds that the company u purchased them from were misleading or if they nerfed an item that you paid for,

You have every right to request for a full refund on all purchases made within the last 90 days through your apple id.....hope that helps some

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Sorry about that my internet lagged and posted that reply twice :D
Thrice:P

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 01:57 PM
We can just make twink lb and freeze exp gain to make them stay as twinks for the event, since they want to use the easy way and run as twinks then lets make them work hard like end gamers by giving them prizes buttttt only top 3 each class gets an egg.

That way we wont have 60 arcane egg giving, and twinks wont lose thier money and plats for nothing. Seems fair to me

And if u think that this doesn't sounds fair for twinks then check this out ..

Current number 1 in overall lb now has 280k points, if this wont be fixed soon, we alllllll gonna get whipped out last day
You mean stopping people to get exp? Lol why? What rules have they broken to be prevented from getting exp? Its very immature thinking to prevent twinks from participating in LBs and claiming the event contests!!!
Everyone are allowed to do events and they can opt for whatever the easiest ways are available. They said LB of 35+ levels. They didn't say one have to be 35+ at the start to participate -.-

They are just doing the event like everyone else and hell no its not easy stuffs. They are spending hell lots of plats and golds aswel. I don't see any wrong in that!
Of course its lil unfair to end gamers but then which event was 100% fair anyway!!
Some events are easier for endgamers some are for twinks some are for rogues etc.

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
You mean stopping people to get exp? Lol why? What rules have they broken to be prevented from getting exp? Its very immature thinking to prevent twinks from participating in LBs and claiming the event contests!!!
Everyone are allowed to do events and they can opt for whatever the easiest ways are available. They said LB of 35+ levels. They didn't say one have to be 35+ at the start to participate -.-

They are just doing the event like everyone else and hell no its not easy stuffs. They are spending hell lots of plats and golds aswel. I don't see any wrong in that!
Of course its lil unfair to end gamers but then which event was 100% fair anyway!!
Some events are easier for endgamers some are for twinks some are for rogues etc.

My idea was to stop the xp gain for the event only so they have thier own lb and in thier own lb only top 3 each class gets an egg, the xp gain stopped just so they dont jump in to our lb at last day. Since everyone saying its fair then how u explain best of the best with 280k points while some twink with almost 500k point? What else can we do to have that huge amount ? I swear we been running since morning till midnight what else can we do? Stay awake for a whole week to try and catch up with twinks ?

Is that what everyone talking about, let the event be for twinks only ? Mathematically its impossible to beat those twinks, so there this whole event was made for twinks yet the lb was made for level 35+ !!!! Does that make sense?

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 02:53 PM
My idea was to stop the xp gain for the event only so they have thier own lb and in thier own lb only top 3 each class gets an egg, the xp gain stopped just so they dont jump in to our lb at last day. Since everyone saying its fair then how u explain best of the best with 280k points while some twink with almost 500k point? What else can we do to have that huge amount ? I swear we been running since morning till midnight what else can we do? Stay awake for a whole week to try and catch up with twinks ?

Is that what everyone talking about, let the event be for twinks only ? Mathematically its impossible to beat those twinks, so there this whole event was made for twinks yet the lb was made for level 35+ !!!! Does that make sense?

Who are those twinks? I believe most of them are noone but endgamers like us. If they made twink cuz its faster I don't see anything wrong! Its not a cheat! People race each other in this LB contest hence opting for faster way is their right!! There were noone stopping you to make twinks and invasting plats and golds in there to chase the LB instead of your main profile! If you did, you wouldn't be cheating you would just be called played smart.

If it had to be stopped, it had to be from the start not after coming this far! If the LBs, rules are changed in the middle of a contest, it will be extreme disastrous and the twinks will lose all the hard works plats and gold they had invested. You can hate how they have choosed to play the LB race but can't accuse them for doing anything against the rule!
Sts had to make the rule only 35+ could participate. Newcomers Low levels would be sad though.

Rare
07-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Who are those twinks? I believe most of them are noone but endgamers like us. If they made twink cuz its faster I don't see anything wrong! Its not a cheat! People race each other in this LB contest hence opting for faster way is their right!!

Well, the first major thing that is wrong is that they are hidden from the leaderboard. First and foremost.

Jumpstartz
07-10-2014, 02:59 PM
They should have made it so everyone under lvl 35 could reach gold tier but once you hit gold tier you cant gain anymore points unless you lvl to 35+, but still be able to earn tokens. Just my 2 cents

Rare
07-10-2014, 03:02 PM
They should have made it so everyone under lvl 35 could reach gold tier but once you hit gold tier you cant gain anymore points unless you lvl to 35+, but still be able to earn tokens. Just my 2 cents

Perfect solution.

Dex Scene
07-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Well, the first major thing that is wrong is that they are hidden from the leaderboard. First and foremost.
That's true and sts should have think about it if they kept the twink way open!!

leoakre
07-10-2014, 03:26 PM

Appropriately said, Koomy! This event was made for twinks but the event's LB was designed for upper level players! I say STS should refund all the upper level toon's platinum, gold, and credit card purchases for platinum which helped to supply the energy for running during this farce of a race! No, it wont give back all the hours of lost sleep and time spent with extreme dedication for all those level 35+ players who had visions of more than just sugarplums in their heads, but it might alleviate some of their pain! Since all these players entered this contest as upper level toons who took the event rules at face value (because the are all sweet with not a devious little bone in the bodies) and invested time and loads of gold & such into this race, then the Devs should be fair and spend just as much time pouring over all the records since the event began in an honest effort to correct their own ambiguity of the rules, therefore attempting to provide some form of closure to a bad situation.

They could also stipulate that the prize pet awarded to such twinks that opt to level up at the last minute may not be transferred to their capped toon for use. Meh! Already can count the number of things wrong with that on both hands! Name changes, gear transfer, etc...

Sighs

Let the twinks have the eggs, just make it right with the players who tried to participate honestly!

leoakre
07-10-2014, 03:31 PM

+100

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Appropriately said, Koomy! This event was made for twinks but the event's LB was designed for upper level players! I say STS should refund all the upper level toon's platinum, gold, and credit card purchases for platinum which helped to supply the energy for running during this farce of a race! No, it wont give back all the hours of lost sleep and time spent with extreme dedication for all those level 35+ players who had visions of more than just sugarplums in their heads, but it might alleviate some of their pain! Since all these players entered this contest as upper level toons who took the event rules at face value (because the are all sweet with not a devious little bone in the bodies) and invested time and loads of gold & such into this race, then the Devs should be fair and spend just as much time pouring over all the records since the event began in an honest effort to correct their own ambiguity of the rules, therefore attempting to provide some form of closure to a bad situation.

They could also stipulate that the prize pet awarded to such twinks that opt to level up at the last minute may not be transferred to their capped toon for use. Meh! Already can count the number of things wrong with that on both hands! Name changes, gear transfer, etc...

Sighs

Let the twinks have the eggs, just make it right with the players who tried to participate honestly!

I couldn't agree more with you leo, STS should spend time as much as we did and work hard to fix this, after all the players who made this game best mobile MMO game for 2014 and 2013

But again a picture worth a thousand word

mokdaddd
07-10-2014, 03:37 PM
the reason i came back to AL cuz of this event and might fix the mistake sts made about goblin event but it seems like nothin change, i hope to fix this mess better for all of us , if wanted to make it fair game could have make points counted when lvl 35+ not get points when low lvls and lvl up fast go lb tops makes nonsense we all playin hard for top 10 is that make us fair ? think about it and hope anything can be done for this.

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:38 PM

Amazing just amazing idea. As if it was that hard to think of that when they made lb for level 35+

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:40 PM
And they still haven't replied!!! Devs, Mods where are you? Could we at least get a reply about all this to know should we stop or keep going ?

mokdaddd
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM
ikr....

hakoom7
07-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Who are those twinks? I believe most of them are noone but endgamers like us. If they made twink cuz its faster I don't see anything wrong! Its not a cheat! People race each other in this LB contest hence opting for faster way is their right!! There were noone stopping you to make twinks and invasting plats and golds in there to chase the LB instead of your main profile! If you did, you wouldn't be cheating you would just be called played smart.

If it had to be stopped, it had to be from the start not after coming this far! If the LBs, rules are changed in the middle of a contest, it will be extreme disastrous and the twinks will lose all the hard works plats and gold they had invested. You can hate how they have choosed to play the LB race but can't accuse them for doing anything against the rule!
Sts had to make the rule only 35+ could participate. Newcomers Low levels would be sad though.

Lmao who cares if they were end gamers or just twinks? The idea is that they saw lb for end gamers level yet they still choose to twink thier way into that prize. To be honest if they are end gamers who used twinks then its even worse and I have 0 respect for those end gamers

Remiem
07-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Hi all. I appreciate the feedback here. I do share your concern, and we at STS agree that there are refinements to be made with the leaderboard system. We are too far along in the game to make changes to the leaderboard system now, but...

In the spirit of transparency I will be making posts every few days between now and the end of the event to show the top 50 players of each class, including twinks, so you can see where everyone stacks up, regardless of level.

As far as the difficulty level between twink and end-game bosses, this is something that we will look at going forward with more events like this. Again, we appreciate all the feedback.

Closing this one up. :)