PDA

View Full Version : new vanity suggestion

Reminisced
07-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Black suit vanity armor and black glasses vanity helm would be awesome

Andrisber
07-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Well, it is like ''Hey, i would like to see a pet that is black and has glasses...'' add more info what do you want it to be like. I won't like a spilled paint on my warr, it is kinda weird...

Ebezaanec
07-11-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm sure many people would prefer gear like forerunner, crier, tabard turned into vanities rather than a new released vanity that price drops in less than a day.

I would spend plat to have my forerunner set turned into a vanity set

Andrisber
07-13-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm sure many people would prefer gear like forerunner, crier, tabard turned into vanities rather than a new released vanity that price drops in less than a day.

I would spend plat to have my forerunner set turned into a vanity set

Ahhh... Every player could have those vanities and the original items would be cheap as chips... And by the way,my Veteran idea was better.

Blackair142
07-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Ahhh... Every player could have those vanities and the original items would be cheap as chips... And by the way,my Veteran idea was better.

The original items would be cheap? How so when the number of sets in the game will decrease because of people turning them into vanities?

itofu
09-05-2014, 12:14 PM
could you please make the Soulcatcher armor set a vanity? the color scheme is awesome, many compliments, folks keep wanting to buy it off me... the green and red founder is so expensive but not as nice... Also saw a blue color scheme on someone but couldn't get the name of it... that one is nice too! Another great vanity for Mages!!! ;P

Ebezaanec
09-05-2014, 06:40 PM

Like said before, the items would be turned into vanities (as in the player converting the gear into a vanity).. The price would rise like crazy since people will try to hunt down crier and heraldic stuff.

aquascaper
09-05-2014, 08:09 PM
could you please make the Soulcatcher armor set a vanity? the color scheme is awesome, many compliments, folks keep wanting to buy it off me... the green and red founder is so expensive but not as nice... Also saw a blue color scheme on someone but couldn't get the name of it... that one is nice too! Another great vanity for Mages!!! ;P

The blue set was either the illusion or theurgist set.

markyuan1319
09-06-2014, 11:48 PM
I think it will be good it they will make red arlor,green arlor and steel commando a vanity set that can be purchasable on store again, for 35 platinums or 50 platinums, XD i just really want to get them..... ^_^

Digitalclock
09-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Glasses are good idea . But,black vanity?? mhm , bad...