View Full Version : What will happen to my upgraded full grand gem (untradable) mythic helm and armor?

Coolskies
07-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Well after almost 6 weeks of non-stop upgrading. I have finally manage to grand gem my mythic items except for my fang amulet. I was just wondering after all that time and effort trying to grand gem, what will happen to my mythic helm and armor after sts announce new mythic armors at lvl 41? Since it's untradable and all.. do we just liquidate it or make them tradable in the future? Even better, do a quest and make them into a vanity or some sort? What do you guys think?

tharidom
07-10-2014, 05:29 AM
I think they will need to be liquidated, don't think though that new myths will come at 41.

Coolskies
07-10-2014, 05:47 AM
:sulkiness::sulkiness::sour:
I think they will need to be liquidated, don't think though that new myths will come at 41.

Aww that would be too bad if that's the case. Imagine all the gold and time spent on it, just for 15 gold liduidated. :sour:

Orageunas
07-10-2014, 05:51 AM
You can make lvl 36 "twink" :)

Coolskies
07-10-2014, 06:28 AM
You can make lvl 36 "twink" :)

Oh I don't have a twink, but have a low lvl toon on a different account. I wasn't sure if I could share untradable items through the satchel to a twink. If that's the case, thanks for the info. I will definitely do that. :eagerness:

Energizeric
07-10-2014, 11:38 AM
I like the vanity idea. They should have a way to convert them to vanity.

tharidom
07-10-2014, 11:42 AM
:sulkiness::sulkiness::sour:

Aww that would be too bad if that's the case. Imagine all the gold and time spent on it, just for 15 gold liduidated. :sour:

15 gold??? they're both worth more when liquidated

cami
07-10-2014, 11:50 AM
poor of you :( but ALWAYS STS upgrade mythics bye super gems

Kakashis
07-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm all for vanity conversion. Get a recipie to craft the armors into a lightening stone that can fuse with any other vanity to create lightening effects or some kind of blue fire aura. Some of the best vanities are more expensive than the mythic pieces. Why not make them worth even more while sinking the old outdated mythics! I'm not pvp'ing at 36.

Coolskies
07-11-2014, 05:40 AM
15 gold??? they're both worth more when liquidated

Hehe I don't know.. just threw in random numbers.. definitely more than 15 for sure! :eagerness:

I'm all for vanity conversion. Get a recipie to craft the armors into a lightening stone that can fuse with any other vanity to create lightening effects or some kind of blue fire aura. Some of the best vanities are more expensive than the mythic pieces. Why not make them worth even more while sinking the old outdated mythics! I'm not pvp'ing at 36.

Or make them super hard to obtain as well, something like only grand gem mythics are upgradable for a vanity of some sort. :chuncky:

Doomreaper
07-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Dude you are a genius

Quest to turn mythic armor into vanity (possibly not tradable) would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk