PDA

View Full Version : Not understanding why quest "Go" button sometimes appears?

rickcr1205
07-10-2014, 08:50 AM
I really don't get the quest "go" button that sometimes appears. At one point I remember seeing the Go button on many quests. Now (level 20) I have a full quest log and only see it showing up on one quest? Early on I swore I was seeing the go button to bring me to the area where I can work on completing a quest... why does that not still hold true? Sorry if this has been answered, tried searching forums for the answer.

tharidom
07-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Or u cant enter the area of the quest yet, but also a lot of quests dont have these anymore since in lvl 20 ur experienced enough to find it all urself.

Bigboyblue
07-11-2014, 06:05 AM
They expect you to find your own way to complete the quests. I can tell you that some are extremely hard to find on your own. Type the quest name into google, that's what I did for several of them. There is a website that contains all the quests from the game and an explanation of how to complete them.

vls-x
07-11-2014, 09:45 AM
If the quest is redirecting you to the TOWN, the 'GO' button is always seen. There is no anything only if this town is locked for you

If the quest is redirecting you to any DUNGEON where you need to kill mobs, the 'GO' button disppears only if you have FULL INVENTORY or if this dungeon is locked.