View Full Version : About the PvP Rogue Debuff..

UndeadJudge
07-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Why can't I see it in my stats? Many people talk about how the debuff reflects their stats, but mines the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tharidom
07-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Its only visible in a pvp lobby.

UndeadJudge
07-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Oh wait..it's only in ctf? I just jumped in a ctf room and my damage was 236, but in Tdm it was 294. Does it only apply to ctf?

Blindness
07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Oh wait..it's only in ctf? I just jumped in a ctf room and my damage was 236, but in Tdm it was 294. Does it only apply to ctf?

Yes. Only in ctf room. But sometimes i feel like rog hits harder at tdm rather than ctf. But, maybe it was only me. Cuz i got 1 combo or nearly dead most of the time at tdm. Idk if its actually both place has given the same dmg amount or display bug. Tbh, i dont even know what is my real dmg @.@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Yes. Only in ctf room. But sometimes i feel like rog hits harder at tdm rather than ctf. But, maybe it was only me. Cuz i got 1 combo or nearly dead most of the time at tdm. Idk if its actually both place has given the same dmg amount or display bug. Tbh, i dont even know what is my real dmg @.@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The damage nerf only applies to rogues in CTF. It's actually a glitch that happens to not apply to iOS and Android users for TDM. Most Chrome users still get nerfed in TDM.

UndeadJudge
07-10-2014, 05:26 PM
The damage nerf only applies to rogues in CTF. It's actually a glitch that happens to not apply to iOS and Android users for TDM. Most Chrome users still get nerfed in TDM.

Ah, that's pretty strange...

Zeus
07-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Ah, that's pretty strange...

Yeah, that rule doesn't seem to apply to me though for some odd reason (I'm a chrome user and my damage is untouched in TDM). All other Chrome users me and Madnex know experience a damage nerf in TDM.

tharidom
07-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that rule doesn't seem to apply to me though for some odd reason (I'm a chrome user and my damage is untouched in TDM). All other Chrome users me and Madnex know experience a damage nerf in TDM.

Ur a cheater:O 0-o!!! :3

Madnex
07-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Edit: Damage debuff is not applied in TDM for any of my rogues now. Still looking for what triggers the differences.

Alhuntrazeck
07-10-2014, 07:56 PM
I play on Chrome and am not affected by the damage nerf. (Which is the way I like it ;))