PDA

View Full Version : We deserve one free respec or...

Cabero
01-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Or don't add skill points to skill when we first make a new character. I don't even want avain scream and I didn't want the skills it put points into automatically at the time it did it. I want to ability to put my points where I want to. I have already bought over 2k in plat and I think I deserve either of those two options for free.

Edit: I also think you should a second option for paying to play for this game it is getting way to expensive to play this way. I would be much happier with pay per month option to play and make the in game features free when you pay that way.

For example: I'm at lvl 33 right now and don't want avain scream and the game automatically put a point into avain scream and I can't respec right now because I'm bike and I have to wait till I get more money and pay yet again to respec.

Lesrider
01-09-2011, 02:42 PM
What could you possibly have needed 2k plat for?
If you think the game is too expensive, stop buying plat.

Cabero
01-09-2011, 02:48 PM
What could you possibly have needed 2k plat for?
If you think the game is too expensive, stop buying plat.

I have bought lots of the vanity items, all the maps, all the pvp auction slots faces cause I don't lile the default ones and I constantly like to to respec to try new things or just change things when bored. I also use plat for a lot of elixir when I first started playing VL because I dint have the gold since everyone just rushes.

Lesrider
01-09-2011, 02:50 PM
And after all that, you're complaining about having to spend another 2 plat?

Physiologic
01-09-2011, 02:54 PM
As with many other MMORPG, it's your decision to buy cash-only currency, and it was your decision to buy that much. Pay-to-play will most likely destroy the existing user base.

It's not the developer's fault you don't have the money to respec. After all, if they think you can spend 2,000 platinum, why not another a bit more?

Cabero
01-09-2011, 02:56 PM
The 2 plat respec only covers stats not skills. And I spend 5 plat for a character slot to make the character. Either way tyey shouldn't force skill points into places we don't want them. That's why I said gives us one free respec or don't add them automatically. No matter what you try to turn it around on me I'm still right about that part.

Lesrider
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Since when does a respec not cover skills? Last time I respecced, it reset my skills. Was a while back, though.

Cabero
01-09-2011, 03:00 PM
A regular respec divers skills too but the 2 plat respec only covers stats I tried it twice just yesterday it was my last 4 plat I had too.

Edit: excuse me it was on the 5th and it says in my account details rerolled "attributes".

Cabero
01-09-2011, 03:05 PM
So to respec to take off the skill they added automatically I got to spend another $5.

Lesrider
01-09-2011, 03:13 PM
It's not $5, it's 5 plat. There's a difference.
Go on tapjoy and download 5 free apps.

Don't know what else to tell you.

Cabero
01-09-2011, 03:19 PM
It's not $5, it's 5 plat. There's a difference.
Go on tapjoy and download 5 free apps.

Don't know what else to tell you.

I'm a Android player there was 13 app you could get when that started now only 3 more has showed up since.

On another note when I talked about the pay per month I never said anything about making everyone do it I said "as a second option". Let the people that don't want to pay for the plat. I'm sure that's not hard considering you can buy plat from the Android market, app store & amazon.

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Sooo... your on Android?... Sorry but that sucks epicly. Ipod has gotten like 25-30 free apps. Then we have some free ones that are worth 2-3 platinum :D. Just borrow your friends ipod and download some apps.

Cabero
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Sooo... your on Android?... Sorry but that sucks epicly. Ipod has gotten like 25-30 free apps. Then we have some free ones that are worth 2-3 platinum :D. Just borrow your friends ipod and download some apps.

lol all my friends use Android!

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Then go to your local Starbucks and borrow some random guys iPod. REMEMBER! Ask politely, proper app downloading etiquette is required..

Derps
01-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I use the iPod AND my Android phone :D

Double the platinum for me.

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 03:46 PM
You cannot download the same app twice though. Once the offers done, its registered on your account as complete and will not show up again. Its device and server side data.

Kossi
01-09-2011, 04:06 PM
this NEEDS to be implemented...

AND we get a respec for every char slot we have

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't think it should. 1 free respec per char is litterally -1.00$ from Spacetime. So the average player has 3 chars, bird bear mage. Thats -3.00$ from every oncoming player. Less money = even less frequent updates. I don't wanna be waiting for a year to get a update that should only take 2 months.

Wysee
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Just one free complete respec wouldn't be too bad, or make it payable by G.
Also, "because I'm bike". Lol.

Zealous
01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I agree, I'm a bird as well, specced to be a L20 twink and avian isn't wanted for the 3m range. Also applies to Mage w/ Ress.

Cabero
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't care at all if they raised the.price for a character slot there is no sense having to pay twice for the same character plus like my self I delete characters and remake a lot I shouldn't have to pay every single time I remake a character that's what the 5 plat for one slot is supposed to be for I'm not renting the slot!

Fyrce
01-09-2011, 08:51 PM
OMG, what is this?

Are there really diff respecs? Because I just used one and it was the same as always. I played w/ my stats and hit submit, which gave me some options. I choose to use a respec and then I had to do all my skills again.

So what is this thread????

bladesword
01-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Or don't add skill points to skill when we first make a new character. I don't even want avain scream and I didn't want the skills it put points into automatically at the time it did it. I want to ability to put my points where I want to. I have already bought over 2k in plat and I think I deserve either of those two options for free.

Edit: I also think you should a second option for paying to play for this game it is getting way to expensive to play this way. I would be much happier with pay per month option to play and make the in game features free when you pay that way.

For example: I'm at lvl 33 right now and don't want avain scream and the game automatically put a point into avain scream and I can't respec right now because I'm bike and I have to wait till I get more money and pay yet again to respec.

There was a time of free respec.. now stop moaning omfg! in your sig it sais "Elite" "Hardcore" really?

Cabero
01-10-2011, 02:57 AM
There was a time of free respec.. now stop moaning omfg! in your sig it sais "Elite" "Hardcore" really? take that back if ya gonna complain like ****..

Wtf are you talking about? Free respec when? And wtf does me being hardcore have anything to do with my post?! If your going to flame me says something that makes sense.

amazonP
03-25-2011, 03:26 AM
It's nice to hear that costumer can shop in the Amazon Appstore from using a Web Browser. They can also access the Amazon Appstore directly on their Android phones or tablets, once they've installed the Amazon Appstore application,with good fanfare and a free Angry Birds (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2011/03/22/amazon-apple-lawsuit-appstore/) download, Amazon opened its Appstore this morning.