PDA

View Full Version : new mythic bulwark

kiffnshey
07-10-2014, 07:36 PM
About this weapon good for tankers but the damage too low I,really hope sts can adjust back the damage i only get 360 damage if sts can up the till 490 this weapon really good for tank.

Meljann
07-10-2014, 10:23 PM
I don't think they will do that,they will maybe add +15 or 20 to damage that's about it,other than that if u want damage ur better off with the arcane hammer or mythic sword

tharidom
07-11-2014, 03:11 AM
Why will dmg make it good for a tank? A tank is supposed to take dmg not do dmg.

Jxmaa
07-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Thats from a pve perspective , from the pvp side if a tank has low dmg his charged horn will be weaker + some extra skills damage is always a benefit in clashes

matanofx
07-11-2014, 04:01 AM
490dmg? mhm ok i can promise you it wont happen, and it shouldnt

What youre asking for is to turn any warrior into captain america, much dmg such armor, you have to choose a tank weap (high on armor low on dmg or dmg/dps weapon lowers on armor)

Have a fantastic weekend =]

kingofkings
07-11-2014, 05:20 AM
i think they should adjust the stats given by bullwark its a lvl 41 mythic weapon but lvl 36 mythic is way too good than bullwark and the stats of bullwark is almost like a pavise the difference is not much....and when you check legendary weapons its much better than mythic bullwark where they are both lvl 41 in this case i hope that mythic weapons
are not too weak for a legendary that's why its called mythic weapon its much more better than the legendary,base on my experience in game armor is not much of a advantage better to put high health cause it counts much in the game,when crit hits armor torn....

tharidom
07-11-2014, 05:33 AM
i think they should adjust the stats given by bullwark its a lvl 41 mythic weapon but lvl 36 mythic is way too good than bullwark and the stats of bullwark is almost like a pavise the difference is not much....and when you check legendary weapons its much better than mythic bullwark where they are both lvl 41 in this case i hope that mythic weapons
are not too weak for a legendary that's why its called mythic weapon its much more better than the legendary,base on my experience in game armor is not much of a advantage better to put high health cause it counts much in the game,when crit hits armor torn....

-_- armor isn't important lol ofc...

kingofkings
07-11-2014, 06:47 AM
-_- armor isn't important lol ofc...

i'm not saying armor is not important pls read before making comment i say its not much of an advantage ("<)

Keshav Agarwal
07-11-2014, 06:58 AM
then i ask to make a mages health 5k and armour 2k -.-

Gensin
07-11-2014, 07:07 AM
They wont buff it.

Jig
07-11-2014, 07:18 AM
People like you ruin the balance of PvP, if it's so bad to be a non damaging tank, THEN GET A CLAYMORE.

Warriors are tanks as hell with super damage already.

If they buff that myth weapon... Oh wow the old pocket legend players that play this will understand, it will be Pocket Legends L76 round 2 I can tell you that.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 07:26 AM
i'm not saying armor is not important pls read before making comment i say its not much of an advantage ("<)

And why is armor not an advantage? without armor a crit would take all ur hp

Gensin
07-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Im pretty sure the earth circle around the sun, and not you..

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Advantages of Damage/DPS:
-Higher damage output holds better aggro.
-Higher damage increases the HP return of HoR.
-Higher damage and DPS equals faster runs.
-Higher damage and DPS confirms the Bulwark better than a conqueror's wall.
-Higher damage increases the power of the reflect proc which is calculates as hakg of your raw damage stat.
-Anyone doing PvP who is competing against rogues and mages who have high damage mythics.

However, other changes might be more desirable.

Doomreaper
07-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Bulwark isn't meant for pvp smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Advantages of Damage/DPS:
-Higher damage output holds better aggro.
-Higher damage increases the HP return of HoR.
-Higher damage and DPS equals faster runs.
-Higher damage and DPS confirms the Bulwark better than a conqueror's wall.
-Higher damage increases the power of the reflect proc which is calculates as hakg of your raw damage stat.
-Anyone doing PvP who is competing against rogues and mages who have high damage mythics.

However, other changes might be more desirable.

Bulwark isn't meant for pvp smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Care to argue any of my other 5 points? If you really don't care about speed of a run, there are still 3 points for you to rebutle.

Smh, people don't read and just repeat the same buzz phrase.

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Im pretty sure the earth circle around the sun, and not you..

guys read this and stop crying. just make yourself unkillable and troll clashes in pvp. make it fun

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM
guys read this and stop crying. just make yourself unkillable and troll clashes in pvp. make it fun
My concerns are mainly PvE since I don't do PvP. But, thank you to everyone satisfied with what is the most underpowered mythic weapon and just love to post comments blaming all calls for a buff on PvP players.

PS: the Pavise, arcane hooks, arcane staff, and mythic staff were all buffed/modified after thwir release. What we are asking isn't unheard of.