PDA

View Full Version : Pet with highest crit bonus?

ash359
07-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Been looking at all these pets and Horton seems to win however the stable doesn't tell us about the arcane ability.

Anyone know which pet gives the highest crit?

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

Xeusx
07-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Ribbit. (His crit from happiness bonus is 7% and his AA is 40% crit, the total is 47% crit)
Nuff said.

GoodSyntax
07-11-2014, 08:32 AM
I believe Scorch (Mythic) provides the highest Crit at 12%.

If including pet AA, also consider Gyrm, since he is a far better pet than Ribbit.

As far as inexpensive pets go, Horton would be your best option for crit.

Waheedski
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Ribbit. (His crit from happiness bonus is 7% and his AA is 40% crit, the total is 47% crit)
Nuff said.

Ok this is where I get confused with Ribbit. Is it a chance to get a 40% crit or 40% 'chance' to a crit ?

P.S if it's 40% crit then how is Gyrm better, it's crit % declines while Ribbit stays static at 40 right ? How the heck you pronounce Gyrm like worm ?

GoodSyntax
07-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Gyrm gives you 40%, diminishing every second for 4 seconds (Ribbit's AA is only 2 seconds). The AA's are more-or-less equivalent, but Gyrm's happiness bonus is significantly better than Ribbit's.

Basically, it just adds 40 to your crit stat, so 20% becomes 60% for 2 seconds, allowing you to really burst out some significant damage! So, tanks with VB+Windmill can really lay down some hurt for a few seconds. I like to use VB, Ribbit/Gyrm AA, Windmill, SS as my damage dealing rotation.

Hectororius
07-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Ribbits AA crit buff actually lasts 3 seconds and not 2.

Scorch does have the highest crit happiness bonus though at 12, and a few at 10% like Horton.

Another + about Gyrm is that with that extra second of crit buff, you'll be able to cycle through 2 full rotations of aim/sp/nox.

Shadowlurk is another top tier crit pet and also has the damage boost, dont overlook this underrated pet!

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Ribbits AA crit buff actually lasts 3 seconds and not 2.

Scorch does have the highest crit happiness bonus though at 12, and a few at 10% like Horton.

Another + about Gyrm is that with that extra second of crit buff, you'll be able to cycle through 2 full rotations of aim/sp/nox.

Shadowlurk is another top tier crit pet and also has the damage boost, dont overlook this underrated pet!

yes that dmg boosts rogues now....really helpful. zzzz

ash359
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
I have ribbit for now and he is really fun. I'll probably get talon for later in the game because damage % seems to be king in the endgame.

I think ribbit might be impressive with arcane shot

[EDIT] I mean aimed shot oops

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2