PDA

View Full Version : Black and Green Ice

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 06:14 PM
As we all know.. Green Ice is cool, everyone wants it. Black ice sucks, nobody does the quest.

I suggest that we make full sets of black and green ice. Also boost black ice's stats since they are actually slightly worse then standard ice... I think that would restore lost expedition quite a bit.

P.S. I call lvl 32 green/black ice twinking.

Kossi
01-09-2011, 06:17 PM
heyheyhey i already called lv32 greenice twinking

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
You did? Okay I call black ice full set twinking IF they make sets and IF they boost the stats :D.

Kossi
01-09-2011, 06:47 PM
You did? Okay I call black ice full set twinking IF they make sets and IF they boost the stats :D.

which...they never will :/

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I don't see why :/. I would sooo do frozen nightmares for a full set of black ice and I would sooo farm fridge if there was a green ice set.

Kossi
01-09-2011, 06:51 PM
lol i feel bad for anyone who is about to finish this quest >.>

KingFu
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM
I did green ice twinking a while ago on my birdie :p

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 06:55 PM
I might message the devs privately with a well layed out plan of why they should implement this... Simple and fast content add on that would certainly keep me occupied til a new dungeon comes out

All they have to do is take the current ice items. Change the color to black and green. Then make them lvl 32 and layout the stats. Then all they have to do is implement the quests for black ice and then add the green ice items to fridge's loot roll. Prices would still be fine, because you take the current drop chance for green loot divided by however many green ice items are being added. Thats the percent that all green ices should have for drop chance.

bladesword
01-10-2011, 02:52 AM
As we all know.. Green Ice is cool, everyone wants it. Black ice sucks, nobody does the quest.

I suggest that we make full sets of black and green ice. Also boost black ice's stats since they are actually slightly worse then standard ice... I think that would restore lost expedition quite a bit.

P.S. I call lvl 32 green/black ice twinking.

I say we dont need another twinking level.
Twinking these days are becoming how well your gear is.

Refriedchicken
01-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Eh.

I don't like the idea of sets, you wouldn't be able to tell the armor apart from any other green armor.

The Weapons are fine as it is, that would mean more drops at Fridge, price goes down, and for people like me who have 5 pieces of Green Ice, that's bad news. :x

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 11:37 AM
You didn't see my math then refried. Take current drop rate of greens divided by how many green ice items are being added. More green ice items, same drop chance as before. Price would actually go up, considering collectors would go mad for full green ice

Say they add 5 green ice. Say green ice is a 1.8 drop chance. 1.8 divided by 5 = 0.36. You would have a 0.36 chance of getting a green ice item of your picking, but all of them together still is 1.8%. No matter how many green ices the percent stays the same.

superglut2
01-10-2011, 01:23 PM
WOuld keep me occupied for a few weeks +10

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 05:17 PM
WOuld keep me occupied for a few weeks +10

Agreed. Fast fix/update and it would keep me busy for a long long time.

Eh.
I don't like the idea of sets, you wouldn't be able to tell the armor apart from any other green armor.

Opz just saw this part. They would be same as weapons. Black color blue color green color. Totally noticeable.