PDA

View Full Version : the price of elondria crates will go up after the event?

Kershy
07-11-2014, 08:36 AM
as title says i want to know ur opinion hehe thx

tharidom
07-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Like after 5 months or smthn I would think they will go up.

Gragorak
07-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Of course their price will go up.

octavos
07-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Of course their price will go up.

after plat sale next week they will go up..oh did I say that out loud :ghost:..so maybe sooner then expected.

:ghost:

Goodfella
07-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Stop making this threads ! you can talk this with your guild or friends but not in the forums they will never go that much up when you ppl dont stop to make such threads !

Xeusx
07-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Stop making this threads ! you can talk this with your guild or friends but not in the forums they will never go that much up when you ppl dont stop to make such threads !
They just asking and they don't check another thread about that, but anyway it's ok about that.

Candylicks
07-11-2014, 09:56 AM
They will double in price after the event. A lot of them will get opened during the plat sale, once the essences run dry these crates will be a hot commodity.

Kershy
07-11-2014, 01:05 PM

Kershy
07-11-2014, 01:07 PM

im sorry bro but im not im the best guild of the world with the best traders of the game! my guild is just another normal guild. so thats why i posted bc i want to know what ppl say! -.-

Gragorak
07-11-2014, 01:26 PM
im sorry bro but im not im the best guild of the world with the best traders of the game! my guild is just another normal guild. so thats why i posted bc i want to know what ppl say! -.-
You don't need to be in a guild with the best traders to figure this out. You just need to have some common sense. :eagerness:

Atten
07-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Why people makes such threads and share our "secret" plans.. Lol

Haligali
07-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Yes, they will go up same as jester vanities.

Kershy
07-12-2014, 09:03 AM
see guys? is it too hard to say what hali said? why u have to get that mad -.-

Haligali
07-12-2014, 10:00 AM
see guys? is it too hard to say what hali said? why u have to get that mad -.-

Haha, I was ironic. Lot hoarders bought jester vanities during april1 for 40k/set, in the belief that a vanity which is available for only one day must been a good investment, but look at the price its crashed.

It is very hard nowadays to predict prices, i think even mythic weapons wont go up much after event as lvl31,36 weapons went up after crafting introduced. If enough people hoard elocks, then the supply of weapons will be continuous. But dont mark my word, everything can happen.

Try to discover something for yourself, belive in that, and dont tell to anyone.

Zeus
07-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Haha, I was ironic. Lot hoarders bought jester vanities during april1 for 40k/set, in the belief that a vanity which is available for only one day must been a good investment, but look at the price its crashed.

It is very hard nowadays to predict prices, i think even mythic weapons wont go up much after event as lvl31,36 weapons went up after crafting introduced. If enough people hoard elocks, then the supply of weapons will be continuous. But dont mark my word, everything can happen.

Try to discover something for yourself, belive in that, and dont tell to anyone.

This post to the fullest.

Food for thought - why invest in something that can still be obtained? Why not just invest directly in the source that is vanishing from the market? Weapons will not disappear as long as e-locks are around. It's a no brainer, really.

The only thing is that if too many people invest then the ROI will take longer & probably not be as profitable in terms of time invested.

Ravager
07-12-2014, 07:47 PM
I dont think the price will go up much if new items are introduced in the standard crates and if lots of 41 mythic weapons are able to flood the market by the end of the event.