PDA

View Full Version : Helena is very EASY now!!

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi there,
Everyone hates Helena, Lady of the forest right?
Especially the ones who run event maps in PUG's. There is an easy way to kill Helena, I'm not sure if everyone knows about it, But this will help many of those who are tired of this boss. This would help those people a lot who run in pug's. The thing that make this boss tough are those thin vines.
There is a place in map where, boss will be free of vines. There will be 2 vines per 45+ secs.
Here is the place:96712
This is the spot where you will feel, this helena is super easy. Now, we kill helena in 3-4minutes and its way easier that Ursoth. Try it, you'll love it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

notfaded1
07-11-2014, 09:45 AM
We discovered that if you just stay right on top of her she rarely one hits ne more. Also Seracha says using blade is better than bow for rogue on her killing faster as well but I've done with new bow easy as well.

grumpy
07-11-2014, 09:46 AM
yeah i commented on this in (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?162058-Helena/page5) a few days ago but was too lazy to make a individual thread about it with pics lol.

Helena is a BREEZE to take down, easy 5 min kill

Candylicks
07-11-2014, 09:49 AM
We discovered that if you just stay right on top of her she rarely one hits ne more. Also Seracha says using blade is better than bow for rogue on her killing faster as well but I've done with new bow easy as well.

This exactly. Just have everyone pile on top, vines be dammed. And dps her, it's cake. Doesn't matter where you go, she does jump around a little. Keep on top and she snuffs out fast.

Xeusx
07-11-2014, 09:50 AM
I go to the bush instead of that but I don't know about that :/

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 10:11 AM

Yes nice idea but it may help a party with rogues. What if there are mages and warriors? This was made Especially for those who run in pugs :)

Gensin
07-11-2014, 10:13 AM
MAKE this an sticky pls, there keep complaining.

Candylicks
07-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Yes nice idea but it may help a party with rogues. What if there are mages and warriors? This was made Especially for those who run in pugs :)

Same thing w/ mage and war. Try it Ish. Just pile up and dps her. Im not a rogue and it works for me.

MoloToha
07-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeah, cool tactic, I use it on my rogue when soloing. Actually, she is not so hard even with head-on tactic, but people are complaining a lot (I still don't get, why - if someone explains me, I'll give him cookies). I hope it will help them and reduce complains amount.

keikali
07-11-2014, 10:49 AM

Works with any class. I tested this and shared it with my guildies and they even saw the difference it made.

Apparently it seems to have some sort of a blind spot.

Candylicks
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Works with any class. I tested this and shared it with my guildies and they even saw the difference it made.

Apparently it seems to have some sort of a blind spot.

Awe we sharing TC sekrets.

I guess it's K since Helena basically drops u a fat turd anyways.

Busterbiebe
07-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Hi there,
Especially the ones who run event maps in PUG's. There is an easy way to kill Helena, I'm not sure if everyone knows about it, But this will help many of those who are tired of this boss. This would help those people a lot who run in pug's. The thing that make this boss tough are those thin vines.
There is a place in map where, boss will be free of vines. There will be 2 vines per 45+ secs.
This is the spot where you will feel, this helena is super easy. Now, we kill helena in 3-4minutes and its way easier that Ursoth. Try it, you'll love it.

Thanks! That really helps!! I wasted 3 energy points today. All 3 times I got Helena and everyone quit after a while.... Wish I had read this sooner :-(

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Same thing w/ mage and war. Try it Ish. Just pile up and dps her. Im not a rogue and it works for me.

Need to stick to the boss, yes its a nice idea too!

Snakespeare
07-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Tried it, and FAILED again.

Also in the zone a L37 Warrior, L41 Warrior, and L41 mage.

L41 Warrior left immediately. L37 Warrior stayed for quite a while and died repeatedly. L41 mage stayed for a lon time, too.

Got her positioned here. Took about 8 minutes to get her to 25% hp remaining.

Party wipe = reset!!!

Everyone left. FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Also she comes dangerously close to resetting if you don't pin her down here.

Hi there,

Waheedski
07-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Awesome thread. I've been doing these tactics with pugs, at first they where like why and then when they saw Helena's health diminish rapidly, they covered me in hugs and kisses, even the men -_-

Impact
07-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Shes 10x ezier then ursoth, she only has a single 1 hit kill skill. Ursoth has multiple and its more AOE and kills an entire party.

Picklee
07-11-2014, 03:19 PM
^.^ sweet ty so much!!

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Tried it, and FAILED again.

Also in the zone a L37 Warrior, L41 Warrior, and L41 mage.

L41 Warrior left immediately. L37 Warrior stayed for quite a while and died repeatedly. L41 mage stayed for a lon time, too.

Got her positioned here. Took about 8 minutes to get her to 25% hp remaining.

Party wipe = reset!!!

Everyone left. FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Also she comes dangerously close to resetting if you don't pin her down here.

Lol if you want to kill him, you need to do damage too? Idk why u couldn't kill him without those vines.

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Awesome thread. I've been doing these tactics with pugs, at first they where like why and then when they saw Helena's health diminish rapidly, they covered me in hugs and kisses, even the men -_-

Lol!

Sakurahb
07-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Hi there,

Thanks!

Madnex
07-11-2014, 07:15 PM
If you position her and your team correctly, you should be getting no vines at all. The reason this works is because the spawn locations of the vines are static (also, unlike bosses like Alphawolf where inflicting damage on boss draws minions no matter where you are). So, even with their extreme range, vines won't get to you since that location is a blind spot. :)

Well, glad it's out and people can have an easier time on her so if you were wondering to whom the original credits go, that'd be my rogue and ravagerx about a week ago.

VenomsChaos
07-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Helpfull Thread
last 3-4 day useing this tactic on my main lvl 41 chars... hight lvls listening and we killing fast...

but on low lvls %90 ppls leaveing or not pulling helena.. they keep say this " its will reset there...... "

lvl 41 not problem and easy to farm essence. Main problem is low lvls..

i have 24, 32 mage and 28 warior... on that lvls almost imposible to kill helena ( ppls keep leave / leeching / not pulling / weak)

Also on low lvls 24-32 farm essences takes soo long...

And mostly fail team lvls... on random party if i am lvl 28, this team can have lvl 24-26-28-30 <<<< i think ou know whats wrong on different lvls in party :)

Good info.. but still helena a fail boss and killing all the fun on event :)

kixkaxx
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM
I run with another 3 rouges with mythic gears, take her down in 1min without strategy --

utpal
07-12-2014, 03:40 AM
lol as if pugs will listen XD. I only do solo with this tactic.

Amicusdei
07-12-2014, 05:54 AM
Kelvin and George to stun on her one shot attack.
HoR will shield everyone from it as well, it but takes good timing.
The mob technique seems to work for killing quickly enough.
As always, there is no substitute for experience, and i don't mean everyone needs to be 41's.

I don't mind Helena, its a good fight, but Ursoth is just downright fun!

tharidom
07-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Shes 10x ezier then ursoth, she only has a single 1 hit kill skill. Ursoth has multiple and its more AOE and kills an entire party.

Ursoth doesn't have 1 hit kill skills for warriors, so only rogues and mages can get one hit:). Warriors can survive even 2 hits:3.

kurd4ever
07-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Helena is so easy i solo her in 45 seconds without this tactic imagine if i try ur tactic lmao but im a twink way easyer for us hehe

Xeusx
07-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Ursoth doesn't have 1 hit kill skills for warriors, so only rogues and mages can get one hit:). Warriors can survive even 2 hits:3.
Ursoth can multiple hit kill for warrior, you cant use pots fast because ursoth will just smash your health always.

tharidom
07-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Ursoth can multiple hit kill for warrior, you cant use pots fast because ursoth will just smash your health always.

So that's not a one hit kill ;).

MoloToha
07-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Ursoth doesn't have any insta-kill abilities, but his charged barrage of attacks is deadly. However, it's easy to track, so you can cast your horn right before he starts spinning. It is also true for his another type of attack - multiple ground smashing. His cone attack should be dodged.

SacredKnight
07-13-2014, 05:14 AM
Did it with a rogue and a mage (I was a warrior ( lvl 41 team ) ).

P.S. I knew this before I read this post.. but it does actually work :)

alongcay
07-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Nice thread thanks so much....:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Skeletonlord
07-13-2014, 04:20 PM
I try to join pug runs, and come across Helena so so much. The people I join don't do this strategy, and I tell them so much to do it and they don't.

What other ways are there to kill her efficiently? If there are anymore?

Xeusx
07-13-2014, 04:50 PM
I try to join pug runs, and come across Helena so so much. The people I join don't do this strategy, and I tell them so much to do it and they don't.

What other ways are there to kill her efficiently? If there are anymore?
Try to pull her carefully, if your mates died, quick pull her.

glengon
07-14-2014, 12:27 AM
Awesome trick that works :3

Only problem is in pugs i have trouble pulling helena down especially when people dont listen...

Also, is it just me or does helena sometimes move away from me when i attack her? For example if i hit her when im on the left and shes on the right, she would move towards the right, away from me.

Ishtmeet
07-14-2014, 02:03 AM
Awesome trick that works :3

Only problem is in pugs i have trouble pulling helena down especially when people dont listen...

Also, is it just me or does helena sometimes move away from me when i attack her? For example if i hit her when im on the left and shes on the right, she would move towards the right, away from me.

This happens, with all bosses(mostly). Idk about rogue but in warrior sky ward smash and windmill pushes the boss in the opposite direction.

Desoulad
07-14-2014, 04:42 AM
Sorry I somehow deleted my post.

What I do is...

Before entering put on stun pet and taunt skills like cs, wm and hor.
You can change them before battle if its ursoth.

Pre-type and copy a message saying something along the lines of
"If its helena and u let me position her before attacking, we can down her fast".

Run and pull her fast!

Unload on her with damage and taunts, trying to pull or push her there.

If everyone else dies run to the spot and get her in place.

Hope everyone else don't leave... Its not fun soloing her for an hour on war.

If I get her there people often thank me afterward!

tharidom
07-14-2014, 04:46 AM
Sorry I somehow deleted my post.

What I do is...

Before entering put on stun pet and taunt skills like cs, wm and hor.
You can change them before battle if its ursoth.

Pre-type and copy a message saying something along the lines of
"If its helena and u let me position her before attacking, we can down her fast".

Run and pull her fast!

Unload on her with damage and taunts, trying to pull or push her there.

If everyone else dies run to the spot and get her in place.

Hope everyone else don't leave... Its not fun soloing her for an hour on war.

If I get her there people often thank me afterward!

Soloing helena on a war doesn't take long at all, without the plants a war can easily kill her.

Ishtmeet
07-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Soloing helena on a war doesn't take long at all, without the plants a war can easily kill her.

Agreed, warrior do a lot of damage. Please don't underestimate warrior class. :3

Desoulad
07-14-2014, 04:52 PM
I was being sarcastic and exaggerative. I think it took me @40 min the first time I tried it. Keep in mind that's with average conquistador gear on. Takes a few times to get the hang of it, I'm sure I'd get a bit faster each time. Obviously mythic and arcane warriors could do much better. But I agree people do underestimate warrior damage. Especially with VB up.

Kreasadriii
07-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Nice info dude :angel:

Marcus Santana
07-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Helpfull Thread
last 3-4 day useing this tactic on my main lvl 41 chars... hight lvls listening and we killing fast...

but on low lvls %90 ppls leaveing or not pulling helena.. they keep say this " its will reset there...... "

lvl 41 not problem and easy to farm essence. Main problem is low lvls..

i have 24, 32 mage and 28 warior... on that lvls almost imposible to kill helena ( ppls keep leave / leeching / not pulling / weak)

Also on low lvls 24-32 farm essences takes soo long...

And mostly fail team lvls... on random party if i am lvl 28, this team can have lvl 24-26-28-30 <<<< i think ou know whats wrong on different lvls in party :)

Good info.. but still helena a fail boss and killing all the fun on event :)
Yep. They all leave. Imagine for me... Lvl 29 and guildless. They always leave :(

Desoulad
07-16-2014, 12:45 AM
Yep. They all leave. Imagine for me... Lvl 29 and guildless. They always leave :(

Its lame I know, but I've been much more successful lately using the technique I posted. It seems to make smart people realize you can down her, so I'm having much better rates of them sticking around. Just gotta keep trying!

I wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Ishtmeet for posting this.

My kids were not gonna hit gold and get the Dovabear they so wanted. Now 1 kid got him yesterday and I'm pretty sure the other will also. I also was not going to get him on most my chars and I'm definitely gonna get him on most chars now.

Krobelus
07-16-2014, 03:41 AM
I want that dova bear and i need a group who can actually do this. Will it take long to get my hands on dovabear?

Marcus Santana
07-17-2014, 12:19 PM
It works! Me and my young brother killing now :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/a6ahahyn.jpg

Waheedski
07-18-2014, 09:02 AM
I think when referring to this strategy of luring Helena to a faster kill, we should name it the 'Ishtmeet tactic'. Name from the OP post. That's what I tell the pugs and they're like o.O but then I explain :)

Ishtmeet
07-18-2014, 09:04 AM
I think when referring to this strategy of luring Helena to a faster kill, we should name it the 'Ishtmeet tactic'. Name from the OP post. That's what I tell the pugs and they're like o.O but then I explain :)

Lol

TheMightyFeusalet
07-18-2014, 09:14 AM
try to use ribbit ( every pt member ) i think you can go under 3 min then :)