PDA

View Full Version : Hasta Pronto

samuraisoul
07-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

~Richard Bach

Was a very good ride, I can't mention everyone that helped me or that made me laugh or got me mad, I found a lot of great ppl, thank you for all the joy and drama.

- Sammy.

PS. I'm playing OnC on android ign: samuraisoul

octavos
07-11-2014, 10:40 AM
well, ill be the first to post sam, RoM is here and you are one of the best and always will be. Many friends have come and gone from Al. but you my friend will always be here in spirit. May the roads be filled with much wealth and prosperity, and know that this ghost wont forget what you have done for us.

your friend, :ghost:

p.s...see you soon my friend >:)

samuraisoul
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
well, ill be the first to post sam, RoM is here and you are one of the best and always will be. Many friends have come and gone from Al. but you my friend will always be here in spirit. May the roads be filled with much wealth and prosperity, and know that this ghost wont forget what you have done for us.

your friend, :ghost:

p.s...see you soon my friend >:)

Thank you sensei Ghost, I appreciate your words, RoM was, is and will be always home

nos vemos pronto mi buen amigo!

Powerawesomer
07-11-2014, 02:07 PM
”Bye”

~Ings

samuraisoul
07-11-2014, 04:27 PM
”Bye”

~Ings

So touching

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 06:48 PM
”Bye”

~Ings

Shakespeare status.

Xenobiotic
07-12-2014, 06:52 PM
:( A lot of my good friends are leaving. Thanks for all the fun times and for all the pvp help :) Goodb-I mean cya soonn, lol