PDA

View Full Version : my Little idea about Gem ! (all gem)

ujangkampak
07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
*sorry, my english is bad !!

-we need to craft 10 essence to get a "gem" !!

-so,, my idea : if we crafting 10 essence, we have a CHANCE to get a "Grand gem". the Grand gem cant stashable/tradeable. if we want to put/replace a grand gem to our main items., just Stash the main items, then put/replace the grand gem into it !!
-normal gem still have chance to be grand.
-grand gem have 100% chance to be grand.

#essence farmers will raise up (i think)
#haters about upgrading items will go farm essence (i think)

i dunno, my idea is good or not., :D

i hope, all eyes can understand about what i says !! haha.

-thanks-to-read-

Reunegade
07-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Hmm, I think it is very creative. However the drop rates must be low to maintain the rarity.

Hectororius
07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
STS would not go for something like this as it goes against the purpose of trying for a super gem, and buying through the timer to see if you get one or not.

The closest they might consider is issues double odds gems (similar to the weekends) that have a better chance of being super. I suggest this a while ago, but obviously nothing came of it.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 11:46 AM
When gems were released I first thought it worked like this, that u got a grand gem during crafting not upgrading.

Volt
07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
How about 50 essence for a grand gem and it takes a week for the item to finish crafting :O and no plat can be used to make the process faster

Reunegade
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM
How about 50 essence for a grand gem and it takes a week for the item to finish crafting :O and no plat can be used to make the process faster
50 essences is not enough, that equates to only 5 gems. Usually a super is after 50, so about 300-500 essences seems good to me.

ClumsyCactus
07-11-2014, 01:58 PM
50 essences is not enough, that equates to only 5 gems. Usually a super is after 50, so about 300-500 essences seems good to me.
Wich would be almost impossible, inventory size ya know...

Reunegade
07-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Wich would be almost impossible, inventory size ya know...
True that. Maybe if those essences would only take up 1 inventory space.

Hectororius
07-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Guys, Once you eliminate the role of chance in any item in AL, their value becomes next to free. I know we all want that, and still make 1m on it, but thats now how the game and the economy work. Quite frankly, it also takes any element of fun out of the game. Getting that little Super Gem on your coveted item is probably one of the few "YES!" moments in the game aside from getting those rare bomb drops in the game and cracking an arcane item in a crate.

Eski
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Its another way sts earns their money ,there is no way to change anything

Reunegade
07-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Guys, Once you eliminate the role of chance in any item in AL, their value becomes next to free. I know we all want that, and still make 1m on it, but thats now how the game and the economy work. Quite frankly, it also takes any element of fun out of the game. Getting that little Super Gem on your coveted item is probably one of the few "YES!" moments in the game aside from getting those rare bomb drops in the game and cracking an arcane item in a crate.
I see your point.