PDA

View Full Version : A Note About the Elondrian Bulwark

Remiem
07-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey Legends! I have seen a few threads discussing the low damage of the new mythic weapon for warriors, the Elondrian Bulwark.

Basically, this is as intended. Unlike high damage weapons like the Glaive, the Bulwark is a tanking weapon and trades high damage for high armor. This gives some choices to players, so they can pick a weapon appropriate for the way they want to play. If you're a tank, pick up the Bulwark. If you're running offensive with high damage, another weapon might be better for you. :)

I hope this clears things up a bit! Feel free to leave further feedback below.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Problem is that the bulwark is cheap and the glaive isn't:/.

cindersx
07-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Problem is that the bulwark is cheap and the glaive isn't:/.
How is that the problem?

tharidom
07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
How is that the problem?

She talking bout high dmg weapons LIKE the glaive (yes like but still) but the glaive is like 16-18mill and the bulwark was 3.8mill yesterday, so the normal class people can't afford the dmg weaps.

Hectororius
07-11-2014, 11:54 AM
I sold my glaive and use the Claymore now. If you PvE, there's no difference.

Since they are looking for ways to improve the Bulwark without necessarily making too OP or outside its intended purpose, It would be nice to see some straight HP boost added, say 50-100 extra Health similar to the increases offered by other elondrian armors and gear.

Comparisons to other similar Sword & Boards show that this is barely better than the conquistador Wall of Potency, but time will tell how well the Procs play out in real world use.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 11:56 AM
I sold my glaive and use the Claymore now. If you PvE, there's no difference.

The glaive still is stronger and looks super cool:).

keikali
07-11-2014, 11:57 AM
She talking bout high dmg weapons LIKE the glaive (yes like but still) but the glaive is like 16-18mill and the bulwark was 3.8mill yesterday, so the normal class people can't afford the dmg weaps.

Then buy a Claymore of Assault. The proc makes it competitive with the Glaive.

I've used the Maul, Glaive and Claymore and I can say Claymore is good for the money.

The glaive still is stronger and looks super cool:).

Then don't question about the stats if you're purely looking for aesthetics.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Then buy a Claymore of Assault. The proc makes it competitive with the Glaive.

I've used the Maul, Glaive and Claymore and I can say Claymore is good for the money.

Then don't question about the stats if you're purely looking for aesthetics.

Have considered buying the assault version but it has dmg and that's it the will version does better on (almost) all other levels.

keikali
07-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Have considered buying the assault version but it has dmg and that's it the will version does better on (almost) all other levels.

I use the of Will version and its great. And when it procs, which is pretty often, the display looks pretty cool with fire. I would pick one up now if you're looking for a PvE/PvP weapon and you're on a budget.

tharidom
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM
I use the of Will version and its great. And when it procs, which is pretty often, the display looks pretty cool with fire. I would pick one up now if you're looking for a PvE/PvP weapon and you're on a budget.

Already have one for quite a long time but I prefer my goblin glaive over it:).

Volt
07-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Bulwark has a every low heal from when I used it because of the damage. I didn't seem to like that coming from a tanking weapon

Legallyblonde
07-11-2014, 01:18 PM
I don't know alot about wars and stuff but I remember seeing a guy with the bulwark when it was brand new. He had 7k+ hp and (I might be over shooting this) 3k+ armor. In PvE a tank should sacrifice damage for defenses. Also someone said above that Bulwark lacks HP so wouldn't it make sense to gem a Bulwark with Elondrian life shards? For maximum damage sponging capabilities.

P.S. I think it's appropriate to say Wars with Bulwark that sacrifice damage for defense aren't Tanks anymore. Instead they should be called Walls.

Kakashis
07-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Yeah I totally agree with devs on this one. Elites need more tanky tanks, but the introduction of this weapon during a time where elite loot isn't that great makes it kind of redundant. Create some elite II insane maps with gears that surpass ursoths and magmatic gun/bow would make bulwark more appetizing. As it is, most tanks I know don't see a point in upgrading their tank status when there's nothing that would push them hard enough to make it worth their while. I don't even want to get into how elite runs are dwindling down already at mid season.

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 01:39 PM
I don't know alot about wars and stuff but I remember seeing a guy with the bulwark when it was brand new. He had 7k+ hp and (I might be over shooting this) 3k+ armor. In PvE a tank should sacrifice damage for defenses. Also someone said above that Bulwark lacks HP so wouldn't it make sense to gem a Bulwark with Elondrian life shards? For maximum damage sponging capabilities.

P.S. I think it's appropriate to say Wars with Bulwark that sacrifice damage for defense aren't Tanks anymore. Instead they should be called Walls.
You can't get 3k armor. You can get almost 2.8k with an arcane ring and Abby as a pet.

7k HP is currently impossible without an arcane ring or a high HP pet.

---

The Bulwark has LESS DPS than a conqueror's wall, a legendary shield weapon. Shouldn't a mythic weapon have at least the same or similar DPS and damage to its legendary counterpart? The pavise had more, not less. If you add 20-30 damage and/or DPS to the bulwark it still has LESS than a magmatic claymore of will by a large margin.

We don't want the Bulwark to be competitive with the glaive in damage and DPS. We want it to be competitive with a LEGENDARY SHIELD in damage. It currently isn't. Its weak procs also add to the complaints.

Serancha
07-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Why should it be competitive with it's legendary counterpart?? It's a mythic weapon. That means it is supposed to be substantially better than a legendary item that is available to anyone for under 50k.

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Why should it be competitive with it's legendary counterpart?? It's a mythic weapon. That means it is supposed to be substantially better than a legendary item that is available to anyone for under 50k.
Exactly. The bulwark has more armor and HP than a conqueror's wall but less DPS (by 20-30 depending on the type) and similar Damage (less, depending on the type).

The conqueror's wall is under 3k no matter which you buy.

The pavise had MORE damage, armor, HP, and DPS than any legendary shield upon release. Not to mention the percentage of more HP and armor WAS GREATER than that which the Bulwark shares with the conqueror's wall.

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
You can't get 3k armor. You can get almost 2.8k with an arcane ring and Abby as a pet.

---

The Bulwark has LESS DPS than a conqueror's wall, a legendary shield weapon. Shouldn't a mythic weapon have at least the same or similar DPS and damage to its legendary counterpart? The pavise had more, not less. If you add 20-30 damage and/or DPS to the bulwark it still has LESS than a magmatic claymore of will by a large margin.

We don't want the Bulwark to be competitive with the glaive in damage and DPS. We want it to be competitive with a LEGENDARY SHIELD in damage. It currently isn't. Its weak procs also add to the complaints.

this. I like the devs idea, since I like living thru clashes more than getting kills, just buff the proc and most ppl with be happy.....or at least I will. :D

Serancha
07-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Nobody wants to run with a warrior who does no damage. Period. Running with warriors already slows things down, making dps teams more frequent than parties with a warrior. This weapon as it stands now is going to further alienate the warrior class from the dps people, causing further issues in party gameplay.

It doesn't need to be glaive-like in damage, but it needs to have enough oomph to make having a warrior an asset to a run, rather than a dead weight. Honestly, most of the rogues and mages I know leave a run when they see a sword/shield warrior. This is a mythic weapon, let's make it actually beneficial to use it.

Eski
07-11-2014, 02:02 PM
The problem is ,u only need tank weps like that one in elite.. and nobody wants to run elite atm cause u cant make a good profit

Ebezaanec
07-11-2014, 02:04 PM
^^ Yep.. Elites are not worth the effort to run.

Quite frankly, I am just buying entangled chests, crafting them and logging off. The event has declined in my eyes.

Eski
07-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Btw stg,a mythic hammer would be a better choice

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 02:15 PM
whatever I just like "walling" as warrior. a support warrior that cares not about kills but helping your team to victory. if your tank dies in a pvp clash then most times your whole team dies. I run high armor sets with venge, jugg, horn, and axe. just tank, pull rogues and win. its all about preferences tbh. most tanks don't run this but I also run str mage with curse and fireball, so it may just be me. oh well. Someone else will enjoy this weapon

csyui
07-11-2014, 07:09 PM
If you guys insist the Bulwark is a so-called "tank" weapon and do not plan to buff it somehow, why not just bringing the old Lv36 mythic sword back to Lock crates?

Apparently there are more offensive warriors than defensive ones out there, and I am sure players will be happy about that.

Zeus
07-11-2014, 07:31 PM
If you guys insist the Bulwark is a so-called "tank" weapon and do not plan to buff it somehow, why not just bringing the old Lv36 mythic sword back to Lock crates?

Apparently there are more offensive warriors than defensive ones out there, and I am sure players will be happy about that.

This.

The thing about Remiem's suggestion is that the Bulwark is the only style that a warrior can realistically choose apart from a Magmatic blade. The price of a glaive/maul is way beyond most warrior's price range so I think it would be fair if developers gave the bulwark a slight boost.

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 07:35 PM
This.

The thing about Remiem's suggestion is that the Bulwark is the only style that a warrior can realistically choose apart from a Magmatic blade. The price of a glaive/maul is way beyond most warrior's price range so I think it would be fair if developers gave the bulwark a slight boost.
Return my PM if you are so adamant :rolleyes:

PS: -1 to glaive returning.

Benworushi
07-11-2014, 09:32 PM
ye we can choose glaive or maul, but pls dont forget, i wonder we lvl up for wat ?lvl 41 hold lvl 31weapon or lvl 36weapon ?its unnecessary if new lvl only for new expansion, we need more choice, and i dont think bulwark really good for tank, only add 50armor than pavise , or depend on luck to proc, maybe bulwark proc can protect teammates, but i mean, pavise proc can save teammates, only protect is not enuf in pve. right ?
sry my English is poor.
btw my English exam never pass, so if i make grammatic mistake, plz help me incorrect thx.

phillyr
07-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Its exactly as intended? U can make faster, cheaper (less pots), easier runs with a crate sword n board than this "mythic" thing that was released. The slight armor boost totally IS NOT WORTH the trade for 200 dmg from the last mythic item.
If u happen to proc the item once during an entire elite run, consider yourself lucky...wont see it again till at least next map...or one after.
Please, at least consider boosting the proc rate and damage to be at least higher than a junk legendary item of the same type. I dont understan why u would make a mythic item...weaker than a legendary item...

Uicheusa
07-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Unbelievably slow attack speed + Horrid charge time + Ridiculously short attack range = Tank's suicide note

I know they think the reason they needed to make this weapon feel so lame is because the procs are awesome according to their mind, but the truth is they really are not.

Last time they added a weapon with that kind of attack speed and charge time is when Maul came into game! But maul was op and it still is!

Plus you don't have to go toe-to-toe against your target before you swing your maul.

Bad user experience almost equals customer loss in IT world.

Don't make a 5'' Iphone, you don't have to sacrifice something for another thing bad while the whole world things it's a bad idea.

Jig
07-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Glaive isn't the only dmg weapon, get a L41 claymore which makes warriors op as hell, use it for tanking and damage dealing, O.o :/

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Glaive isn't the only dmg weapon, get a L41 claymore which makes warriors op as hell, use it for tanking and damage dealing, O.o :/

Bleh Jig. Get off AL nublet :D

Jig
07-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Bleh Jig. Get off AL nublet :D

Ermagawd stalker

Jblazer
07-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Ermagawd stalker

:D I warned you already. Check your window more often smh

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 12:13 AM
As a former glaive user, I was sold on this idea.

A Magmatic Claymore is the ugly step sister compared to a glaive.

Jblazer
07-12-2014, 12:25 AM
As a former glaive user, I was sold on this idea.

A Magmatic Claymore is the ugly step sister compared to a glaive.

I suggest the Primed Napalm Carbine.

kixkaxx
07-12-2014, 12:42 AM
If sts comes out a warrior LB with some measure of tanky, we will see no problem with this weapon.

Midievalmodel
07-12-2014, 02:31 AM

---

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155997-Comparison-of-the-Three-Generations-of-Mythic-Weapons-%28Warrior%29&p=1652446&viewfull=1#post1652446

So does the Bulwark have higher overall damage than the conqueror's wall of assault or will? Just wondering.

Serancha
07-12-2014, 05:46 AM
With no pet, % passive or % (archon) rings on, damage is the same (within 1 point) on all 3 weapons, conqueror wall of assault & potency and the bulwark. The conqueror weapons additionally proc +15 str along with their armor buff.

As above, Bulwark compared to the walls (all 3 had +9 for gems):

Damage: equal (within 1 point)
Dps: -30 points (from both walls)

Hp: +146 / +176 (over assault / potency)
Armour: +141 (over both walls)

Mana: +220 / +80 (over assault / potency)

Benworushi
07-12-2014, 08:07 AM
i think sts plan put away war, maybe they think rog and mage richer, they buy more plat, so sts give they better weapon. ..╭(╯ε╰)╮

Jig
07-13-2014, 09:50 PM
i think sts plan put away war, maybe they think rog and mage richer, they buy more plat, so sts give they better weapon. ..╭(╯ε╰)╮

Great thinking mate, yeah definitely what sts is thinking... (Being sarcastic)

Jig
07-13-2014, 09:51 PM
If sts comes out a warrior LB with some measure of tanky, we will see no problem with this weapon.

Why....? There is a leaderboard for warriors just like there are for mages, and rogues separately..? I'm so confused.

Stefan Bauer
07-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Could It have a more useful proc then reflect damage? I wouldn't mind it getting a taunt like proc

And a bit of extra damage....

Legallyblonde
07-13-2014, 10:47 PM
They could buff the base armor and damage for the weapon as a whole.

Even with a damage buff I assume the damage would still be pretty low so they should add an armor debuff proc to help alleviate the damage problem.

Also they should remove the reflect and add a shield proc with the hp regen proc. After 5 seconds the Shield and HP regen would transfer to the nearest ally.

Wutzgood
07-13-2014, 11:39 PM
With no pet, % passive or % (archon) rings on, damage is the same (within 1 point) on all 3 weapons, conqueror wall of assault & potency and the bulwark. The conqueror weapons additionally proc +15 str along with their armor buff.

As above, Bulwark compared to the walls (all 3 had +9 for gems):

Damage: equal (within 1 point)
Dps: -30 points (from both walls)

Hp: +146 / +176 (over assault / potency)
Armour: +141 (over both walls)

Mana: +220 / +80 (over assault / potency)

That's alot of health and armor gain for losing only 30 dps. It seems stat wise a great tanking weapon. I know it adds stats from the old mythic sword and with the old pavise and Druid armor Helena or ursoth can't kill me anymore. Its rather amusing to run towards ursoth when he is about to unleash his attacks instead of avoiding them. I've been liking that set more than my heavy damage one for warrior. I have my Mage and rogue if I want to deal damage.

Crowsfoot
07-14-2014, 09:04 AM
That's alot of health and armor gain for losing only 30 dps. It seems stat wise a great tanking weapon. I know it adds stats from the old mythic sword and with the old pavise and Druid armor Helena or ursoth can't kill me anymore. Its rather amusing to run towards ursoth when he is about to unleash his attacks instead of avoiding them. I've been liking that set more than my heavy damage one for warrior. I have my Mage and rogue if I want to deal damage.

The Pavise was a buffed version of the legendary shield having more if every stat as welk as having an awesome proc.

The Bulwark should be competitive with legendary shields since it currently has a relationship similar to what Druid will plate shares with a mythic plate.

---

It should at least have more DPS than the wall, like the Pavise did on release.

Saribeau
07-14-2014, 09:31 AM

I knew someone would like it :D

phillyr
07-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Thats 30 dps compare to a LEGENDARY CRATE CRATE weapon. Its nowhere near enough armor and health as a MYTHIC weapon to be outshined by an item thats so readily available and cheap cheap cheap to buy. IF the procs were actually usable ingame this wouldnt be such a problem. But the procs are as worthless as the dmg is.

The only good proc is the +250 armor....but thats only for 5 secs and doesnt hit as much as it needs to imo

Jig
07-14-2014, 10:27 AM
I think people over look warriors as a damage dealer more then a tank, it's a tank class, why does it even have heal? O.o

Sorry but mages >Aoe nuke, Rogues 1v1 long ranged or short Dmg dealer. Mage should be close but not equal to the rogues damage, the Mage is a support class, but a tank is a secondary support class as a meat shielding tanker.

I learnt this in Pocket Legends.

Wutzgood
07-14-2014, 12:10 PM
The Pavise was a buffed version of the legendary shield having more if every stat as welk as having an awesome proc.

The Bulwark should be competitive with legendary shields since it currently has a relationship similar to what Druid will plate shares with a mythic plate.

---

It should at least have more DPS than the wall, like the Pavise did on release.

I agree with you there crow. I remember the pavise when it first came out and it made warriors almost invincible. I'm actually really happy with the pavise for my tanking set now.

Haven't tried the new one tho so only basing it on stats not the proc.

Crowsfoot
07-14-2014, 12:30 PM
I agree with you there crow. I remember the pavise when it first came out and it made warriors almost invincible. I'm actually really happy with the pavise for my tanking set now.

Haven't tried the new one tho so only basing it on stats not the proc.
Proc Analysis: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164078-Bulwark-Analysis

Thrucho
07-14-2014, 05:50 PM
These guys are right! Its not fun to be a a pretecting wall that takes hits while the rouges and mages all the kills. It makes me feel like bait lol. STS needs to make the Bulwark's dps and damage at least greater than the conquerer of assault.. That would be cool because we'll be killer tanks not just a big piece of bait :D

Crowsfoot
07-14-2014, 06:57 PM
These guys are right! Its not fun to be a a pretecting wall that takes hits while the rouges and mages all the kills. It makes me feel like bait lol. STS needs to make the Bulwark's dps and damage at least greater than the conquerer of assault.. That would be cool because we'll be killer tanks not just a big piece of bait :D
"These guys" don't want to be the damage class. We want a mythic shield with the same or higher damage and DPS than the legendary shield.

I, for one, still want to tank.

inkredible
07-14-2014, 09:00 PM

---

^ this

Jig
07-14-2014, 09:44 PM

Your just like all the Bear class players in Pocket Legends...

Jblazer
07-15-2014, 12:29 AM
Meh stalker :3 I have found Jig yet again.

Jig
07-15-2014, 02:23 AM
Meh stalker :3 I have found Jig yet again.

J.b lazer = Justin Bieber Lazer

lel

phillyr
07-15-2014, 06:41 PM
All these threads about bulwark remind me about how unhappy all us mages were with kershal "proc"...if it could be called that...and the shadowflare "free, no mana skill" both are useless for a mage and they have had nothing good ever said to them about either of those features. Nothing was ever done about it. They stayed quiet long enough for us to finally shutup about it. Nothing we say will make them change anything they dont feel like changing. We jus have to chalk it up as the tanks turn for a useless weapon season

Haifer
07-15-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't have the Bulwark, so I can't speak on it for certain, but it seems to be the perfect weapon for my play style. I am what they are calling the "tanky tank". I have HoR, VB, Rally Cry and Jugg. My 5th skill is Axe Throw which I sometimes switch to just for boss fights. I am only interested in elite runs really so for my warrior, I want to be able to taunt, take damage and heal. Love what I am reading about the Bulwark. Can't wait till I get one. However, it is a mythic weapon. I agree with Crowsfoot. It should at least have the same damage as a level 41 sword and shield.

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't have the Bulwark, so I can't speak on it for certain, but it seems to be the perfect weapon for my play style. I am what they are calling the "tanky tank". I have HoR, VB, Rally Cry and Jugg. My 5th skill is Axe Throw which I sometimes switch to just for boss fights. I am only interested in elite runs really so for my warrior, I want to be able to taunt, take damage and heal. Love what I am reading about the Bulwark. Can't wait till I get one. However, it is a mythic weapon. I agree with Crowsfoot. It should at least have the same damage as a level 41 sword and shield.
Fan of Paladins?

This spec somewhat confuses me. You don't have any attack skills, one potential taunt skill, and a skill designed for buffing the attack skills you don't have. Are you holding aggro well? If so, how?

Haifer
07-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan of Paladins?

This spec somewhat confuses me. You don't have any attack skills, one potential taunt skill, and a skill designed for buffing the attack skills you don't have. Are you holding aggro well? If so, how?
I taunt with Jugg and HoR. I hold mobs fine as long as rogues aren't running in with blades and then drawing them away as they retreat before dying. Which skill are u referring to when u say buffing the attack skill I don't have? VB? If so, VB buffs my health to over 7k, and it increases my critical when charged. So, as I swing away with my sword or throw my axe at boss, I do have a better chance at a critical strike, while the damage isn't much, it is an increase. I've considered replacing VB with Windmill because WM taunts and does good mob damage, just not sure I want to give up the big strength and health boost I get from VB. But, if the heal proc of Bulwark is as nice as I hope, I may not even need the health boost. I don't know yet, really.

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 07:54 PM
All these threads about bulwark remind me about how unhappy all us mages were with kershal "proc"...if it could be called that...and the shadowflare "free, no mana skill" both are useless for a mage and they have had nothing good ever said to them about either of those features. Nothing was ever done about it. They stayed quiet long enough for us to finally shutup about it. Nothing we say will make them change anything they dont feel like changing. We jus have to chalk it up as the tanks turn for a useless weapon season
Good or bad, I am very "black and white" on issues. It works or it doesn't.

Many if the ker'shal suggested fuzes were adaptations that sacrificed some aspect to enhance another without giving up on one or the other. I don't like those plans. You can polish dirt, but it is still dirt.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164078-Bulwark-Analysis

Currently, there are 3 possibke fixes per proc suggested. They all radically change the proc. None of this "we make this more, this less, and this longer. Oh, and this shorter" garbage. If it didn't work, it was suggested to be entirely thrown out. This allows a different aspect to be much stronger without Ricking the proc to be OP. I would rather have 2 usable procs than 5 worthless ones (reflect (1), hit reduction (2), over time heal (3), armor buff (4), and Str buff (5)).

They say it is unwise to put all of your eggs in one basket. I say it is unwise to use more than 2 baskets. After all, we only have 2 arms.

phillyr
07-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Good or bad, I am very "black and white" on issues. It works or it doesn't.

Many if the ker'shal suggested fuzes were adaptations that sacrificed some aspect to enhance another without giving up on one or the other. I don't like those plans. You can polish dirt, but it is still dirt.

Currently, there are 3 possibke fixes per proc suggested. They all radically change the proc. None of this "we make this more, this less, and this longer. Oh, and this shorter" garbage. If it didn't work, it was suggested to be entirely thrown out. This allows a different aspect to be much stronger without Ricking the proc to be OP. I would rather have 2 usable procs than 5 worthless ones (reflect (1), hit reduction (2), over time heal (3), armor buff (4), and Str buff (5)).

They say it is unwise to put all of your eggs in one basket. I say it is unwise to use more than 2 baskets. After all, we only have 2 arms.
Yes I read your thread and I agree completly with your suggestions. The bulwark should beat all other sword and boards because its the newest mythic sword n shield...that jus makes sense to me.

crazy damage is not needed, thats what maul and glaive is for. I think a small boost to dmg would be nice...but the main problem is in the procs as u stated in your thread.

But they said their peace and "it is working exactly as intended" gl bulwark owners. I sold mine already. Not gonna wait a whole season to get .025 secs knocked off the charge time and call it fixed

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Yes I read your thread and I agree completly with your suggestions. The bulwark should beat all other sword and boards because its the newest mythic sword n shield...that jus makes sense to me.

crazy damage is not needed, thats what maul and glaive is for. I think a small boost to dmg would be nice...but the main problem is in the procs as u stated in your thread.

But they said their peace and "it is working exactly as intended" gl bulwark owners. I sold mine already. Not gonna wait a whole season to get .025 secs knocked off the charge time and call it fixed
Double check who thanked my thread on proc changes.

I believe we shall see some change. As long as the procs are better thereafter, I don't care if my suggestions are even used. Although, I would like to see them tried (who wouldn't back their side though?).

Thrucho
07-15-2014, 09:39 PM
"These guys" don't want to be the damage class. We want a mythic shield with the same or higher damage and DPS than the legendary shield.

I never said anything about a damage class so don't put words in my mouth.. I said That it would be great :D if the the Bulwark's damage and DPs is greater than the conquerer of assault (which is a legendary sword and shield weapon).. now read this nice and careful before if you are going to replay ;)

Thrucho
07-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Your just like all the Bear class players in Pocket Legends...

I don't play pocket legends so I don't understand your reference.. I hope it's a good one tho ;)

Raptor
07-15-2014, 09:45 PM
the glaive does look much more cooler

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 10:06 PM
I taunt with Jugg and HoR. I hold mobs fine as long as rogues aren't running in with blades and then drawing them away as they retreat before dying. Which skill are u referring to when u say buffing the attack skill I don't have? VB? If so, VB buffs my health to over 7k, and it increases my critical when charged. So, as I swing away with my sword or throw my axe at boss, I do have a better chance at a critical strike, while the damage isn't much, it is an increase. I've considered replacing VB with Windmill because WM taunts and does good mob damage, just not sure I want to give up the big strength and health boost I get from VB. But, if the heal proc of Bulwark is as nice as I hope, I may not even need the health boost. I don't know yet, really.
The heal is awful. I have a full analysis of both procs if you care to read it. The spirit proc (this includes the self heal) is in the first section and the longest portion.

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 10:17 PM

"These guys" don't want to be [killer tanks]. We want a mythic shield with the same or higher damage and DPS than the legendary shield. A tank will never be a killer in elite, we are the meat shield. Even with th glaive, the stars had to align to land powerful blows. It would take a pierce, crit, and heavy buffs to deal blows half as stron as an aimed shot. I disagree with your desire to be a killer. My goal is to hold aggro.

I never said anything about a damage class so don't put words in my mouth ou compared tanks directly to mages and rogues on the matter of landing kills. The damage class will always be the class to land the majority of kills. I'm sorry for using an inferred meaning rather than direct quotation .. I said That it would be great :D if the the Bulwark's damage and DPs is greater than the conquerer of assault (which is a legendary sword and shield weapon).. now read this nice and careful before if you are going to reply ;)
Underlined section was the cause for my original comment

Bracketed sections replaces my wordage to be more direct in quotation.

Bolded portion is additional information and response.

---

Additionally, speak for yourself. When you say "these guys" you are essentially talking for everyone who is supporting a damage buff. Don't, speak for yourself. Although I generally don't in a formal enviorment, this forum is the one place using the first person is suggested as to avoid confusion and glittering generalizations.

PS: please don't spam smiley faces when correcting/calling someone else. For me at least, they come across very cocky when taken out of the context of a joke or troll comment.

Jig
07-15-2014, 11:09 PM
I don't play pocket legends so I don't understand your reference.. I hope it's a good one tho ;)

Bears in PL are the opest class, super high dmg that nukes a mage without a shield in 2 hits. Same with a rogue..

What i'm saying is bear players in PL are high dmg which makes them op :/ same with warriors here.. They're tanks if you give tanks high dmg, it makes them op. Obviously^^

Sorry this may not even make sense...

Serancha
07-15-2014, 11:47 PM
Bears in PL are the opest class, super high dmg that nukes a mage without a shield in 2 hits. Same with a rogue..

What i'm saying is bear players in PL are high dmg which makes them op :/ same with warriors here.. They're tanks if you give tanks high dmg, it makes them op. Obviously^^

There's high damage, and there is ridiculously low damage. Making damage a reasonable level worthy of a mythic weapon is not the same as making this weapon have damage equal to a glaive. Nobody here is asking for that, but it does need to be high enough to be useful in practical play. Right now it is not.

utpal
07-16-2014, 08:22 AM

lol.those are str/dex bear using a bow.
so, it would be OP if war used bow haha.

Jig
07-16-2014, 09:49 PM
lol.those are str/dex bear using a bow.
so, it would be OP if war used bow haha.

Excuse me, I'm talking about savage bears.

Int
07-16-2014, 09:53 PM

Thank god warriors in AL don't have high dodge if u know what I mean xD

Jig
07-16-2014, 09:57 PM

Ohhh thank god, but if you think about it if they didn't in pl they would then be weak as hell.

I still like AL pvp more.

Int
07-16-2014, 10:17 PM

Ohhh thank god, but if you think about it if they didn't in pl they would then be weak as hell.

I still like AL pvp more.

AL pvp = Takes a bit more skill to play rather than luck In PL (Dodge)

Jig
07-17-2014, 04:55 AM
AL pvp = Takes a bit more skill to play rather than luck In PL (Dodge)

But there are some things in AL that sort of suck... Example, a rogue if it crits hard, your screwed, mostly^^

utpal
07-17-2014, 07:06 AM

yeah.u need luck to kill them haha.

in pl and sl, high hp and armour class(bear and commando) has high dodge.

then wats the reason in AL warrior dnt hav high dodge?

Jig
07-17-2014, 08:43 AM
yeah.u need luck to kill them haha.

in pl and sl, high hp and armour class(bear and commando) has high dodge.

then wats the reason in AL warrior dnt hav high dodge?

They have huge high health and amour Pal. It's what makes them strong but at least your damage hits them

Int
07-17-2014, 10:16 AM
2 warriors on the enemy team = the struggle is real

Jig
07-17-2014, 10:39 AM
2 warriors on the enemy team = the struggle is real

That.. Yes lmao 3+ hell man GET OUTA HERE

Nek min 4v4 all warriors
Player 1: Hey Player 2 I'm just gonna go make a cup of tea ill be back in a jiffy!
Player 2: Alright man we just chillin anyways!
Player 3: Take ya time buddy!
Player 4: You can finish your tea before you come back if ya want!!!

utpal
07-17-2014, 02:31 PM
ROFL. JIG.naked war fight would be more awesome though

Jig
07-17-2014, 08:32 PM
ROFL. JIG.naked war fight would be more awesome though

Mana :3 naked fights are all over pocket legends though

kiffnshey
07-18-2014, 04:27 AM
Bulwark has a every low heal from when I used it because of the damage. I didn't seem to like that coming from a tanking weapon

Bulwark is what a worse mythic weapon, devs should listen what players feel about bulwark.