PDA

View Full Version : Good Old Days At lv 21.

Rotler
07-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Let's list out as many names of the old players we had at lv 21.

Pls Note Friends and Enimies both No discretisation.

Bangbam
07-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Rotler :)

Blindness
07-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Hello rotler. Ruthevil here.

I would love to mentions few friends and enemies that very inspiring me.

Blighty (learn from this guy a lot)
Iscrub
Dumexx
Evilbow/Evilroque (almost impossible to beat this guy 1v1)
Mrtouchyourgirl
Flouw
Friend
Queenscarlett
Veiecei (legit soloist)
Soifung
Overburn
Rvst (for his bad attitude)
Rhayzal
Hadeswrath (season 4 Nubs n Scrubs member)
Ireap/exist
Wildrace
Duayle
Repory
Mambujengkol
Hatedyou
Missedyou
Nukerlearr
Hotstop
Blackhippie

Some of this guy was 21 before, and some has quit long time ago. But they still inspiring me to keep twinking at this bracks. Friends and enemies, they were give me lots of good experience in pvp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Saribeau? boo I feel leftout

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 02:46 PM
well now its Sunsets not saribeau :/ nice to see u jackmarks, I mean rotler.

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Hello rotler. Ruthevil here.

I would love to mentions few friends and enemies that very inspiring me.

Blighty (learn from this guy a lot)
Iscrub
Dumexx
Evilbow/Evilroque (almost impossible to beat this guy 1v1)
Mrtouchyourgirl
Flouw
Friend
Queenscarlett
Veiecei (legit soloist)
Soifung
Overburn
Rvst (for his bad attitude)
Rhayzal
Hadeswrath (season 4 Nubs n Scrubs member)
Ireap/exist
Wildrace
Duayle
Repory
Mambujengkol
Hatedyou
Missedyou
Nukerlearr
Hotstop
Blackhippie

Some of this guy was 21 before, and some has quit long time ago. But they still inspiring me to keep twinking at this bracks. Friends and enemies, they were give me lots of good experience in pvp.

half your list is current, but who I remember Friend as Klingy or Panties not Friend. or even Poliice

Blindness
07-11-2014, 02:50 PM
half your list is current, but who I remember Friend as Klingy or Panties not Friend. or even Poliice

Oh yeah my bad. He was pantiies. Are you Sunsets? I guess you know me, remember Exowild? Was noob mage at 23 xD

Neutrone
07-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Heya Rotler Rollerz here

As a Mage it was annoying to cope with a few people sometimes but lvl 21 was awesome here are my friends and foes (yes I've praised a few of my foes)

Goonjaw (was an awesome master in the old ballistic)

Iscrub (Very funny Guy)

Bigsecksi (at first he was abit of my enemy but then he became a very good ally also my master in the old ballistic )

Friend (Pro)

Veiecei (he was so damn annoying but a skilled player.....maybe)

Hanzzoe (I forgot how it was spelled)

Hotstop (saw him only once but he inspired me to continue with Mage since he was on LB)

Evelynx (I also forgot how to spell it)

Dwellz (to bad he became that)

Ladypebbles (Very good Mage....for
a curse Mage)

Derblauhulk (Best friend at lvl 21 and no one knows how to use a Mage better than him at 21)

Thecem (very kind rogue)

Imspactuz (I forgot how to spell his name but yea awesome Mage)

Xatomicmagex (another great Mage that I beat eventually)

Kreadesii ( alot to learn from this Guy when it comes to taking on tanks with a mage)

Rotler (I can't forget to add you of course fun master of the old ballistic)

Aegii (Kind Guy)

Bookwyrm (haha out of all the rebirths in 21 I liked this one the most)

Mezzia (or something like that was in rebirth)

Candeyy (Skilled)

Jeminside (my friendly rival)

Scavio (loved how he would burst in a pvp room and kill everyone that looked strong)

Spyrarx (I've known this Guy since he was lvl 10 and he's my first teacher and my best he was really good with images)

Terrorblade(Was a very reliable Guy)

These people basically made lvl 21 a blast for me I don't think I would have liked 21 without these guys :'3 and many others

Speedofsound
07-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Me (iscrub)
Bigsecksy
Goonjaw
Rotler
#tookontheworld

Bangbam
07-11-2014, 03:26 PM
yall left me out... cmon :(

Mythiclash
07-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Rotler
Bigsecky
Ladypebbles
Alexflows
Schattenwolff
Xxcrushxx
Serenninha

IGN: Crowstyle (lvl 21)
IGN: Bullhai (lvl 41)

Serancha
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM
In no particular order....

Nooooooooo
Lesmiserables
Clobberella
Amelana
Bulsa
Kostral
Bestkorean
Safiras
Jigoku
Oracif
Badder
Defatsu
Ipredator
Metalseige
Mediation
Blakadder
Bammbammm
Vyridiana
Ravagerx
Ladylunaix
Cookietimee
Getmvp
Mrjag
Lalarae
Friufi
Almeerah
Turkishboy

(Will edit as memory serves)

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:30 PM
u know I speak of old Nubs N Scrubs days. not rich and famous or armed and loaded or rich and loaded. u all realize they do not compare to all the older players. im talking about when Bless and Ctf where at lvl 21 in the guild 69. lol....69....good times....

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah my bad. He was pantiies. Are you Sunsets? I guess you know me, remember Exowild? Was noob mage at 23 xD

nice to see u :D I remember u

Blindness
07-11-2014, 05:34 PM
u know I speak of old Nubs N Scrubs days. not rich and famous or armed and loaded or rich and loaded. u all realize they do not compare to all the older players. im talking about when Bless and Ctf where at lvl 21 in the guild 69. lol....69....good times....

True. Nubs n scrubs, 69 and E V I L era was the best era in this bracket. It was the era where skill in 1v1 was the most prioritized instead of having milion gold arcane pet like nowadys. Very legendary era.

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:43 PM
True. Nubs n scrubs, 69 and E V I L era was the best era in this bracket. It was the era where skill in 1v1 was the most prioritized instead of having milion gold arcane pet like nowadys. Very legendary era.

I would thank u but I cant right now. Ty for understanding. back then it was way more fun when it was bonechill bows, DWS, Berserker/ Jugg armor. (cant remember old mage gear -.-)

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:44 PM
new players at the bracket are jerks. no offence ppl but u are :/

Matutd
07-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I still get on sometimes, not much though, Im like lvl 33. Maybe 34 haha

SacredKnight
07-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I was here before there was lvl 21, when the Cap was LVL 16.

IGN: Sacredknight

Bless
07-11-2014, 07:27 PM
u know I speak of old Nubs N Scrubs days. not rich and famous or armed and loaded or rich and loaded. u all realize they do not compare to all the older players. im talking about when Bless and Ctf where at lvl 21 in the guild 69. lol....69....good times.... L21 now is a joke. 69 and nubs & scrubs would wipe any guild in their prime lol...

Lilbless
Theshemale
Aimednuke

Helicopter
07-11-2014, 07:40 PM
In no particular order....

Nooooooooo
Lesmiserables
Clobberella
Amelana
Bulsa
Kostral
Bestkorean
Safiras
Jigoku
Oracif
Badder
Defatsu
Ipredator
Metalseige
Mediation
Blakadder
Bammbammm
Vyridiana
Ravagerx
Ladylunaix
Cookietimee
Getmvp
Mrjag
Lalarae
Friufi
Almeerah
Turkishboy

(Will edit as memory serves)
I bold'ed those I remember. And enlarged the one I will never forget.

Azepeiete
07-11-2014, 08:46 PM
If you dont remember exportedjunk u didnt pvp in s2/3 ^

Lol jk but back in s2/3 exportedjunk and sorkth were king, limsyoker was good too.. Hardek good tank.

Justfofun
07-11-2014, 08:55 PM
ItsMeButter
Wxu
Cobrandezsk
Mate
XxMaxxX
Cratoz
MonsterMage : D
Themasterctf
SadowStrider
Veiecei
Rotler
Alexflows
Magictefazz
:)

Bangbam
07-11-2014, 10:19 PM
@bless
nubs n scrubs isnt even an active guild anymore lol everyone leveled up

Speedofsound
07-11-2014, 11:25 PM
From back in season 2 the ones i most firmly remember are:
Sorkth
Exportedjunk
Rutherford
Defatsu
Hardek
Brobearz
Itoshi
Clubstyle
Ravagerx
Godstouch (cannot remember if he pvped or not)
Xbabydom

Theholyangel
07-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Pfffff. You people forget the 5 people that ruled 21-23 before any of these newbies showed up.

Inigo
Crustyundies
Applejaqs
Warkk
And lastly I, Theanarchy. We are the original Nubs N Scrubs founders.

To add on my good friends that were around before any of you played. Platinaz, kruxxx and Flozz.

Neutrone
07-12-2014, 12:31 AM
I would thank u but I cant right now. Ty for understanding. back then it was way more fun when it was bonechill bows, DWS, Berserker/ Jugg armor. (cant remember old mage gear -.-)

Mages used Demonlord :)

Old
07-12-2014, 12:48 AM
This is my list of some people from season 2 that i still remember :-

Exportedjunk
Itochi
Nukerlear
Sorkth
Limsyoker
Jimmychong
Apai
Ravagerx
Hardek
Defatsu
Bulsa
Safiras
Cassadepeople
Ladylunaix
Bestkorean
Blakadder
Friufi
Bammbamm

*Good All Day Back In Season 2 Without Drama :eagerness:

Rotler
07-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Wow for Me it's an Honour to Come across to all those Legends Names.
Which all of you guys have mentioned.

Really guys Legends are Created by lv 21.

Pls. Do not feel left out If your name is not there.

Special thanks to all the Gm at lv 21 Tho we Enimies or Frnds but Remember It's Fun to be Twinking at 21.

Would lov to see the Old School back ;)

Keep Rockin.
Rotler.

Saribeau
07-12-2014, 10:28 AM

oh yeaaaaa X( ty

Reunegade
07-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Thought it was Demonologist?

yasshh
07-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Vorpal ftw

Xenobiotic
07-12-2014, 03:09 PM
I remember..

Cratozkrei
Hotstop
Flouw
Aimednuke (Ctf)
Theshemale
Lilbless (obv bless)
Bigsecksy
Nukerlearr
Levyathen

The list goes on and on, these are just the people I respected & looked up to at 21.

Serancha
07-12-2014, 05:10 PM
If you dont remember exportedjunk u didnt pvp in s2/3 ^

Lol jk but back in s2/3 exportedjunk and sorkth were king, limsyoker was good too.. Hardek good tank.

Haha Expo is my #1 alltime favorite rogue. I think I met him at the 26 cap though ;)

ChillyPepper
07-12-2014, 05:53 PM
before demonlord came out i believe it was demonologist gear.... mmmmhhhmmm and flamestriker rod... good times.... 21 cap [emoji173]

ChillyPepper
07-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Nukerlear... the one and only legend... sadly he quit :c

drgrimmy
07-13-2014, 12:33 PM

before demonlord came out i believe it was demonologist gear.... mmmmhhhmmm and flamestriker rod... good times.... 21 cap [emoji173]

Demonologist was the lvl 16 cap with the flamestrike. Demonlord was the the lvl 21 cap, although there was a mess up with the elite golden chests allowing lvl 21 Demonologist gear to be looted, with practically the same stats as the Demonlord (with a few minor differences, for example the top helm for which the Demonlord had slightly more hp). Oh yeah, and no one really used the flamestrike in pvp. It was mostly the Oracle crystal or the watch rifle which both had a nice push proc to keep pesky warriors away from you ;)

Are we talking pvp during the lvl21 cap or twink lvl21 pvp after the lvl21 cap? A lot of the players mentioned were lvl21 twinks and did not play pvp during the lvl21 cap. Not that it matters to much as a lot of great players mentioned, but I do indeed miss lvl21 pvp with no pets, overpowered stun lock for those few who did master it, and overpowered glitched warriors ;)

ChillyPepper
07-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Demonologist was the lvl 16 cap with the flamestrike. Demonlord was the the lvl 21 cap, although there was a mess up with the elite golden chests allowing lvl 21 Demonologist gear to be looted, with practically the same stats as the Demonlord (with a few minor differences, for example the top helm for which the Demonlord had slightly more hp). Oh yeah, and no one really used the flamestrike in pvp. It was mostly the Oracle crystal or the watch rifle which both had a nice push proc to keep pesky warriors away from you ;)

Are we talking pvp during the lvl21 cap or twink lvl21 pvp after the lvl21 cap? A lot of the players mentioned were lvl21 twinks and did not play pvp during the lvl21 cap. Not that it matters to much as a lot of great players mentioned, but I do indeed miss lvl21 pvp with no pets, overpowered stun lock for those few who did master it, and overpowered glitched warriors ;)
oooh >.> well it's hard to remember... playing since 2012 november :D anyway thanks for reminding me how good it was... before i had brains to understand how important builds and stuns and other stuff was... good times... even tho i was best at respawning those times lol

Neutrone
07-13-2014, 02:05 PM

Yes but demonlord was the IN thing
If you had it you were basically.....idk but yea demonologist was season 1....oh who cares both of them (easily gets confused when with flu)

Soundlesskill
07-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Blakadder
Exportedjunk
Defatsu
Ipredator
Kostral
Ramyunstyle
Clubstyle
Bestkorean
Limsyoker
Lalarae
Love (and his ribbit useages, but it was smartplay even tho I hated it cause of the crit!)
Itoshi
Rutherford
Irish
Cookietimee
Iluvataris
Nastyskills
Psychobunny
Xcs
Hardek
Rutherford
Jexetta
Tumadreee
Cassadeepope
Safiras
Ladyluniax (lol this guy hates me so nuch it's fun)
Jimmychong
Xbabydom/Vondom/Xradioactive
Almeerah
Turkishboy
Kitiana
Gormeort
Sorry if I missed someone

Saribeau
07-14-2014, 09:35 AM

Grimmy! Grimmy is on my list

Delouis Ball
07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Farminers here and jemmy is a old one rotler,Evilbow,Very popular,Kalbura/wickedmaiden, and there's more I'm old ball I officer always with rotler but now 22 from 20 lvled for more wars against garuda.

Valkiryas
07-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Yugita at 21 :)

TheShemale

Exportedjunk

Aimednuke

Rubana
08-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Rotler you remember:

Stepkill (old master of assembly of warriors) :D

Gezus
08-02-2014, 10:29 AM