PDA

View Full Version : L46

Xenobiotic
07-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Will there be a new cap anytime soon? We've had Tindirin for about 4 months (last cap was about 4-5 months). There hasn't been any "When will the "_________ Expansion Launch" threads so I was just wondering if there will be a new cap on the horizon? I just want something new, exciting, and fun (grinding is fun imo).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gragorak
07-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Yeah, there will be a new cap, propably pretty soon. This isn't Pocket legends or anything.

Picklee
07-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Yeah, there will be a new cap, propably pretty soon. This isn't Pocket legends or anything.

Haha xD "this isnt pocket legends or anything"

tharidom
07-11-2014, 04:30 PM
There's an event atm so it won't happen now.

Rare
07-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Last cap was actually like 6.5 months.

Impact
07-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Year cap a year is bes imo.

Ishtmeet
07-11-2014, 05:12 PM
I wish new cap soon.
Its very boring in game atm, I have only few things to do, upgrade gears, maintain top50 position, farm essences that's it. Remove the event and there will be nothing left to do.
I wish another event like the tarlok one? To make things interesting .

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Helicopter
07-11-2014, 06:12 PM
If they cycled between expansions and events, I'd be more than happy. Hopefully, the next expansion is Greek God Themed (I luv Greek Godz) (Don't get any thoughts Zeus, I don't like you. jk. I need 10m)

Atten
07-11-2014, 06:39 PM
If they cycled between expansions and events, I'd be more than happy. Hopefully, the next expansion is Greek God Themed (I luv Greek Godz) (Don't get any thoughts Zeus, I don't like you. jk. I need 10m)

I was thinking about an expansion like that! (I like Greek gods too and I'm Greek :P)

Madnex
07-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty sure they mentioned something about extending the time between expansions to let us enjoy the game more or something along those lines. I'd expect some news on new expansion at least two-three months from now.

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 07:25 PM
I'm pretty sure they mentioned something about extending the time between expansions to let us enjoy the game more or something along those lines. I'd expect some news on new expansion at least two-three months from now.
The expansions will be about 6 months apart. Tindirin was released on 3/12 so we can expect an expansion around September.

keikali
07-11-2014, 08:20 PM
The expansions will be about 6 months apart. Tindirin was released on 3/12 so we can expect an expansion around September.

And I believe they might throw in another new event before the next expansion.

kixkaxx
07-11-2014, 08:49 PM
New Mythic weapon just released, most likely there will be another four months before new expansion

Benworushi
07-11-2014, 10:01 PM
release new expansion, new lvl, but its really so funny, need more fangle, im bored of those expansion and lvl up,..
i suggests sts release new pvp map, new pvp model, like rog pvp model, only rog can join that pvp, or more, like increase more boss in pvp map, i like trull, its funny...

Zylx
07-11-2014, 11:03 PM

With the final boss being a giant tree...

Crowsfoot
07-11-2014, 11:18 PM

New Mythic weapon just released, most likely there will be another four months before new expansion
Well since fit is Dev confirmed that expansions will be a bout 6months apart... I think I will stand by my claim. Yes, it may be delayed but I expect an expansion before Christmas and/or Halloween which are ideal event months and hence great for releasing lvl 46 weapons. Just a reminder that Ursoth was supposed to be month(s) ago.

Prahasit Prahi
07-11-2014, 11:32 PM
As everyone says that like last time that the expansion has come in 4 or 6 months but from this time it won't be like that because the new event system that has been introduced might well make the use of creating more events between the expansions so from now the gap between expansions might increase.

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 12:14 AM
As everyone says that like last time that the expansion has come in 4 or 6 months but from this time it won't be like that because the new event system that has been introduced might well make the use of creating more events between the expansions so from now the gap between expansions might increase.
Its been 3-4 in the past. It is NOW 6, I will search for the thread later. Doing multiple things at the moment.

Prahasit Prahi
07-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Its been 3-4 in the past. It is NOW 6, I will search for the thread later. Doing multiple things at the moment.

Ur Multi talented bro.

Xeusx
07-12-2014, 01:59 AM
And in Sept It is my birthday.

utpal
07-12-2014, 03:53 AM
October-November

firechandra
07-12-2014, 04:10 AM
New mythics lvl 41 have been just realeased I really doubt new level cap will be soon, I think there will be new events before maybe with new mythic pendant and in my opinion lvl 46 will come next year january or february 2015

Markods
07-12-2014, 05:35 AM
The next expansion is probably going to be around november-december.

Markods
07-12-2014, 05:42 AM
The next expansios is probably going to be around november-december.

MoloToha
07-12-2014, 02:23 PM
I think, it's early to talk about new expansion, because of that new itemization system. We have just got some good, cheap gear and nice mythic weapons. There will be at least 1-2 new events with new items that will be better than current, then new expansion will be announced (but not released). Also we have these promises about new skill system coming to AL, so there are lots of stuff waiting for us before raising lvl cap. I agree with points about making new expansion before Halloween and Winter events, probably in September.

Trenton
07-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Lmao @ AL players

4 months in, plzplz devs plz new cap

Reunegade
07-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Wow no content so long time fudge u sts wao omfg useorth's asolt event sux energy balls