PDA

View Full Version : guyss can anyone help me just a question sts donr helps zzzz

AbduLlah BozBey
07-11-2014, 05:24 PM
I deltet my char and i want it back ppl in arcane legends told me that is possible to can get back my deltet char back ! Anyone can write me pls?

Picklee
07-11-2014, 05:28 PM
The only thing you can do is wait, I wouldnt advise pming samhayne or someone like they because they dont respond... Or at least to me lmao

Picklee
07-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Email support bro... They will be more of help and more interested in helping

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Hey they hardly ever respond but one time I got delph to pm me "Hi" after seeing her in town. yes. it was a great day. :banana:

Picklee
07-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey they hardly ever respond but one time I got delph to pm me "Hi" after seeing her in town. yes. it was a great day. :banana:

Hahaha, thats cool!

But Samhayne just took of one of my threads, I was trying to explain how to get more bang for your buck for buying platinum, and he pmed some copy & paste stuff. I pmed him to explain why he gave me a warning and stuff but ofc he never responded. This makes me really feel like all they care about is money and not their community... Only people who respond to me are Remiem and Arp

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Hahaha, thats cool!

But Samhayne just took of one of my threads, I was trying to explain how to get more bang for your buck for buying platinum, and he pmed some copy & paste stuff. I pmed him to explain why he gave me a warning and stuff but ofc he never responded. This makes me really feel like all they care about is money and not their community... Only people who respond to me are Remiem and Arp

dude all they care about is money. duh. I figured that out a week after I started the game. its rare for game developers to care more about community than money.

EDIT*
devs I love ur game ;D

Picklee
07-11-2014, 07:10 PM
dude all they care about is money. duh. I figured that out a week after I started the game. its rare for game developers to care more about community than money.

EDIT*
devs I love ur game ;D

Lol i agree totally! But remiem arp, and seo I feel like actually care

Schnitzel
07-11-2014, 10:30 PM
@OP

email support@spacetimestudios.com

with an email like:

Hi STS,
I accidentally deleted a character on my AL account, and I wanted to ask if you can help me get my character back

My character's name was: <name here>
Lvl: <level of your character here>

Thanks

don't expect them to reply immediately, they don't work on weekends (I think...I haven't emailed them on weekends before...)
they answer emails in the order they are received

hope you get your character back

Sirnoobalot
07-12-2014, 03:53 AM
@OP

email support@spacetimestudios.com

with an email like:

Hi STS,
I accidentally deleted a character on my AL account, and I wanted to ask if you can help me get my character back

My character's name was: <name here>
Lvl: <level of your character here>

Thanks

don't expect them to reply immediately, they don't work on weekends (I think...I haven't emailed them on weekends before...)
they answer emails in the order they are received

hope you get your character back
Yep,i got a reply after 3 days.

Ishtmeet
07-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Patience is the key to get your account back.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Zylx
07-13-2014, 12:48 AM

I trolled Remiem once and she replied xD