PDA

View Full Version : Make cut & Paste work for chrome pls

gingeronimooo
07-11-2014, 09:06 PM
ssia

GoodSyntax
07-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Also, while we're at it, for Chrome users, de-activating, then re-activating the chrome window requires another click to activate the game client. Makes it hard for me to do quick screenshots for my guides using two screens with AL open in one and Photoshop open in the other (using alt+print screen to get the screenshot into the clip board, then alt+tab to get to PhotoShop, and alt+tab to return to AL)...

If you return to the AL tab, none of the keyboard shortcuts are registered until you click into the client window. This has caused many deaths for me!

MoloToha
07-12-2014, 02:25 AM
Also, while we're at it, for Chrome users, de-activating, then re-activating the chrome window requires another click to activate the game client. Makes it hard for me to do quick screenshots for my guides using two screens with AL open in one and Photoshop open in the other (using alt+print screen to get the screenshot into the clip board, then alt+tab to get to PhotoShop, and alt+tab to return to AL)...

If you return to the AL tab, none of the keyboard shortcuts are registered until you click into the client window. This has caused many deaths for me!
Yees, it's so annoying, Chrome client definitely needs some improvements (including copy/paste one).

Madnex
07-12-2014, 04:32 AM
I don't know about copy/paste, the saved-messages feature from previous Legend games was removed since it was mostly abused to spam (still an issue with Androids bringing up their own keyboard that allows copy/paste).

What do we really need it for?

firechandra
07-14-2014, 04:52 AM
I don't know about copy/paste, the saved-messages feature from previous Legend games was removed since it was mostly abused to spam (still an issue with Androids bringing up their own keyboard that allows copy/paste).

What do we really need it for?

Well we need it mostly for trading and selling. I become tired soon if I have to type something long for example: selling elondrian ring of ..... lvl ..... with 1 grand ..... gem for ..... k , at the end many times I try to sell it another day or sell it in auction because I like to play the game I'm not one of those players that like to spend hours in town to sell items.
If someone abuses of copy/paste can always be reported, than why android users can copy/paste and chrome users not? It's an advantage for android users, they have more chance to sell fast their items (particulary thinking about new items just realeased that usually go for high prices before price goes down and is stabilized in cs)

Dex Scene
07-14-2014, 05:15 AM
Also in android App too

Orageunas
07-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Also in android App too
Works already