PDA

View Full Version : Crafting freeze bug

Serancha
07-11-2014, 09:23 PM
This happens infrequently, but often enough to be looked at.

When you log in to a town and go directly to your crafting panel before you walk anywhere, clicking a finished item will (sometimes) freeze the game. You don't see what gem was a result of your crafting process, and can not close the craft window or do anything until force-quitting the app and restarting. When you restart the item is in your inventory with its gem, so nothing is actually lost.

This only happens when you do not move between logging into a character and completing a craft. I don't know where all it happens, but for me Paradise Pier and Travelers Outpost. Both characters were rogues (level 15 and 20) and on ipad mini.

Thanks

Madnex
07-19-2014, 05:15 AM
This might be connected to the recent reports about the Klaas reward glitch. Confirmed that standing at the same place or the location itself doesn't matter. I'll add it up.

Assumptions
07-19-2014, 06:27 AM
This happens infrequently, but often enough to be looked at.

When you log in to a town and go directly to your crafting panel before you walk anywhere, clicking a finished item will (sometimes) freeze the game. You don't see what gem was a result of your crafting process, and can not close the craft window or do anything until force-quitting the app and restarting. When you restart the item is in your inventory with its gem, so nothing is actually lost.

This only happens when you do not move between logging into a character and completing a craft. I don't know where all it happens, but for me Paradise Pier and Travelers Outpost. Both characters were rogues (level 15 and 20) and on ipad mini.

Thanks

Yes, thought i'm the only one having the same issue. I'm using Chrome, and sometimes going to the craft slots to complete a craft, the whole screen would freeze, can't click or navigate on anything unless i refresh my browser. But this happen when i'm only in Camp Boulder though.

Serancha
07-20-2014, 03:58 AM
This might be connected to the recent reports about the Klaas reward glitch. Confirmed that standing at the same place or the location itself doesn't matter. I'll add it up.

Good nab.

Raregem
07-20-2014, 03:10 PM
I've also had this happen to me on several different occasions, while using chrome. I Have to exit the browser completely and restart.

Ravager
07-21-2014, 01:02 AM
This has happened to me on all platforms.

Mobile devices I have to force quit the app. Chrome I have to reload the page and relogon. Very annoying.

Sometimes ill have five crafts done and I hit complete on 1. Crashes. Reload and relog. Finish 2nd then 3rd craft locks up. Etc.

I was gonna post this also but you beat me to it.

Milan Lame Man
07-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Rav, on Android you can hit Back button twice to get back into game.

Ravager
07-25-2014, 01:03 AM
Rav, on Android you can hit Back button twice to get back into game.

Sometimes that doesnt work for me. I have to hold home and then fc it.

Anarchial
07-25-2014, 03:51 AM
I always thought it was due to my internet. It happened to me only once and luckily later I found it was a grand :)

laseule
08-14-2014, 04:56 AM
This alway happening to me too, but I hope it doesn't affect the chance of getting grand gem. Because I got my last grand gem before the update who made craft impossible to use and many bugs etc, about some months ago.
can you STS take a look at this problem..