PDA

View Full Version : How to take a screenshot in the ipad

Phoenixking
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
I just learned how to take a pic on my ipad no app
U press the home button and lock button at the same time your screen becomes white like a flash and you hear the sound of a camera once you do that you check your photos and there is your pic found out by accident

Inching
01-09-2011, 10:06 PM
same thing as on all other itouch devices and its been this way since the beginning when iphone was first introduced....

there are loads of other tricks like shaking ur phone when ur typing undos the text, double space bar is a period, holding down any key on key pad gives other characters, etc etc....

icantgetkills
01-09-2011, 10:10 PM
lol phenoix didnt u no that :L thats how everyone gets there screen shots haha (:
oh well atleast you learnt somtin new :L

Phoenixking
01-11-2011, 04:39 PM
yea btu what if someone didnt know and yea lol i just learned that i began taking alot of screenshots lol;0

Arterra
01-11-2011, 05:15 PM
lol. click on courteous on my sig. maybe i should advertise it...

rxzangetsu
04-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Thanks, I didn't know that...

Major
04-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Ya i took me a while to learn that as well. Its not like they tell you how to do it with the skimpy instructions that apple gives you with the ipad. Basically have to learn it on your own. Get the app Photopad, its free and you can do a bunch of stuff with your photos, mainly rotate them cuz for some reason they are always sideways. Once you flip get the app Photobucket, also free, and you can then get your pics on the web!!

Phoenixking
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Ya i took me a while to learn that as well. Its not like they tell you how to do it with the skimpy instructions that apple gives you with the ipad. Basically have to learn it on your own. Get the app Photopad, its free and you can do a bunch of stuff with your photos, mainly rotate them cuz for some reason they are always sideways. Once you flip get the app Photobucket, also free, and you can then get your pics on the web!!

Why thank you sir, lol