PDA

View Full Version : "new content" *shifty eyes*

Waug
07-12-2014, 04:27 AM
what we know till now is - new content

if we take it literally then we can guess few things, well I'm guessing few, some realistic and some funny things.

1) A mini cap , means 1 elite lvl cap raise with one dungeon n with few items and probably with few tweks.

2) A forgotten like event but in perma content form means dats gonna stay.

3) Only few new vanities / items to farm.

4) A forgotten forest like dungeons just like b4 cap.

5) means new op-er sets or dragon lile vanity sets without lvl cap rise and items will b tweaked to address non-balanced pvp.

6) Hey come n take a 3pc ring (proly blngs to funny prt.)

7) New pvp maps with tweaks in stats/ mechanism.

don't hv much time to think more,
what's ur guess..

Burningdex
07-12-2014, 05:15 AM
what we know till now is - new content

if we take it literally then we can guess few things, well I'm guessing few, some realistic and some funny things.

1) A mini cap , means 1 elite lvl cap raise with one dungeon n with few items and probably with few tweks.

2) A forgotten like event but in perma content form means dats gonna stay.

3) Only few new vanities / items to farm.

4) A forgotten forest like dungeons just like b4 cap.

5) means new op-er sets or dragon lile vanity sets without lvl cap rise and items will b tweaked to address non-balanced pvp.

6) Hey come n take a 3pc ring (proly blngs to funny prt.)

7) New pvp maps with tweaks in stats/ mechanism.

don't hv much time to think more,
what's ur guess..

7 6 4 and 1 tbh

XghostzX
07-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Who cares about new content. Let's have PvP and PvE balance, a mailing system, a guild message board, the ability to design guild hall, player housing, and such.

Reunegade
07-12-2014, 07:47 AM
And a party place where you can get drunk

:D

DocDoBig
07-12-2014, 10:58 AM
My guess

3 new expansions
5 level cap raises
30 new maps
120 new items and vanities
Mounts
Halloween, Christmas and Easter at once

Matutd
07-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Who cares about new content. Let's have PvP and PvE balance, a mailing system, a guild message board, the ability to design guild hall, player housing, and such.

balance, mailing and message board, yes. But designing a guild hall and player housing? Why?

Motivating
07-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Something to do ^^^

Stevenmc
07-12-2014, 12:56 PM
balance, mailing and message board, yes. But designing a guild hall and player housing? Why?

Ghost aspires to be an interior designer.

iiirootzz
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM
My guess

3 new expansions
5 level cap raises
30 new maps
120 new items and vanities
Mounts
Halloween, Christmas and Easter at once

God I love you so much. Ffs

Reunegade
07-12-2014, 03:49 PM
You've said that in like 4 threads. Cheat on ppl more pls

iiirootzz
07-12-2014, 03:55 PM
You've said that in like 4 threads. Cheat on ppl more pls

I'm sorry okay you all just fenny and gr8

abejaazeb
07-12-2014, 06:18 PM
i think 2 caps as that it went from mount fang to humania in a couple of months hah 3pc here i come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MightyMicah
07-12-2014, 08:27 PM
I don't have a guess, but I'm praying for PvP rewards.

SillyJuan
07-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Prestige mode ? :O

AvidLegend
07-13-2014, 02:55 PM

Honestly if they only tweek PVP all the players who dont PVP wont benefit and they balances they try and do probably wont be perfect, and within a month all PVPers will have new complaints about the PVP system flaws and we will wait another 2 years for a small rebalance. Lets get our priorities straight. New content to promote more players to join, then with an increase of income focus on the small tweeks like PVP balancing.

Lee19
07-13-2014, 02:58 PM
New cap please

XghostzX
07-13-2014, 07:43 PM

How cool would it be if your own guild hall could represent your type of guild? It would make it that much more special.

It would be even cooler to have your own 'house' where players can come and chill/talk.

Laar
07-13-2014, 07:53 PM

How cool would it be if your own guild hall could represent your type of guild? It would make it that much more special.

It would be even cooler to have your own 'house' where players can come and chill/talk.
PL and The Sims merge, yay finally

MightyMicah
07-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Honestly if they only tweek PVP all the players who dont PVP wont benefit and they balances they try and do probably wont be perfect, and within a month all PVPers will have new complaints about the PVP system flaws and we will wait another 2 years for a small rebalance. Lets get our priorities straight. New content to promote more players to join, then with an increase of income focus on the small tweeks like PVP balancing.

Couldn't disagree more. The game fell apart in the first place because all of the loyal pvpers stopped playing and took their money with them. You don't keep adding another floor to a building with a broken foundation. You fix the foundation first.

AvidLegend
07-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Couldn't disagree more. The game fell apart in the first place because all of the loyal pvpers stopped playing and took their money with them. You don't keep adding another floor to a building with a broken foundation. You fix the foundation first.

The analogy makes sense and seems like it supports your argument, but PL isn't a PVP based game it's a MMORPG that offers PVP. Yes it has a huge following within PL, but we need to bring in new players to PL which requires regular expansions and updates. PVP is still secondary in the games overall objective.

MightyMicah
07-13-2014, 11:41 PM
The analogy makes sense and seems like it supports your argument, but PL isn't a PVP based game it's a MMORPG that offers PVP. Yes it has a huge following within PL, but we need to bring in new players to PL which requires regular expansions and updates. PVP is still secondary in the games overall objective.

That mindset is exactly what killed the game. Pvp is not secondary, and should never be viewed as such. In fact, there are technically three game modes that this game contains. There is Dungeon, Ctf, and Arena. Of the three, two are modes of pvp. Another reason pvp should not be viewed as secondary is because the mechanics are still related to pve. If a particular class is extremely overpowered, you will begin to see that class dominate even the pve environment. A similar reverse result would happen if a class becomes underpowered.

Again, I repeat, they need to fix their foundation. How many countless updates, cap releases, new maps, revised content, etc., have we gotten and yet this game still continues to go under. Why? Because a broken system doesn't make money. This game in particular thrives on the pvp community because aside from just making gold and collecting shines, there isn't much incentive for a pve player to continue playing the game. So instead of constantly grinding out new content to appease the Pvers, they need to make pvp actually enjoyable, and nothing is less enjoyable than joining in on a competition against your opponents only to release that the deck is stacked against you.

AvidLegend
07-13-2014, 11:43 PM
That mindset is exactly what killed the game. Pvp is not secondary, and should never be viewed as such. In fact, there are technically three game modes that this game contains. There is Pve, Ctf, and Arena. Of the three, two are modes of pvp. Another reason pvp should not be viewed as secondary is because the mechanics are still related to pve. If a particular class is extremely overpowered, you will begin to see that class dominate even the pve environment. A similar reverse result would happen if a class becomes underpowered.

Again, I repeat, they need to fix their foundation. How many countless updates, cap releases, new maps, revised content, etc., have we gotten and yet this game still continues to go under. Why? Because a broken system doesn't make money. This game in particular thrives on the pvp community because aside from just making gold and collecting shines, there isn't much incentive for a pve player to continue playing the game. So instead of constantly grinding out new content to appease the Pvers, they need to make pvp actually enjoyable, and nothing is less enjoyable than joining in on a competition against your opponents only to release that the deck is stacked against you.

Not saying PVP isn't unbalanced just saying that a small attempt to rebalance won't bring this game back to life.

Waug
07-17-2014, 11:24 AM
y my intitution(6th sense) is so strong? Well I got some waugly brain, cheer

Like da very first guess coming true a mini lvl cap rise with items n trust me for sure they tried to make new elit items more balanced to address non balanced PvP.

Good job stg finally in a update u gonna try make happy -
2> ppls who desperately seeking elite rings
3> new pve content
4> trying to balanc PvP through the new items

synfullmagic_23110
07-17-2014, 11:12 PM

illuminati