PDA

View Full Version : New Deep Space Expansion (Idea)(Test Realm)

snowfu
07-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Hello peoplez,
I came across this idea that fell on my head like a rock instead of an apple (I seriously doubt Newton discovered gravity by an apple on his head, correct me if I'm wrong.)
Anyway, what I NEED, and everyone else, is a new addition to PL. There's only so many double damage or xp weekends before you start to crave variation.
PROPOSAL- There has been this world I wanted to try out, maybe. Deep space would give players the oppurtunity to get to level 81, try the level 77, 79, and 81 elite, rare gear, and be able to fight the monsters in that area, but it would be 10000x harder as it would be a TEST REALM.
TEST realms basically work when you release everything, but it isn't done yet. Like there could be no quests, no bosses, no mobs, or no item drops, but about 40-70% of the stuff is there.
The LIVE realm is just the whole thing, but the expansion may need some tweaks here and there.
Anyway, they could get the opportunity to level to 81, but when the live realm is here, they would drop back to 76 and start the whole thing and not just part of it.
And I was thinking- to save you guys trouble and give the artsy people a time to shine, maybe letting the artists design some of the armor and weapons. And I have some(some, mind you) designs for mobs, qnd even a boss or two.
I think this would be a chance to introduce an idea of mine....pet attacks.
Sort of like the AL pets, but different, these pets would have their own attack(for example, my Gingerbread Boy pet can hurl deadly cookies) and skillS. I say skillS because this would be a time to introduce the pet training towne, the Pet Central. This is where you can buy pets for platinum, give pets skills when they level up, and give them passives. Again, sort of like AL, but you don't control them and they have more than one skill. You can train pets here to tive more attack, buff or heal, or even more xp for you!
But Deep Space could also introduce some new sets, for example I had a idea of the Space Ranger set, where we could bring in 1 hand blasters instead of 2. Maybe throw in a few mobs from AO parts 2 and 3, some crafty weapons, a system to make pets more than vanity, and you have DEEP SPACE

Snowfu Enterprises(c)

GreenLord
07-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Sounds cool! But it should also have light sabers! The colors could be purple, red, or blue!

Trollingtrolo
07-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Might as well make a pl2 from that idea

Kingofdatrol

Armourslash
07-25-2014, 08:12 AM
77 idea cant happen since stg already have an idea, 79 and 81 could happen if stg can listen to this and decide if its a good idea or not.