PDA

View Full Version : My little idea!

Ennex
07-12-2014, 07:52 AM
I came up with an idea about having something like a notice board inside each guild hall, only viewable by guildies in that guild...
Cos different people plays at different timings... this makes it hard to let all the guildies know about important issues happening in the guild. (and sometimes i get sick of waiting for some particular person to be online to tell him something) wouldn't it be great if theres a function like mail or note for the other person?
pls leave ur thought or comments below :)
or any suggestions u'd like to share :)

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

tharidom
07-12-2014, 07:54 AM
This idea has been already brought up in another way if I'm correct, that if u come online that there immediatly pops up a message in ur chat box from ur guild instead of what sts puts down there. +1 though because I hope that sts will do smthn like this.:)

ChillyPepper
07-12-2014, 05:38 PM
+1 :)

SkyWow
07-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Maybe not a message popup everytime but a board in the GH like a leaderboard were officer/leader can add a message

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Been suggested before.

This is what the forum guild section is for. Yes, only forumers can post there but anyone can view it.

SacredKnight
07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Been suggested before.

This is what the forum guild section is for. Yes, only forumers can post there but anyone can view it.

True, but in all honesty people are more likely to check for Guild Messages/Notices if their posted in game rather then on a forum page.
IMO there should just be more guild interaction in general, e.g. Guild battles, in guild competitions or a guild wave assault game.

Zylx
07-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Been suggested before.

I'm sure that 80-90% of the player population are oblivious to these forums' existence

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm sure that 80-90% of the player population are oblivious to these forums' existence
A little less than that.

I was merely pointing out what a typical response will be to this idea since this is the third of fourth time I've seen it. Sorry for the spoiler alert.

Hail
07-12-2014, 11:42 PM
I came up with an idea about having something like a notice board inside each guild hall, only viewable by guildies in that guild...
Cos different people plays at different timings... this makes it hard to let all the guildies know about important issues happening in the guild. (and sometimes i get sick of waiting for some particular person to be online to tell him something) wouldn't it be great if theres a function like mail or note for the other person?
pls leave ur thought or comments below :)
or any suggestions u'd like to share :)

+1 lol..
You read my mind, I was thinking of what a great idea it would be to have a announcement board for each guild hall...guild master and officers would be accesible to writing on it and there is so many things that can be written on such as guild battle/event schedules...recruiting requirements and important guild announcements. Even things such as newly promoted recruiters and officers could be announced on this board.

Zylx
07-12-2014, 11:50 PM
A little less than that.

I was merely pointing out what a typical response will be to this idea since this is the third of fourth time I've seen it. Sorry for the spoiler alert.

I've seen this idea lots of times too, i remember oedid had a thread containing loads of guild-related suggestions somewhere buried in the s&f forums.

Personally, i think a guild revamp should be considered by STS, since most players are either unaware of these forums, or are too lazy to check, but an in-game guild-forum/message board would be a great idea!

Counterhit ph
07-12-2014, 11:52 PM
+1 :)

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 11:55 PM
I've seen this idea lots of times too, i remember oedid had a thread containing loads of guild-related suggestions somewhere buried in the s&f forums.

Personally, i think a guild revamp should be considered by STS, since most players are either unaware of these forums, or are too lazy to check, but an in-game guild-forum/message board would be a great idea!
"What was the last update? Any forumers on?"

There is even a red exclamation mark by it when there was a new patch since the last time you logged don't to that specific device.

Zylx
07-12-2014, 11:58 PM
"What was the last update? Any forumers on?"

There is even a red exclamation mark by it when there was a new patch since the last time you logged don't to that specific device.

...what?

Ennex
07-13-2014, 03:10 AM
zylx and crowsfoot ur just talking among urselves.. theres something called private msg.. u can both pm each other with that.. just ignore this thread like many ppl will do if u've seen this kind of thread many times.. thx... [emoji50]

Evicted
07-13-2014, 03:18 AM
I have suggested this in SL http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147760-Notice-Board-For-The-Guild-Hall few months ago

Ennex
07-13-2014, 05:05 AM
I have suggested this in SL http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147760-Notice-Board-For-The-Guild-Hall few months ago
okay