View Full Version : How Did YOU Find PL?

snowfu
07-12-2014, 07:54 AM
I just wanted to know how everyone found PL, maybe via YouTube, ads, newspaper, or even in that little book that sometimes comes with Cheerios, but here is mai story-
2 years ago, I was playing this panda game, but needed more currency to get a character. I saw this one thing that promised 33000 tokens... Pocket Legends. So I got it, and as soon as I started playing it, I never came back to that panda game, 'cause you can BE a panda in PL! :D

DocDoBig
07-12-2014, 08:16 AM
PL found me.

Waug
07-12-2014, 08:52 AM
^ how did u stole dat from me

DocDoBig
07-12-2014, 08:56 AM
^ how did u stole dat from me

Cuz i can

Ssneakykills
07-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Every weekend I used to download 5-10 new game apps and try them out and if I didn't like I deleted and I played this one for a bit got to L23 then deleted.. Few months went by I scrolled through my purchase history of apps and found it again and played again and this time I stuck with it and never looked back.

True story^

QuaderupleeJr
07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
saw pl on games in market and got emails + a friend

for the lulz
07-12-2014, 10:05 AM
It was at a sleep over at my friends place . We all loved to play beyblade but he was distracted by some game on his ipad . Turns out he was playing pl . Then he forced us to join so that he cud get the 5 plat for reffering a friend (there was something like that back then) . Soon enough i started logging into pl just to talk to my friend , cus he wouldnt come online to facebook . But the community was so nice and the game just consumed both of us . It was kinda like watching the game of thrones with ur best friend for the first time. My friend and I played together , every evening that summer . Later on it was his goal to get 10 mil gold . The max he got was about 600k which he gave to me , when he quit . My friend passed away soon after the blacksmoke cap . Rip attidude. You had many friends , and we still miss you .

Sheugokin
07-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Aw sorry to hear that lulz. A true friend right there, he will be proud. :)

I found PL by looking for Pocket Frogs. And found this MMORPG game. Best day of my life <----- great song too!

Motivating
07-12-2014, 11:38 AM
I think I was playing some random game and was offerd 1k points to go to pl and play untill level 10, I enjoyed it and joined pvp as a 10 str bear :D I eventually bought a plat pack and got taut how to pvp ever since that random day in 2010, I have no lifed pvp and never capped in my entire pl history :D

Impact
07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Lol I remember playing pl on ipod 1st gen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-12-2014, 12:28 PM
My cousin used to be into random MMO's and we were searching the internet for some to play, and my brother said "Here's one on iPod called Pocket Legends" and boom

Laar
07-12-2014, 12:31 PM
I got a new HTC One X from my parents, and was checking a few games out in the app store. I then found Star Legends, and I had a lot of fun, so I decided to check out the other STS games. There was one more game (this was before Dark Legends came out), and it was Pocket Legends! I never went back to playing Star Legends again. :)

Schnitzel
07-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Ah,

The year was 2010
Ruizhe got a phone call from a friend,
"RUIZHE!! TRY THIS GAME POCKET LEGENDS"
I tried PL and created an account

^true story :D

Iliketolol
07-12-2014, 12:41 PM
i was 12 and my elder sister gifted me my first phone 'Galaxy 5'.. as i came to home i started downloading games and found pocket legends..

i remember i was lvl 10 and used to spend half of my day abusing random people at base in my broken English, ultimately i got 7 day ban then left..
then 2-3 months later out of boredom i installed it again then i started playing game in a more matured manner.. then few months later they launched star legends and i went full veteran on star legends!

then star legends died and i left sts community for 12 months then got hooked in arcane legends

:D

Motivating
07-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh yeh, I was playing on the iPod without a camera xD I think i still have it somewhere

Reunegade
07-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Lel

I found it when I was at basketball practice and I saw my coach

He was playing pocket legends instead of coaching us

Lel what a lame coach

I switched teams afterwards

Lel still a lame coach

iiirootzz
07-12-2014, 02:40 PM
It was at a sleep over at my friends place . We all loved to play beyblade but he was distracted by some game on his ipad . Turns out he was playing pl . Then he forced us to join so that he cud get the 5 plat for reffering a friend (there was something like that back then) . Soon enough i started logging into pl just to talk to my friend , cus he wouldnt come online to facebook . But the community was so nice and the game just consumed both of us . It was kinda like watching the game of thrones with ur best friend for the first time. My friend and I played together , every evening that summer . Later on it was his goal to get 10 mil gold . The max he got was about 600k which he gave to me , when he quit . My friend passed away soon after the blacksmoke cap . Rip attidude. You had many friends , and we still miss you .

He left his account to me so i still keep an untouched 10 mil there to honor him .

You are awesome, dude. Thanks for sharing.

programmed
07-12-2014, 05:33 PM
One day it just showed up in the app store...yeah, that's pretty much it.

PL•ayer
07-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Castlecraft