PDA

View Full Version : New event bosses

KrystalGold
07-12-2014, 09:14 AM
For the umpteenth time, the boss, Helena or the other
Bosses head back to the center and have full health! This is bull. We did not lure them out, They went closer to the respawn area when someone died, I and others were trying to keep them in the active circle,
. This i s a BUG. I run a game server and would address this issue if my players had posted such. Bosses are meant to be tough, not to be unfair.
Please correct this. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Xeusx
07-12-2014, 09:26 AM
*facepalm*

Matutd
07-12-2014, 09:30 AM
happened to me this morning, when we both died helena went back and reset.

Madnex
07-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Staying in the circle area doesn't make bosses run outside and reset themselves. If a newb tried to run, went close to reset range and died then maybe but not by themselves. Stay in the top of the circle, bosses will approach you not run away. The only other way to reset a boss is if everyone dies at the same time.

Matutd
07-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Surely the bosses aren't meant to reset when everyone dies. At least they haven't been doing for me during this event

Matutd
07-12-2014, 11:00 AM
well except for that once today

kinzmet
07-12-2014, 05:33 PM
I was using the boss health reset to make party members from my guild able to join the room.

Scenario:
1. Entered a pub room with 4 undergeared toons and the boss is Helena/Ursoth.
2. Two of them left due to constant dying.
3. I called for party members form the guild.
4. The party members can't join the room.
5. I make the boss reset by drawing it near to the respawn point.
6. Now the party members from the guild can join.

Serancha
07-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Surely the bosses aren't meant to reset when everyone dies. At least they haven't been doing for me during this event

Actually, they are.

All bosses in the game reset to full health when the entire party wipes. This is by design, and the intent of the developers. This was brought up and clarified by the devs during the Nordr expansion when Grimmnr was wiping out parties on a regular basis.

KrystalGold
07-16-2014, 01:12 PM
I was using the boss health reset to make party members from my guild able to join the room.

Scenario:
1. Entered a pub room with 4 undergeared toons and the boss is Helena/Ursoth.
2. Two of them left due to constant dying.
3. I called for party members form the guild.
4. The party members can't join the room.
5. I make the boss reset by drawing it near to the respawn point.
6. Now the party members from the guild can join.

This is a good point and one I will remember, since bailing when it is Helena or the other guy is a real issue and uses up your energy point.

But in these instances we were not dead, in fact we were hitting on her as she bolted to the far upper area and respawned full health.( same happend with the club swinging dude)
Yes, I understand these are suppose to be tough, BOSS, got it.
But to have 2 instances at less then 1/2 health and they dart to the upper area and are full health seems a little buggish to me.

Please message me if you are a NON-Bailer and would like to party a run on the area, I am tired of players bailing or this scenario happening. At this rate, I will never get the 100 more points I need just to get to 500 :upset:

Player name is Grogblog( lvl 25 suckie mage, but I will do my darndest! :peach: )

Thanks everyone!

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 01:23 AM
This is a good point and one I will remember, since bailing when it is Helena or the other guy is a real issue and uses up your energy point.

But in these instances we were not dead, in fact we were hitting on her as she bolted to the far upper area and respawned full health.( same happend with the club swinging dude)
Yes, I understand these are suppose to be tough, BOSS, got it.
But to have 2 instances at less then 1/2 health and they dart to the upper area and are full health seems a little buggish to me.

Please message me if you are a NON-Bailer and would like to party a run on the area, I am tired of players bailing or this scenario happening. At this rate, I will never get the 100 more points I need just to get to 500 :upset:

Player name is Grogblog( lvl 25 suckie mage, but I will do my darndest! :peach: )

Thanks everyone!

...Sorry but my chars were level 41
and my twinks are level 18 and below :(

But you can do the reset thing to get your non-bailing guildmates into action :)