View Full Version : What i think about Helena

merchtime
07-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Ok so i'll tell what i think about Helena and ursoth i remember when i first fought Helena i was lvl 17 and it was so easy took like 10-12 minutes and i was like oh why
do people keep saying she is so hard? And about the one hit k.o she does well she never one hit killed me when i was lvl18-19 but yesterday i reached lvl20 and it is juts bs... everytime i join a game people leave so i'm wasting 5 of 7 kits i get in a day!! This can't be like this! Sts need to do something as soon as possible people beetween 20-25 as i know(idk about-26-41) is so scared of her and ursoth also the boss is super hard me and my team always get killed like 12 times doing Ursoth or Helena what im.asking here is to nerf their hp both:Ursoth,Helena also their one hit kill they do you can't ve dying 15 times everytime for a boss! So that's it i hope sts do domething before event ends please (No need to correct my english im just doing my best)

Xeusx
07-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Because event bosses scaled as with your level.

Ebezaanec
07-12-2014, 10:08 AM
She's not hard.. it's just people who don't know how to properly fight her. :p

"Perception is reality"

merchtime
07-12-2014, 10:12 AM
I know with a good team she is not really hard bro but 90% of the time i join a game guess what? Full of warriors they make the party go super slow also sts needs to nerf her hp people give up after 5 mimutes, even with a rogue party it takes 20 minutes...:(

Ennex
07-12-2014, 10:23 AM
lol lvl 17s should takes not more than 3mins to kill her...

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)