PDA

View Full Version : Dovabear VS Little Bear

RedWarrior
07-12-2014, 12:40 PM
First off: sorry if wrong thread.

Which one do you think is better in following categories?

PvP:
For Warrior:
For Rogue:
For Sorceress

PvE:
For Warrior: Little Bear
For Rogue: Dovabear
For Sorceress: Dovabear

I'm taking this based on what YOU think, if someone has a good explain why it's good for ex. Warrior PvP then I might pick that person and only delete for another good reason.

AL IGN's: Battle

Frekken
07-12-2014, 03:04 PM
I don't own a Lil bear but dova stats seems good for twinks. I dunno what "chance of terrify" means. If it's a panic-like AA. I've never seen it work... So you loose that. Aa is important on any pvp battle
My 2 cents

Schnitzel
07-12-2014, 10:42 PM
I have a Dovabear lvl16 (im lvl41)

I took it to brakenridge to kill goblins, i didnt attack, and i just watched Dova kill goblins...the AA damage is ok...not sure what "chance to terrify" does tho...

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Dovabear (period)

Back
07-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Little for PVE tanks as 10% armor bonus and 100 health can actually help your team more than Dova's chance to terrify. In low level maps Dova is good as it gives massive boost to stats

RedWarrior
07-13-2014, 05:13 AM
I don't own a Lil bear but dova stats seems good for twinks. I dunno what "chance of terrify" means. If it's a panic-like AA. I've never seen it work... So you loose that. Aa is important on any pvp battle
My 2 cents

I have a Dovabear lvl16 (im lvl41)

I took it to brakenridge to kill goblins, i didnt attack, and i just watched Dova kill goblins...the AA damage is ok...not sure what "chance to terrify" does tho...

I think "Chance to terrify" (I'm only thinking it's this from another game where you could terrify) it makes the player that's "terrified" not able to control his character for few seconds, I might be wrong, but it's good in PvP if that's it.

AL IGN's: Battle

azirock
07-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Dova has like 1% aa chances.. Or maby 0%

nelson131
07-13-2014, 03:31 PM
dova does terrify.....and when it does....it's very nice. though it only terrifies 1 out of 100 times