PDA

View Full Version : I have never seen a bow drop

ash359
07-12-2014, 01:01 PM
I am level 23 and have yet to see a bow. Where do these mythical weapons come from? Donnie must be getting them somewhere but so far I have a crap vote from the CS to play with but still nothing has ever dropped.

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

Atten
07-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Hello my friend. Bows are not drop from bosses or mobs. They are mostly found from locked or in the bundles of the Platinum Store. For example, the mythic bows come from Locked grand crates while Sinister bows (in an old season) were part of a bundle in the plat store.

ash359
07-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Hello my friend. Bows are not drop from bosses or mobs. They are mostly found from locked or in the bundles of the Platinum Store. For example, the mythic bows come from Locked grand crates while Sinister bows (in an old season) were part of a bundle in the plat store.
Wow, I had no idea. No one in game really likes to answer questions or even talk much, I am starting to wonder if I am on some foreign server.

Yesterday I found out I don't need a bow to use the ranged abilities. Embarrassing to admit but where would I have read that?

Atten
07-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Wow, I had no idea. No one in game really likes to answer questions or even talk much, I am starting to wonder if I am on some foreign server.

Yesterday I found out I don't need a bow to use the ranged abilities. Embarrassing to admit but where would I have read that?

I really like to talk and answer questions.. Hmmm especially talk :D