PDA

View Full Version : Help with noobs...

Busterbiebe
07-12-2014, 10:33 PM
So, I was in traveler's post, minding my own business, when someone asked me for help. I told them I don't just help strangers on request. Well, this noob showed his noobness when he told everyone to report me because I scammed him 160k... Really, dude? Some actually did report me. I don't know what to do. I was avenged by a ragebaby that wanted help. Will I get banned? That would be soooo unfair. Help with noobs...

GoodSyntax
07-12-2014, 10:35 PM
No worries, STS receives chat logs along with the report, so they will see that you were in the right, and the person(s) that reported may be in more potential trouble than you...

Busterbiebe
07-12-2014, 10:38 PM
That's good ty

Schnitzel
07-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Hi,

The answer is no, you wont be banned
If you did nothing wrong, you are innocent

That other player...(if they reported you) made a false report and if you read carefully when the report button is clicked "reports are taken seriously, any abuse to the system may result in a ban"

Meaning, if you make a fake report, the sts team that reads reports might ban the false reporter.

Crowsfoot
07-12-2014, 10:42 PM
If you could report anyone for a guaranteed ban there would be too much trolling.

tharidom
07-13-2014, 11:43 AM
If you could report anyone for a guaranteed ban there would be too much trolling.

I would defo report Zeus :banana:.

Crowsfoot
07-13-2014, 11:53 AM
I would defo report Zeus :banana:.
I probably would too to be honest, just for the heck of it.

"Zeus iz an bull-e. He baad"- my report