PDA

View Full Version : Need help with l61 Sang Bear

Probesbehr
07-13-2014, 01:17 AM
Any other have any idea of a good build?
And leave the combo too :3

Probesbehr
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
Someone help? XD I need a rushing build

Trenton
07-13-2014, 03:22 PM
6 Buffs
6 Beckon
6 Stomp
6 SMS
6 CB
6 HS
5 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

There isn't really much diversity in L61 builds lol, and with a dex bear I'd honestly get rid of 4 Crip points and 1 Vengeful and make it 5 heal, but I'd probably get hate for that.

Sang bear is good for rushing tho, beckon stomp sms + auto is op.

Burningdex
07-13-2014, 04:38 PM
trent u dont even need that

besbehr get 6rage 6beckon 6stomp 6sms 6tauunt 6evade 6 ib

combo

buffs beckon stomp sms

please dont do this, listen to trenton we really dont need another beckon stomp build

Lexlyde
07-14-2014, 06:40 AM
L61 Dex bear is way harder than just beckon stomp.
About build, you should do Trenton's build with 5 restore.
Combo depends on which dex set you use, demo or sang.

Impact
07-14-2014, 07:08 AM
trent u dont even need that

besbehr get 6rage 6beckon 6stomp 6sms 6tauunt 6evade 6 ib

combo

buffs beckon stomp sms

please dont do this, listen to trenton we really dont need another beckon stomp build

This is what all "pro" dex bears at high lvls use but dont forget to spam ur op 200 dmg auto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waug
07-14-2014, 07:49 AM
thr question itself isnot expected from da pro bes behr.

Trenton
07-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Well I'm giving a build because I'm not one of those criers that realize that bears are more op than God and I know that I can take a dex bear down semi-easily on all 3 main classes, it's not that hard. The thing is, I can also take down all 3 main classes with a dex bear, and it isn't that hard. It's not just beckon stomp at 61, because even I, not doing 61 for almost a year, realize that all classes can survive a beckon stomp, except a really unlucky bird.

Easy tips for a dex bear:

Never get in slashing range, if you get into slashing range (possibly from beckon) try to get out after stunning your opponent.
Beckon Stomp SMS is a good jointhefieldandkillsomeone combo, that's about it.
You'd generally (vs. mages) want to use beckon HS CB Stomp CS, and then back off a bit out of debuff range
Kite bears, HS when you can, when they're stunned, go in for a beckon CB Stomp Slash type combo, but generally kite/HS them

I haven't done L61 bear with foxes or rhinos, but I'm sure it's a general Beckon HS CB Stomp Slash combo vs. them also.

I may also be way off with the combos, but hopefully I've helped a little bit and I hope you enjoy L61 bear.

Perf
07-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Well I'm giving a build because I'm not one of those criers that realize that bears are more op than God and I know that I can take a dex bear down semi-easily on all 3 main classes, it's not that hard. The thing is, I can also take down all 3 main classes with a dex bear, and it isn't that hard. It's not just beckon stomp at 61, because even I, not doing 61 for almost a year, realize that all classes can survive a beckon stomp, except a really unlucky bird.

Easy tips for a dex bear:

Never get in slashing range, if you get into slashing range (possibly from beckon) try to get out after stunning your opponent.
Beckon Stomp SMS is a good jointhefieldandkillsomeone combo, that's about it.
You'd generally (vs. mages) want to use beckon HS CB Stomp CS, and then back off a bit out of debuff range
Kite bears, HS when you can, when they're stunned, go in for a beckon CB Stomp Slash type combo, but generally kite/HS them

I haven't done L61 bear with foxes or rhinos, but I'm sure it's a general Beckon HS CB Stomp Slash combo vs. them also.

I may also be way off with the combos, but hopefully I've helped a little bit and I hope you enjoy L61 bear.

You just comitted a sin there.

Trenton
07-14-2014, 10:52 AM
You just comitted a sin there.
Sorry D:

Waug
07-15-2014, 05:51 AM
Well I'm giving a build because I'm not one of those criers that realize that bears are more op than God and I know that I can take a dex bear down semi-easily on all 3 main classes, it's not that .....

hck I'm the opest not a teddy, well I opest only in pl not outside that though,lo.