PDA

View Full Version : Quest: The Golden Dagger

twatinthehat
01-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Look, stupid noob question I know, but sometimes it's really hard to find something that is too obvious. I have finished the quest 'the golden dagger' and it's ready to be handed in.. However I cannot for the life of me find the NPC that I hand it in to. Can anyone please tell me the name of the NPC and where it's located? Thanks in advance.

twatinthehat
01-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Also, is there a quest guide available anywhere? I have found a quest list on a random website, but none of the quests have information about them.

krazii
01-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Go to the quest tab. Select the quest that your doing or ready to turn in. Look in bottom right corner of screen, there should be a "Go To" button which will take you to the zone where you need to turn the quest in. Once in zone, good luck, sometimes you have to walk around a while to find your NPC.

DanielRH
01-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Check out PLGuide.info (http://plguide.info/) It's built for idevices and androids (pc and Mac also work tho) scroll down on the main page and you will find the quest guide, currently there Is only the forest haven part, but the rest will be coming soon! Hope this helps you out!