PDA

View Full Version : Gem-Crafting Refinements!

Madnex
07-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Does it make sense to not be able to cancel a gem crafting process? With only five crafting slots there are many times when you re-evaluate your crafting options and remove some items of lower priority - I trust everyone would appreciate it if we weren't forced to speed up with platinum as the only alternative of waiting 8-12h (when it comes to gems).

SacredKnight
07-13-2014, 05:02 AM
Does it make sense to not be able to cancel a gem crafting process? With only five crafting slots there are many times when you re-evaluate your crafting options and remove some items of lower priority - I trust everyone would appreciate it if we weren't forced to speed up with platinum as the only alternative of waiting 8-12h (when it comes to gems).

Yes, I agree. I find this to be a constant issue, especially when I craft some gems then later find I need to craft something of higher priority... IMHO if we can stop the process of upgrading, how come we can't stop the process of crafting? It just doesn't make sense...

Ravager
07-13-2014, 07:42 AM

Yea I suggested this a long time ago in the crafting feedback when it first came out. No response.

MoloToha
07-13-2014, 07:47 AM
I like it, added to the list.